Other Recent Pics:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Gurmeet from Geet:

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi, i found some pictures posted by prabha in my forum ( down the memory lane thread). I don't know you have seen this before or not, anyway posting it here.

Originally posted by: prabha.

Found some pics from Greater Noida's Panchami Ramleela was inaugurated by Shri Arvind Trivedi on 12 Oct 2010

Sunil Lahiri (Ramayan Fame) being presented Momento by Aditya Ghildyal..Greater Noida's Panchami Ramleela was inaugurated by Shri Arvind Trivedi Ravan Character of Ramayan, on this occassion Surendra Pal Dronacharya of Mahabharat, Sunil Lahiri -Laxman of Ramayan , Sardar Manjeet Singh President of Shri Ramleela Committee, Shri Bijender Pal Singh Arya , General Secretary, Advocate Mukesh Kumar Sharma were present amongst others.

Greater Noida's Panchami Ramleela was inaugurated by Shri Arvind Trivedi Ravan Character of Ramayan, on this occassion Surendra Pal Dronacharya of Mahabharat, Sunil Lahiri -Laxman of Ramayan , Sardar Manjeet Singh President of Shri Ramleela Committee, Shri Bijender Pal Singh Arya , General Secretary, Advocate Mukesh Kumar Sharma were present amongst others. 12.10.10

Found a Video from this event too. You can see Shri Arvind Trivedi, Sunil Lahiri and Surendra Pal  in the video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5wMOrGFGC0[/YOUTUBE]

Felt so wonderful seeing them in the video. Good to see them in Happy and in Good Health.

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx for the pics of Arunji, gunua diii!! very nice pics!

And thanks for the guru debi pics, Janu diii !!!! Love them sooooo much!
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone for offscreen pics !!!

Update the ToC and JSK info on the 1st page plssss  have a look
😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wow Pari, I only just noticed this pic, soooooooooooo cute!!!!!😆 Def going to make a siggie out of these pics, but what should be the text???😲

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
An August Interview on Gurmeet Choudhary:

Anger Meter - How do you rate yourself?

Saturday, August 28, 2010 | 6:33:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

Gurmeet Choudhary:

How often do you get angry: I don't get angry quite often; I'm a very calm tempered person.

One thing that freaks you out very fast: I get angry very rarely but one thing that annoys me is when I see good people pretending to be beggars with kids as emotional support. Also as we are actors, we come to know who is real and who is not; I have even got down from my car and shouted at them. so that's very annoying.

How do you show your anger: My eyes do all the saying.

What do you do to control your anger: I mellow down very fast, so I don't need to do anything specific. If required, I chant Hanuman Chalisa.

On whom do you show your anger: Obviously Debina because she is the closest to me.

Has your anger got you in problem anytime:
Yes once it happened around 4-5 years back. Debina was driving her new car and I was following her on a bike. Suddenly some rash drivers just dashed their sumo car into Debina's vehicle. I got so freaked out that I single handedly bashed all the 10-15 people. The police had to arrive there and calm me down. So it was quite a serious situation.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Most Recent Interview from Nov 8, 2010:

'I am happy to be myself' - Gurmeet Choudhary

Monday, November 08, 2010 | 12:10:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
'I am happy to be myself' - Gurmeet Choudhary

Gurmeet aka Maan Singh Khurana of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, takes up Tellybuzz's witty questions this week

One thing you learnt after you came into the industry

To be punctual

The motto you have always tried to live by
As I am from an Army family I have always been disciplined and till date I always adhere to it.

The last thing you happily purchased
My blackberry set

The costliest thing that you have purchased
My house in Goregaon

Which is your favourite celebrity talk show you want to be part of?
Koffee With Karan

One actor's luck you wish you had
Abhishek Bachchan

If you could have your 'Swayamvar' who would be in it? Name three ladies
Debina, Debina and Debina

Which was the recent movie you saw that made you cry?
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
The power of invisibility

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
I like experimenting with food and once Debina made me eat Octopus. Since then I have not touched a food with Octopus in it, but still the experiments are on.

Who would you like and not like to be stuck in an elevator with?
I would like get stuck with Rani Mukherjee and I don't want to get stuck with Bobby Darling

Would you rather go a week without bathing but be able to change your clothes or a week without changing of clothes but be able to bath?

I take shower daily and it's very necessary for me, so I would prefer taking up shower daily (laughs)

If you could get a free plastic surgery with no side effects what would you change?
I am happy to be myself and wouldn't want to change anything

If George Bush was to act in a Hollywood action movie, whom would you cast against him?
Rakhi Sawant

If you could bring your favourite characters to life from your favourite book or movie, who would be it?
King Asoka

Which is the one season that u wait?
Rainy season

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/quick-grills/7972-i-am-happy-to-be-myself-gurmeet-choudhary.htm
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow Pari, I only just noticed this pic, soooooooooooo cute!!!!!😆 Def going to make a siggie out of these pics, but what should be the text???😲

lo ji expert ppl humse puch rahein hain 😆 
dear use the text that is really  very funny .......... 
hmmm...
I LOVE Mazza ..... mamaji or  high 5 😆