LTL Express - Issue #34

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #34

Editors Note

lots of things going on this week so…lets get to it…

HAPPY DIWALI & NEW YEAR

to all my luvs here on LTL forum! love you guys…I really miss you guys…since my internship started I barely am able to interact with you lot…din mein main nahin hoon…raath main tum saab nahin ho…he he…that can so be a song…lol…anyway…I hope you all enjoyed your diwali…

Announcement:

Open Position

our very own Ksh is going on vacation until first week of December so I need someone to pls fill in temporarily…if you are interested in doing the SCENE OF THE WEEK…please drop me a PM and we can work it out…remember…being a staff member of the Express comes with many…MANY benefits…just ask our latest employee…Ms. Yeti (who's away at the moment) …lol…

I hope you guys had a rocking weekend. New week of LTL and im excited…Naku ki truth to finally come out..i just hope ke woh khud Dutta ko bataiye and not anyone else…*fingers crossed*

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

Dutta takes naku to the garden where tehy share some eyelocks. Then he gifts her a payal and puts it on her. The next day a pundit comes who says they need to purify the jewelry so when naku and babi go to get the jewelry AS gave naku theyfind out that all the jewelry is missing and babi suspects it's ganpath. Babi starts questioning ganpath and asks why he stole the summary but he denies it and says he did not even touch the jewelry but babi does not believe him so she taked him to AS. Suds taunts ganpath so he blurts out about how he takes 70% of his earnings. He continues denying that he stole the jewelry and says he would never do that because naku is his daughter. then he says that everyone thinks he's the traitor but they don't realize there are other traitors in the house and that naku babi aren't that innocent either. Next, he says to naku i thought you suported me so tell them i'm innocent or i'll tell everyone your truth and then dutta yells at him casuing him to stop. The sisters and suds are talking about how kala's plan failed to trap ganpath because dutta still wants to marry naku. Ganpath goes to tell dutta the truth but before he can he falls unconcsious. dutta tells naku he knows she's hurt that he punished his dad by saying he can't do khnyadhan until he gives the jewelry and naku says he know he hates betrayal to which dutta replies sometimes it's better not to know the truth. everyone's shopping for the wedding and dutta puts a sherwani in front of him and naku rejects two of the sherwani's and finally likes the third one and everyone is teasing dutta. during the pooja tasha are looking at eachother and baji is admiring madhu. A function is happening where dutta and naku sit next to each other and a man gives them some sweets which baaji distrubutes to everyone. Before tasha, AS, and madhu wat the sweet one of the guests fall down and die so they realize the sweet might have poison and all the guests leave. The next day naku tells baaji that she'll taste the food before giving it to dutta. dutta is mad at baaji and tells him to find the man who gave them the sweet. Kala is happy because she is starting to create a distance between dutta and baji.
Precap: Dutta in his room and Ganpat comes to tell him Naku is pretty…Dutta yells at him and doesn't believe him…Dutta shoots Ganpat…Naku comes running in and Dutta is shocked to see she is pretty (obviously it's a dream)

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

TaSha
It wasnt very hard this week considering we had one...just PALTRY one tasha scene. Its the scene from Monday's episode where Dutta gifts Naku a payal...this time he made sure he was giving her a payal. Hamara sher kitna cute hain. MR toh is always good but I loved MV's expressions in this scene. She looked really cute and innocent. And yeah Dutta had SR on his mind. No wonder Naku bhaag gayi.

Others
This one was a tough choice between two scenes...so I'll give it to both scenes.

Firstly I will give it to the Ganpat exposes Suds scene on Tuesday's episode. I simply want to applaud the CVs for this brilliantly written scene. Usually such scenes end in misery for the heroine's family...but not in LTL. Ganpat is not the one to take things lying down and gave it back everyone including Babi and Naku.

Secondly I will give it to the Baji-Kala scene from Thursday's episode. Baji goes to play mind games with the principal of mind games school ie Kala. He tries to tell her that Ganpat shouldnt be believed. Kala being Kala realizes immediately that Babi has sent him and Baji know whatever secret Naku is hiding. They have a sarcastic exchange of words and finally Baji leaves not knowing Kala is already on his case. But I am glad that atleast Baji has his eye on Kala.

