Love Conquers All on Pavitra Rishta(Article)

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Love Conquers All on Pavitra Rishta

Anubhav Goyal

Will they or won't they re-unite? Does love indeed conquer all? Will their families accept their love? Fate & circumstance have played key roles in the lives of Manav (Sushant Rajput) & Archana (Ankita Lokhande), a couple who have captured the collective imagination of viewers across borders and their journey is the most discussed among ardent TV viewers. Viewers have watched how circumstances have time and again connived to push Zee TV's leading primetime show Pavitra Rishta's Manav & Archana away from each other just as everything seems to be working out for them. Finally, they surmount all difficulties and re-unite to face the journey of life together.

Airing every weeknight at 9 PM, Pavitra Rishta showcases the heartwarming story of a middle-class Mahrashtrian family that cuts across national frontiers and has laid claim to the hearts of viewers and critics alike. Besides winning all the key television awards in India, this year Pavitra Rishta was awarded the much coveted Jury's Special Prize & the Best Foreign Drama award at the Seoul Drama Awards and The International Drama Awards, Tokyo respectively.

Commenting on this, Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Programming, Zee TV said, "Manav and Archana have emerged as the epitome of love and hope for legions of viewers in the country and across the world ever since the launch of Pavitra Rishta. The Karanjikars and the Deshmukhs have become dinner-table companions for practically every Indian family. Viewers have, time and again, expressed deep anguish over their favorite couple braving tough times.. We've been flooded with requests to get them back together but we didn't give in as a good story must unfold at its own pace. However, it's now time for Manav and Archana to re-unite and reinstate people's faith in love. We're delighted as we bring Archana - Manav's reunion as a special Diwali gift to our loyal viewers." Edited by tv_madness - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu😍😍

Fate & circumstance have played key roles in the lives of Manav (Sushant Rajput) & Archana (Ankita Lokhande), a couple who have captured the collective imagination of viewers across borders and their journey is the most discussed among ardent TV viewers

Manav and Archana have emerged as the epitome of love and hope for legions of viewers in the country and across the world ever since the launch of Pavitra Rishta.

Viewers have, time and again, expressed deep anguish over their favorite couple braving tough times.. We've been flooded with requests to get them back together but we didn't give in😑😑😑 as a good story must unfold at its own pace.

😍😍
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We've been flooded with requests to get them back together but we didn't give in as a good story must unfold at its own pace. 

LOOSERS!!!!!

However, it's now time for Manav and Archana to re-unite and reinstate people's faith in love. We're delighted as we bring Archana - Manav's reunion as a special Diwali gift to our loyal viewers.

πŸ₯³
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what utter rubbish.....

good story unfold??

more like low trps that got the reunion....if trps were good then this story would have dragged..

cvs dont care about the fans or fans opinions...😑😑😑

totally agree.....cvs r losers.....😑😑😑
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There were many times the show could have reunited Manav and Archana but they chose to drag the track for a year. I am just glad that the reunion is finally happening
-Shankar- thumbnail

Give me a break CVs! Anyway, I am glad ArMan will finally reunite. And a big coincidence is that is on my parents' anniversary! πŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BS article...

Beautiful Saree on Archu...Love it...Wish I could find one..πŸ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what rubbish , they tried their best to show Manav and Archan as the classic loosers and they got big thumbs down from the public ..that is why they are now changing their story line ...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a pathetic bunch of losers!!🀒

They had so many instances to unite Manav- Archana in a dignified manner, but no, they will do it now in the most unrealistic, filmy manner ever.😑

Dinner-table companions- very true, I can't digest my food without bashing Manav- Archana and the CV's for such ridiculous tracks in the story.

The love story that was simple and sweet has been destroyed a long time ago. The only good character in the show is Satish now😳. Go on CV's- butcher him too.😑

Making a big hoo-haa over the reunion saying we give it as a diwali gift to our loyal viewers... so was the divorce on 1st june given as a 'anniversary special' gift to the viewers.😑

I want to throw a shoe at the CV's.🀒
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Such a pathetic bunch of losers!!🀒

They had so many instances to unite Manav- Archana in a dignified manner, but no, they will do it now in the most unrealistic, filmy manner ever.😑

Dinner-table companions- very true, I can't digest my food without bashing Manav- Archana and the CV's for such ridiculous tracks in the story.

The love story that was simple and sweet has been destroyed a long time ago. The only good character in the show is Satish now😳. Go on CV's- butcher him too.😑

Making a big hoo-haa over the reunion saying we give it as a diwali gift to our loyal viewers... so was the divorce on 1st june given as a 'anniversary special' gift to the viewers.😑

I want to throw a shoe at the CV's.🀒
πŸ˜ƒ

Control, NIkki, control..take a deep breathπŸ˜†..Ekta will beef up her security if she reads your postπŸ˜†