BAVD 12th Nov 2010- Written Update

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

dhumroo comes to bhartis rooms and sees her crying, he says to her dont cry, everything will be ok dont take gaushalia bhabhi seriously shes just like that, he tells her murli is really nice like a flower, he cant hurt no one, i know him well and one day he will come to u and tell u he loves the house. dhumroo tells her he loves the house and his bedroom is nice and big and takes her to show her his room

mridang and gaushalia are arguing he tells her she herself said we should be nice to bharti and knows shes causing all this tamasha, and that they were going loose everything thanks to murli, gaushalia asks him how did he become so understanding? she says sorry that she  didnt think abt what she was doing, she says she has to do something and goes to apologise to murli

bharti is in dhumroos room, he is excited by how big it, he starts jumping on the bed, bharti is still upset, dhumroo tries to make her laugh and asks her is she used to eat alot of sugur as a child as his mum says that if you do there voice becomes sweet and that gaushalia must have eaten alot of chilies lol. he then picks up an iron and says that they never had one before, but know he can do it himself he says hes put a new wire in it to make it longer, the plug is and the wires are not properly connected.

murli is sitting down and having flashbacks, mridang and gaushla come to him and she starts to apologise that she shouldnt have said  what she did and that she hurt everyone, and wont do it again, shes sorry for having a go at bharti, and asks murli not to talk abt giving the house back because of her he shouldnt have to give up everything, she starts begging for forgivness and tells mridang to stop her. her and mridang get happy and start smirking.

dhumroo says hes tried to make her laugh but she ill definatly laugh now and starts playing air guitar with a scarf and starts singing and jumping around, bharti starts laughing he then picks up the iron and starts saying filmi dialogues hes pulling on the iron wire, then he starts getting an electric shock, bharti thinks he is joking around she stands there laughing but the realises what is going on and calls out to him she tells him to let go of the iron as its letting of a current, she tries to reach the plug but is unable to, she jumps up but still cant reach it, she tries to stand on a drawer but is unable to climb on it, ahe then cals to everyone in the house, they all go running, dhumroo falls to the ground and she shouts out his name, dhumroo is on the floor unconcious.

precap, murli is shouting at bharti really bad saying instead of standing there and calling us couldnt u switch the plug off, u just stood there and watched tamasha, have you got no sense, he says hes going to go mad and that he cant live here no more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've heard of, and actually child-proofed my own house, but this one needs to be Dumroo proofed πŸ˜†

I don't blame Murli - anybody who sees a family member on the verge of death is bound to react the way he did.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after carefull consideration, and making the house purely based on bhartis height, im very surprised rupesh ji put plug socket so high up lol.
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I've heard of, and actually child-proofed my own house, but this one needs to be Dumroo proofed πŸ˜†

I don't blame Murli - anybody who sees a family member on the verge of death is bound to react the way he did.

totally agree with u
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk83

after carefull consideration, and making the house purely based on bhartis height, im very surprised rupesh ji put plug socket so high up lol.

yeah thats actually funny and surprising

thnx for the wonderful update
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
btw if there are no problems in bharati's life then what will the creatives show us then LOL!πŸ˜†

thanx for the wonderful update kiranπŸ‘πŸΌ