Dialogue of the Week

*See Below*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hey Guys,

For this week, I chose a scene which I see is very close to all your hearts. I, unfortunately lost the flavour of this scene because of an abrupt and incomplete end but I too have to admit, the start was magical! Hence, I choose to remember the magic and forget the blandness!!

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (CCCC) Date:

Dutta and Naku's wedding is right on the corner and poor DN, they havent had their share of dating days but our sher was not going to accept defeat...Give him a weeks time, and he would totally find opportunities to date Naku, and for a change, when both the mothers are not looming on them! And Dutta does find this opportunity!

Yet again, the scene starts with something that has been an awwwwwwwwwww factor of this commanding man but something we have been silently cribbing about - Dutta holding Naku's wrist! but then starts the magic...Dutta appears on the screen, initially with an anticiaption and excitement - "Hum date pe jaayegaa".......and then his eyes moves all around, a mischievious smile playing at the corner of his lips...Naku looks around concerned but Dutta calms her down with the finger on his lips..This gesture did indeed, bring a smile on my face but this was an extra shot because this eLS is built on the silent love. Credit goes to those pair of eyes, that communicate 1000 words with one stare. Who needs words when Love talks? Anyways, Dutta enthu like a college guy, excited about his date with his lady love, pulls Naku to a serene and beautiful spot, a spot that defined the unconventional and earthiness of their love with the stark blue and black combination! The evening had just begin and the night was still young....Complete formula for a successful date and heart warming love tete-a-tete ready!...

We all have been pleasantly surprised right from the second, Dutta held Naku's wrist, well, so, was Naku and that was clear from her question, "AAP, mujhe yahaan leke aaye?"...Hmmm...Love can really bring about a change...a welcome change!!

Dutta was longing to talk to Naku, not on something important but then a silly moment in love is also significant...Since morning, his heart was only looking for one private moment with her and he finally found it! Their relationship had taken next step - Talking Love without inhibitions, atleast from Dutta's side. He was more sure of his words, no more aankh churake, aankh milaana!!...

And then came the golden moment of the date - Dutta reveals to Naku that he actually chose a pair of Paayal for her. And after the initial mischap, this time he did his HW and chose the right jewel! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Love can make an Accessory Designer out of a DON, that love needs to be awwwwwwwwwed! Dutta didnt give up at the last mischap and leave the lady dept to the women clan. As I had stated earlier, Last time, Dutta had not chosen the piece of jewelry because he was pressurized to do so but he had chosen because he wanted to! On being unsuccessful, he wasnted to re-try because if he had decided to make the moment special for her then he would, at any cost!. The determination here bowled me more than the success!!

We have known Dutta, analysed and dissected him enough to know that he always has the upper hand and he communicates them very well with his body language! He does it yet again. When Naku tries wearing the paayal, Dutta stops her and takes the paayal from her. He was unsuccessful last time, but this time, he would complete the job! He patiently puts both the paayals, which Naku watches in awe! A true love can only be aweeeed, even by the parties involved because every second, it springs a surprise!...

While putting the paayal on Naku, Dutta and Naku's head collide, and there start an eyelock session which surprisingly is broken by Dutta....Hmmm....Now, I know if Naku decides to take the lead, she can totally be the man in the couple!

An open invitation to proceed to the terrace was turned down by Naku, but I choose to end the date here at the magical moment!

One more subtle beauty of the scene was how love was still young and fresh in Dutta's mind, inspite of the recent dents that life had made on him. His excitement to start the new life was evident, his firmness to have a private moment with Naku was prevalent, as if the love was still new and the only thing that existed for him!

God bless this couple!

Happy Diwali everyone! Be safe!

