Posted: 13 years ago
She stood there with her hand covering her mouth with a surprised look on her face, feeling rather guilty at what she had just done. She didn't want to do it, but he left no choice. No wait, she did not slap him intentionally, she corrected her thoughts. Before she could think how to repair the irreparable damage, he turned to look at her, his face red with anger, his eyes scorching with fire. His anger had raged so much that she couldn't even bear to be near him. She wanted to run far away and hide someplace where she couldn't be found. But as much as she wanted to turn and go away, she couldn't. She knew nothing would work now, she had slapped him, slapped him!

She mustered some courage to start speaking but her voice betrayed her as she saw his eyes shoot fireballs at her. "Woh main....I.....I'm sor...." and before she could complete what she was saying, he pulled her towards him in anger. He was very hard in his grip and she yelped when her skin under his hand twisted. She could not help the tears that escaped her eyes, but she was not sure what they were for. Whether they were for the pain she was experiencing, or for slapping him unintentionally, or for causing him so much pain. All she knew was she wanted to go away from him lest she brings him more hurt. She unsuccessfully tried to wiggle out of his grip.

Maan: "Bas Geet. Bohot ho gaya. Tumne toh aaj hudh hi kar di. Aisa kya kiya maine jo tumne mujhe chaanta mara? Tum kya koi hoor pari hoon, jo mere chhoone se maili ho jaogi?" His anger was increasing by the minute, if that was even possible.

Geet: "Chodiye mujhe sir. Jaane dijiye mujhe"

Maan: "Mujhe jawab do Geet. Kaho ke tumhe meri madad ki zaroorat hai."

Geet: "Sir please. Jaane dijiye mujhe. Chod dijiye mujhe." She was trying hard to wiggle out of his grip and now his hold was causing her immense pain. She felt her hands becoming numb from lack of blood flow, his grip was now causing her excruciating pain.

Maan: "Bolo Geet. Bolo ki tumhe farak padta hai ki main kisi aur ke saath dance kar raha hoon. Bolo ke tumhe farak padta hai jab koi aur mere nazdeek aata hai. Bolo ke tumhe acha nahi lagta jab main kisi aur ke saath hota hoon."

Geet lost her cool and jerked him hard to make him stumble back and to bring herself out of his grip. She then started crying saying "Farak padta hai mujhe. Haan mujhe farak padta hai. Yehi sunna chahte the na aap. Lijiye, maine keh diya. Khush. Aap jeet gaye sir, main haar gayi."

Maan who was looking away after stumbling looked in her direction in surprise. "Geet!", he wasn't sure he sounded commanding or surprised.

Geet folded her hands with fingers interlaced and brought them close to her lips saying with a pleading voice "Mujhe jaane dijiye sir. Mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Main haar gayi hoon. Thak chuki hoon main aapse lad lad ke. Thak chuki hoon main duniya se lad lad ke. Main haar gayi sir, aap jeet gaye. Haan mujhe farak padta hai jab aap kisi aur ko chhoote hain, haan mujhe farak padta hai jab aapki baahon mein main kisi aur ko dekhti hoon. Nahi dekhti sakti main aapko kisi aur ke saath. Lekin main kuch kar bhi nahi sakti. Aap jeet gaye sir, aap jeet gaye."

Maan's face fell in shame. He didn't know why he wasn't happy at hearing what he had been waiting for. Her words were shooting arrows in his heart. His frown disappeared and he found himself soften a little before he looked in her direction.

She had started moving back slowly and now collided with the wall. Tears had already formed a stream on her cheek and were now flowing incessantly. She closed her eyes, and clenching her interlaced fingers said "Main aapse aur nahi ladna chahti. Main aapko aur dukh nahi dena chahti. Main aapse door chali jaungi, jaisa aapne kal kaha."

Keeping a hand on her belly she said "Main nayi shuruwat karne chali thi, lekin main bhool gayi thi ke ek akeli ladki kabhi jeet nahi sakti. Usko hamesha kisi ki madad ki zaroorat hoti hai. Aap thik keh rahe the sir. Main aapki madad ke bigair kuch bhi nahi. Ghutan hoti hai mujhe, na main aapse door ja sakti hoon, na aap mujhe apne kareeb aane dete hain." And with that she burst into sobs. Maan's eyes depicted agony when he realized he had forgotten she is pregnant. He didn't know what he should do with himself for behaving how he did. How could he have forgotten the stress he caused her in this condition.

Maan saw her feeling dizzy then and went up to her and as soon he touched her shoulder, she jerked and said "Mujhe chhoone ka haq aapne kal hi kho diya tha jab aapne kaha ke humare beech ab koi rishta nahi hai. Aaj aise mujhe apne paas pakadke, aapne saari hudhein paar kar di hain". Maan was taken aback at the remembrance of what he had said to her yesterday. He cursed himself for saying things in anger that he didn't mean. Seeing her cry like this made his heart bleed. He wanted to touch her, to embrace her, to assure her that everything will be alright, that he is there with her. But she was right, he himself had closed all doors for her.

He knew nothing he said now would alleviate her pain, but he tried "Geet. Main toh bas...." and before she heard another word, she ran out from there. Maan stood there watching her run out of his sight. Yes, he had won. He had won against her, but he had lost her in the bargain. Even his win was a loss and even her loss was a win for she won his heart again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I already read this on Fb..But it's Magical...Truly Awesome..!
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really awesome Dol. Reading it for the second time and still could feel the emotions strongly ....
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm speachless yaar no words anly a lots of๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful... as always..thankyou...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
jnawaz thumbnail
everything was awesome except for when she was about to say "sorry"...lol...other than that...i loved what she said!

JAZ

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dol.....must i repeat again??? it was brilliant!!! it helped me study!! lolz.....

i studied well my shishter....cause i pretended as though the next episode was this....and i saw this happening in front of my eyes....which was why ur writing is brilliant!!!!

amazing!!! Hope to see wink wink....another one from u soon!! for me please!!
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ awesome OS
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

dolllssssy..awesome one yaar...specially luved that last linee.

" Even his win was a loss and even her loss was a win for she won his heart again. "

naina19 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠWow.. simply awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Beautifully protrayed...

i think u should write mannet scences yaar.....truely beautiful post.......
๐Ÿ˜›