9th Nov- Written update

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Murli, bharti and family leaving the house and are all having a final look around. murlis dad is crying (sorry cant remember his name)

they arrive at big house, ramji ki bhanji starts her nautunki by bossing the nauker (debo) around, she then asks him if he can burn the musical instruments murlis dad has bought with him, debo says there is store room and he will put them in there. she taunts bauji saying that he doesnt need them anymore as they are rich, or does he still want to go play band baja at peoples weddings...bharti comes to her and says that they are baujis memories and he is vey fond of his instruments, just beacause they have a new house does not mean they should everything else, bharti suggests bauji puts his instruments in the hall as they will look good in there, ramji ki bhanj ji is pissed off

At the other house rupesh and his wife are looking at there house and having flashbacks.police and lawyers are also there, rupesh is asked to sign some papers which he does. bhushan comes to him and starts crying and says he wishes there was more he could of done and rupesh ji is a brother to me and i want u to come live with me, they both hug and they all leave the house. they arrive at his house and bhushan and rupesh have a heartfelt convo

back at murlis, dhumroo is playing the drums and murli gets very angry and shouts him, dhumroo gets scared and everyone else is shocked--the end

precap----murli and bharti in there new bedroom, murli notices a small ladder on the end of the bed and asks debo what that is for, he says its for bharti

hope this update is ok for u guys, never done one before, but theres no regular updates in this forum so i will try do them as much as possible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the update is ok :D
thanks for writing it, much appreciated
yellow1 thumbnail