Love,

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys.
*Aisha Waves and Hands Out Pepsi*
Me here. I'm still in hospital with a lack of internet access. I was supposed to get out on Tuesday and then I didn't. GOD. I am so BORED here! And just when LTL is getting good!
*Aisha HeadDesks*
SO. We're getting the Face Revelation. WOW. That is BRILLIANT. FINALLY. I have to say I know quite a few think this is going to end badly but I don't think so. Dutta might get upset with Baji and Naku but he won't stay upset for long. He loves them too much. And Kala will be standing there watching her Plan FLOP.
*Aisha Cackles*
It's going to be SUPERB! And who knows maybe it'll make LTL shoot right to the top! NUMBER ONE! YAY! Ahem. I don't think Kala is going to any Basti. And I don't think we're getting Morey back. I want Morey back. I also want Dutta's Earrings back. Good Lord. What else? Ah yes! Happy Diwali! I know I'm late but still I hope everyone had a good time! And I'll just get to it shall I?
*Aisha Flexes fingers*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta Asking Naku About Which Clothes To Wear

Okay tell the Truth. Who was reminded of DDLJ when they saw that Scene? WHO? Cause I definitely was! It was so DDLJ! YAY! I LOVE that movie! And oh my GOD Dutta! He is so HOT! The head movements and ishaare! LOVED it! I have to say Naku has good taste! She picked that beautiful Royal Blue Kurta! NICE.
*Aisha Nods Approvingly*
Dutta looked HOT in that colour. What am I saying? He looks Hot in ANY colour. And oh KISHORE!
*Aisha Puts Hand On Heart and Sighs*
Loved the way he was teasing Dutta! And that cream and gold Kurta was pretty nice as well! Pyar ka rang! AWW! Come on Kishore. Do me proud. Your wife is a Psycho. REALISE THAT.
Anyways Naku looked quite pretty as well. Is it just me or is she getting prettier day by day??? She looked really nice during the Pooja as well with her hair open and that red and green dress. Dutta kept looking at her.
*Aisha Winks and Grins*
And how CLOSE were they sitting??? YAY!
I loved those Scenes. LOVED them. I have to say I would love to see Dutta do that to Naku in the future though. You know help her pick out clothes!

Shock Moments: Dutta And Naku Have a DDLJ Moment!

Shock Factor: 9/10

(It was LOVELY. I loved it. DDLJ. Seriously.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Ganpat Opens His Mouth!

How hilarious was that Scene? It was BRILLIANT. Who knew I could love Ganpat so much?
*Aisha Applauds Ganpat*
The poor guy was getting accused left, right and center. Noone was standing up for him. His own WIFE suspects him! He turns to the one guy he thinks might help him out! And when even HE turns his back on him does Ganpat take it lying down??? NO HE DOESN'T. He goes out fighting! YES! LOVED IT!
*Aisha LOLs*
SUDARSHAN'S FACE! HILARIOUS! He looked like he was thinking: "Oh Crap. He's Looking at ME. Damn it I am NOT going down!"
Kala's reaction was funny as well! When Ganpat said Sudarshan is stealing as well she didn't look surprised just like: "What and IDIOT. I am surrounded by IDIOTS."
*Aisha ROFLs*
And BAJI! Oh God BAJI! He just jumped right in, grabbed Ganpat and dragged him away! BRILLIANT! Everyone was acting like a Sher!
*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*

Shock Character: Ganpat and Baji!

(In the middle of such a dramatic and tense scene we get this kind of Comedy! LOVED IT!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Kala And Baabi. God! Someone Slap Them Both.

Ugh. Once again Kala has taken this Shock. In fact Im not surprised. Of course it's Kala. Why wouldn't it be? I get it. She's the Villain. It's her JOB. But was she always this irritating??? I don't remember hating her this much before she left PN!
*Aisha Ponders*
She didn't use to smirk and grin like that before did she? Is it just me? And I knew it. Baji IS her target. This whole Naku Mystery just diverted her for a moment but the person she is really after is BAJI. God. Come on Kishore. Do something. But good grief did Baji have to make it so OBVIOUS???
*Aisha FacePalms*
And why is Kala referring to BAJI as the Asteen ka Sanp? Really Kala?
*Aisha Raises Eyebrows*
Maybe you need to look in the mirror Sweetheart.
And BAABI. Ab iss ka kya kahoon? She's just as obvious if not MORE obvious than Baji. God knows how she kept Naku's Gora Rang a secret for so many years in that Basti. She pretty much broke down in front of Kala in two seconds!
*Aisha HeadDesks*
Where is that OLD Baabi??? The SHERNI Baabi??? COME ON WOMAN! PULL YOUR SOCKS UP AND GO AND TELL DUTTA THE TRUTH! GOD! Kala is SUSPICIOUS. If THAT isn't a reason to get a move on I don't know what is.
I feel like Slapping everyone.

