jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys...oops...gals πŸ€—...so after watching todays episode...i am simply left in awe of the one..the only...Ms. Geet Handa...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...aasi baazi mari ke MSK ko pata bhi nahin chala that he'd just been duped! πŸ˜†...and i LOVED it...i loved how fierce GEet was when she came at him...DD and GC rocked each scene..each frame...each expression!!

so...the last scene of Maneet really hit me and got me thinking...so i came up with a OS about Geet's point of view...im not one who usually likes what i write...but i myself am in love with this piece...i hope you all enjoy it too...and this time...pls....i really want to know wht you think...like what part you liked...or disliked...any comments...please do share...hope you guys enjoy this OS...

A Woman's War

*~*~*~*~*~*

Clearly the man was in IDIOT.

Geet stood in Maan's Tai-Chi room. There was that odd looking wooden contraption to her right, with pound and pounds of ice in front of her.

Had he broken then with is own hands?

He probably had. Knowing Maan Singh Khurana, and his anger, she wouldn't put it past him.

Maan Singh Khurana was a lot of things, but smart was not one of them – at least not when it came to emotions. He was intellectual, he had a good business sense, he was hot headed, arrogant and egotistical. But emotionally stable, he was not. How else could you explain his actions in the past week?

If one little thing doesn't go as he wants it to go, all sorts of hell breaks loose, which is exactly what happened when she had told him she wouldn't marry him. He had taken that to mean that she rejected all of him and not just his proposal. She had said that she could live her life without his help, he took that to mean that she could live her life without him.

Geet Handa may be a little quick to jump the gun and a little impulsive. She may be one to act first and think later. However, an idiot she was not. She never said she could live without him – she knew better than that. Just how was she supposed to live without the man who supported her and helped her without questions? How was she supposed to live without the man who had protected her and saved her from death? How was she supposed to live with the man who had accepted her and loved her fully aware of her past? Just how? There was no way. There was just no way.

She had merely said that she didn't need his help, and all hell broke loose. He had completely lost his mind. Instead of thinking with his mind and his heart, he began thinking with his ego and his pride. She knew he had to win this challenge. Maan Singh Khurana didn't lose, especially to Geet Handa. Oh she knew it, she knew it all.

That's why when he showed up all high and mighty as the new owner of India Paints, a company she had conveniently just joined, she had not been surprised. Sure she acted surprised, but she couldn't give away all her womanly secrets, now could she? She knew he still cared, she knew he still loved her, she knew he still worried about her – it was evident in everything he did. Whether it was catching her when she fell, or to look away from her when she was vulnerable, or to save her from drowning, or whether it was to caution her to look where she was going – he cared.

Only problem was, he was too blind to see it. He was so enraged and so hurt that he pretended to not care, he pretended to not worry – he pretended to not love her any more.

How could she forget the horrible things he'd said to her?

He didn't want to breathe the same air that had touched her. He didn't want to walk the path that her shadow had touched. He didn't want to hear her voice even in his dreams.

Tumhare hone ya naa hone se mujhe koi faraq nahin padta…kyun…kyun ke main tumse nafrat karta hoon.

That's what he'd said. But she knew, she knew that he wasn't trying to prove anything to her, he was trying to prove it to himself. The party at the farmhouse, the pushing her away, the disrespecting her, the dancing with another woman. She knew it was all to get a rise out of her. It was to prove to her that he didn't need her. It was to prove that he'd moved on.

He kept asking her if it mattered to her that he was with another woman. He asked if she felt jealous. He asked if it hurt her. Of course it did, how could it not? Of course it made her skin crawl at the though of another woman touching him or him touching another woman. It gave her more pain than she'd ever experienced. Of course he mattered. Of course, that never was the question. She'd never said he didn't matter or that she didn't love him. Those questions were never an issue.

But like she said, the man was an idiot. He didn't do it for her, he did it for himself and failed miserably. If she really hadn't mattered, why did he dance with that girl like he'd danced with her? If she really hadn't mattered, why did he come find her the second she left the dance floor? If she really hadn't mattered, why did he feel the need to touch her and be close to her?

All this drama to simply prove that she was wrong, just to prove that she needed his help. Honestly, he could be such a chauvinist at times. 

Yes, she'll be the first to admit that she shouldn't have slapped him. But what was she supposed to do? He was being rough with her, he was hurting her. It had been a mistake, but not one that she entirely regretted. It was thanks to that slap that he had finally realized what he'd been doing to her and to himself.

She thought that finally, they would be able to get along like mature, civilized adults. But no, he still insisted on pulling his childish antics. He sold the company, not only infuriating her but getting innocent people fired from their jobs.

She knew what he was doing, but she wasn't going to let him off that easy. He can't simply buy and sell a company as he pleased. More so, he couldn't just waltz into her life and then leave when he felt like it. Just what did he think of himself!

What had he said? Oh, yes. He had said that she was free. He had said that this was best for her.

Woh samajte kya hai aapne aapko?! Jaab chaha rishta jod liya, aur jaab chaha mujhe azaad kardiya. Ek baar bhi nahin poocha ke main kya chati hoon. Ek baar bhi nahin soocha ke mere uppar kya beetegi jaab woh mujhse door chala jayega. Ek baar bhi nahin…

That is what broke her reserve. She was ready to put up with what ever Maan Singh Khurana could dish out to her, but she was not ready to let him go. Did he think he was God? That he could make decisions that effected people other than him. If he did, he was hugely mistaken. He couldn't just make decisions and expect her to follow.

When she'd finally seen him what did he ask – he had the gall to ask why she was there.

To make popcorn, of course! The idiot!