Shock Characters: Kala and Baabi

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Not so Shocking. This is the Second week in a row that BOTH these characters have been here. Come on CVs. Thats a sign right there.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

The PreCap. God Almighty What WAS That???

The PreCap. When I saw it that was the first thing i said. What the HELL??? Dutta KILLS Ganpat and then NAKU????
*Aisha Speechless*
I tell you, CVs really know how to do Cliffhangers! Okay we all know that that is probably NOT going to happen. One: Ganpat is still DRUNK? Wasn't he sleeping it off? How drunk was he? Two: Dutta gets THAT angry because of something DRUNK Ganpat said? Hmm. No I don't think so. Third: Naku just wanders in with no make up on??? Look at the trouble she went to in the jungle to keep her dark colour! Why would she be wandering around like that in PN of all places??? It's a Dream. Definitely. I wonder WHOSE dream though. It would be HILARIOUS if it's Ganpat's!
*Aisha LOLs*
Can't wait for Monday!
Oh one more thing: That guy who came in with the sweets. Who is that? The BH maybe? We all know Damodar wasn't the BH. It was someone else. I think it IS this guy who came with the sweets. Why didn't tthey show his face? I don't think he's Dutta's Brother. I think we aren't getting a brother. Thank God. Too many siblings already.

Shock Moment: The PreCap.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(It's a Ten because let's face it it was so RANDOM and absolutely Shocking. It was. It's a Dream though. At least I hope it is. Otherwise next week's OMG section will just be blank. It'll be blank cause I won't know what to say.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Ganpat on Trial

Uh.... I didn't really think there were any Heart breaking moments this week.
*Aisha Ponders*
Well. There was Ganpat. I actually felt really bad for him. Poor guy. He really does love Naku and he really does see her as his daughter. He was quite hurt I think when Naku didn't speak up for him. In fact, this week was all Ganpat wasn't it?
*Aisha Grins*
Poor guy. Stabbed in the back by Sudarshan. Although I don't know why Ganpat seemed surprised about that. It's SUDARSHAN after all. And then his own WIFE is accusing him.
*Aisha Glares at Baabi*
This is his WIFE. She KNOWS him. She knows he's a bad guy but he's not THAT bad! I was very disappointed in Baabi this week. And I felt so bad for Ganpat when he was getting accused by everyone. And it all turned out to be Kala and Co's Plan.
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*
Why was I not surprised? Nothing happened though did it Kala? You got NOTHING. What a waste of Drama. Poor Ganpat.
*Aisha Looks At Ganpat Sympathetically*

Shock Character: Ganpat

(I never thought I could feel so bad for GANPAT of all people. Huh.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

GANPAT. Seriously He was Just AMAZING This Week.

"Bhao mein sharabi hain! Juwari hain, chor hain! Gandi naali ka kheera hain! Lekin Bhao mein, mein itna gheerah howa aadmi nahin hain kay mein apni beti ka ghena choorai gah mein! Tuh! Tuh hain iss aadmi pay jo aisa kaam karta hain!"
Wow.
*Aisha Gets Teary Eyed*
I think I kinda fell a little in love with him when he said those words!
This man who is a stepfather! Who is NOT Naku's real father! He sees and accepts Naku as his own daughter just as Naku accepts and sees him as her own father. I don't know how everyone could still suspect him after that.
I did think it was hilarious when he was saying to Baabi that he didn't steal Naku's jewellery because whatever he does he does khulla khullam and he's not a chor! Ah Ganpat!
*Aisha LOLs*
But even better than that was when he opened his mouth against Sudarshan
*Aisha ROFLs*
As though he was saying "Hey! If Im going down you're coming with me!"
LOVED IT.
Sudarshan had a mini stroke there I think.
I wish he had been completely outed but that's for later.
Ganpat DID say that the day everyone's secrets come out, that day Dutta will realise just how many chor, liars and dhokebaaz are in the house!
Ooooh!
FORESHADOWING!
*Aisha Applauds Ganpat*
And Sudarshan looked uncomfortable and so did Kala for a moment!
Ganpat was BRILLIANT.
The man deserves a standing ovation!
He reminded me of what DP said about himself. DP said he is a kamina aadmi but he DOES love his son. Ganpat today was pretty much saying the same thing. Just as DP was a bad guy but had some Good in him, here too Ganpat is a bad guy but has some Good in him.
And he got the whole FR moving didn't he? GOOD MAN!

Shock Character: GANPAT

(I never thought I would ever put him in this Shock. NEVER.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. Really Have We Got Anyone Else For This Section? No? I Thought Not.

Dutta in ROYAL BLUE.
*Aisha Drools*
I have nothing else to say here. Apart from: BRING BACK THE SEXY EARRINGS.
I am just.... BLOWN AWAY. How HOT did he look???
When you think it can't get any better, he turns up looking like THAT.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Shock Character: Dutta.

(I want him in Green now. And the Earrings. DAMN IT BRING BACK THE EARRINGS. I say this EVERY WEEK.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Payal Scene

Oh. My. God.

*Aisha Stares at Dutta*

Who knew? WHO knew that Dutta could be so ROMANTIC? He grabs Naku in the middle of the night. Makes that adorable ishaara of staying quiet. Takes her to the GARDEN. Sits her down and tells her he's missing her!

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

And then he gives her PAYAL. That's right PAYAL. The most ROMANTIC Gift anyone could ever give. I honestly think that. I think I just died and went to Heaven at that moment.

*Aisha Holds Hands Over Heart*

I want one. I want a Dutta. WHY can't we all get a Dutta??? That was PERFECT. And then he went to put them on her! How did he get so ROMANTIC??? And he isn't even TRYING!

*Aisha Flops Back In Bed Dumfounded*

How does he DO that??? That little headbump!

*Aisha Squeals*

SO CUTE! And then he wanted to go upstairs and talk to her alone!!!!  I think my heart stopped when he said that!

*Aisha Jumps In Excitement*

WHY DID NAKU GO???? IS SHE CRAZY?! WHAT A BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY! AAAGH!

*Aisha HeadDesks*

Shock Moment: TaSha payal Scene

(If anyone gave me payal like that I would love them FOREVER. So ROMANTIC.)

This song has been going through my head all week. Im feeling quite Romantic for some reason. I've always loved this song and I think it goes PERFECTLY with TaSha. I wish the CVs would play this on them. Anyways! ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REEtuGY7qss&feature=related
OH MY GOD. This one I just found is a version by Hans Raj Hans but it has MAHI VIJ in the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZV3t2Tyevk&feature=related

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey, hi n howdy all...*big hugz*...hope ur all well n those of u who lyk me wer celebratin Diwali...hope u had a totally awesum tym...*giggles*...this wks LTL epz...hmmm...a few totally cute TaSha moments...but alot of wasted footage wiv Babi's crying n Ganpats chik chik/secret spillin spree...oh n how can i 4get curious Kala...who is jus a penny drop away 4 goin 2 Naku's basti n finding out the whole truth...jus wen i thgt ke sari week aise hi nikal jayegi...akhir mein kuch ho hi gaya...koi anjaan ajnabi aaya aur sab ko Parshaad/mitai de gaya...but this was no simple mitai...no...n how the hell cud it b it...it was given 2 Duttz n his crazy clan inside of PN...hehe...this Prashaad cud only b poison mitai...which took out sum poor bugger...b4 PN people even managed a bite...hehe...no offence 2 any1 in the Madhu fc...but i really wish she had been faster takin a bite...she's doin my head in a lil...she's a confirmed +tiv character...but i still cnt shake myself out of doubting her...mayb she wasnt the ryt actress 2 play the role...*nods*...im not sure wat it is...buts suminks odd about her...n i dnt want Baji wiv her either Twinnie...i want Roops 2 hav Baji...i dnt knw why but i get the feelin Roops really honestly lyks him...she looked hurt wen Baji was smiling n looking @ Madhu during the puja...tym will reveal all i guess...Whoa-k now lets jump 2this weeks SSOTW...*winks n smiles*...