He could be so dense. Did he honestly think that she was going to just take the decision and move on in her life with out him? Of course he did!

She was well aware of his game. He needed to get himself away from her, but made it seem like she needed to get away from him. She knew he lost all control when it came to her, and he didn't like that one bit. She knew that he was dying inside for how he'd hurt her. She knew that no matter how much he denied it, she mattered to him. She also knew that he was scared to admit all of this to himself. So he did what he dose best – shut himself off from the people he loves.

Too bad Maan Singh Khurana. No one can shut Geet Handa out, least of all YOU!

She'd decided, two can play at this game. He was a man and like any man, you hurt his ego, he'll come at you with a roar – so that's exactly what she did. She'd called him a loser, someone who could talk the talk but not walk the walk, she'd even called him a coward. She had called him a scardy cat – all the while fighting a giggle.

He was Maan Singh Khurana, he wasn't scared of anything – except Geet Handa that was. He was scared of how she made him feel. He was scared of how much she affected his black and white life. He was scared of how he lost all control when she was around. He was scared of hurting her and making her cry. Most of all, he was scared at how much he loved her.

She'd hit her target with her useless words. He had not only taken up the challenge again, but he'd said she'd be working for him at Khurana Constructions. He went from freeing her, to tying her up all in less than an hour – needless to say, she was pleased.

What had he said? That she couldn't win without his help.

Idiot! Didn't he see that whether she won or he won, it was the same thing? His triumph or her triumph, it was the same – because they were one in the same.

Meera had been right, when it came to matters of the heart, men were such idiots: Exhibit A – Maan Singh Khurana.

She walked down the stairs into the main hall so she could leave. She was climbing down the last few steps when she felt him around her. She said nothing, she simply continued to walk. Just as she was about to step out he called to her.

"Geet," his voice echoed.

Turning back she saw him descending the stairs.

"Tum akeli ghaar nahin jaa sakti. Maine driver se keh diya, woh tumhe drop kardega," he said.

She quietly looked at him, not accepting or rejecting his offer. She gave a slight nod from her head before turning away from him. Stepping out, she looked back one more time and sure enough, she saw relief and a bit of his arrogance shining in his eyes. He wanted to make sure she would get home safely, but he also had just proved that she needed his help. He knew he'd one this small battle, and his pride increased ten fold.

She got into the car and a smile crept onto her face. Sure he'd won this battle, he would probably win many more. But the war – the war he would not win.

Maan Singh Khurana never lost he'd said. Too bad the idiot didn't know he'd already lost. He'd lost his heart to Geet Handa long ago. What was there left worth losing?

She turned back and sure enough, he stood at the entrance watching the car drive off.

Idiot! Why can't he just admit his true feelings? Scardy cat.

Yes, he'd won this battle and would win many to come, but this war was not going to result in his victory, for this was a woman's war.

It was a woman's war – a woman's war. It wasn't a woman's war against a man – it was a woman's war for a man. It wasn't a woman's war against the man she loved – it was a woman's war for the man she loved.

This war would be for with the purest intentions. This war would be fought for love, with love. This war would be fought for he who could not see the fight that lay ahead. This war would be fought by Geet Handa for Maan Singh Khuraha because he was the man she loved.

She may not be able to live without him, she may not be able to get along without him. But without him, she'd fight this war all on her own. Without him she'd win this war…all on her own.

Why? Because this was a woman's war, losing was not an option. She'd already lost her most precious possession to him – her heart – there was nothing else to lose. There was nothing else to lose except him, and that could not happen. Therefore, she'd fight this war with every fiber of her being. She'd fight this war with her life, for her life – because, put simply, Maan Singh Khurana was her life.

This was a woman's war. In this war her weakness will be trampled. In this war her strength will perceiver. In this war her belief will keep her grounded. In this war her love will shine. This was a woman's war, and she was going to win.

She was a strong, determined woman who was in love with possibly the worlds biggest Idiot. For that idiot she'd fight, for that idiot she'd win.

Yes, this was a woman's war – and a woman was going to win.

JAZ

ps: dont forget comments 😳

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay missy im here!! finally!!! took me long enough!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh missy ur too damn fast for me!!! ugh wat happened to being all slow!!!! u know where i would call you every day and ask you wen are u gonna update!!! im suppose to be bugging you.... not u telling me to comment on ur ss!!!! ahhh!!!

so anyways omg!!! this was something everything you had mentioned about him is sooo damn true!!!!! he had lost to her!! oh def!!!! he is so hers!!!!!..... loser?! haila.... dont u think ur hurting the poor man's ego?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜• never mind its MSK!!! he's an idiot anyways!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dude she is sooo controlling the relationship!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† man she has him wrapped around her little finger!!! her finger is sooo tiny this woman is making him go crazy!!!! which i love!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but haila babe!! awesome!!!! me loved it!! okay off to the other one!! geez woman give me a break!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love u babeji!!!!😳😳
Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
My first reaction was....awwww so cute......very well written as usual. Such a different tone from your previous OS. I could literally image Geet hop skip and jump with a big smile on her face at the end of the OS.....keep writing.

Edited by nikipuki - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
lovedd it...you managed to soften me towards Maan ,....if only by calling him an idiot yesπŸ˜†....but yeh....liked it immensely.
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Well written! "Woman's war n a woman should win" very wel said
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
grt OS..really loved the theme of ur OS :)
Fantastic Jaz πŸ‘β­οΈ

Love Geet Handa... she's a fighter through and through !!!
blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
love it....love it......love it.......i always love what you write, whether it makes me cry or ROFL like i am now, thank you for making me feel so giggly.......
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliantly diaplayed luved it yaar Mauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why not make both of them winners lolz
loved it !