Actor

You all knw the drill...this week also my section wnt b without a cut 4 Mishal so here goes...*giggles*...Mishal Raheja 80%
which scene???...wat scene wasnt gud...hehe...MR as always was jus perfect in evy scene...but i espesh luved...the payal scene...awww MR's xpressions wer jus so cute in this scene...n the way he was lookin @ Naku was jus soooooooooo dazzling...cnt believe Naku was busy worrying about people c'in em while under that gaze...*looks appalled*...MR's dialogues wer so simple n yet so well delivered...u cudnt help but smile while listening...espesh wen Naku says wat if sum1 c's us...n he replies jus by simply sayin..."tho"...(the cute xpression on his face wen he said it...was adorable)...he then adds we're getting married...y are u so scared...er mayb she dnt trust herself wiv u gadha...main hoti tho i wud find it hard not jump in2 ur arms n neva let go...or starestupidly @ the very least...lmao...awww n wasnt it sweet how wen he said the "mokha paatay..." dialogue...he gave a cheeky lil smile...thena more dreamy smile jus b4 he takes out the payals...after takin em out...luved how he held em in front of him n looked @ them...the whole movement jus looked so Dutta like...lyk there was a lil part of him that cudnt believe he was doin all this...after tellin Naku that he had finally chose her sum payals...then jokingly adds wiv the most yummy laugh...that they def are payals n not a necklace...hehe...the xpressions on MR's face durin the TaSha eyelocks wer dreamy...n the way in which MR wivout any hassle took the payal 4m Naku's hand n attached it round her ankle...was sweet 2...the other 2 scenes i wnt mention in detail but will jus say that MR's xpressions n dialogues wer fan-freaking-tastic...wer the Ganpat claimin his innocence scene...n also the Duji xchange scene on fri's ep...wer Baji pretty much took a verbal lashing 4m Dutta...which i must add was not viewed
nicely @ all...*sad face*...

Kali Prasad Mukherjee ~ 20%
Whoa-k despite me not applauding CV's 4 spendin so much tym on this draamz of stolen jewellery n Ganpat pleading wiv evy1 that he dint take it...i cnt deny after watching the eps...that this guy acted his heart out...n this is his 1st cut in any star of my section 2 i think...*handclaps*...Kali's xpressions wer outstanding in all his scenes...be it in the scene wiv Babi...or in the scene wen he is asking Naku 2 believe in his words wivout him taking kasam...i had a feeling he dint do anything wrong or take the jewellery n i totally felt 4 poor Ganpat...espesh wen Babi was so sure of him being 2 blame...Kali's dialogues 2 wer no less...wen he was put 2 the stand in front of all the PN houshold members...he dint slip out of character or make anything he did or said seem un ganpat lyk wat so eva...not 2 say i'v ever felt this b4 about his acting...but this tym especially...he was totally awesum...also the lil gestures he made in between his dialogues lyk wen he said aayi shapat...he put his hand 2 his throat...n also wen he said that he wud thoo (spit) on sum1 who do such a thing as steal his
daughters wedding jewellery...he did a lil spit action...as always Ganpats drunk acting was gr8 2...espesh in the precap 4 fri...which im sure will turn out 2 b cry Babi's dream/inner thgts as she follows Ganpat...*rolls eyes*...hehe...

Character

This weeks Character SS goes 2 none other than Baji Rao...i knw Duttz hum sab ki dil ki dhadkan hain...but Baji bhi kuch kum pyaara nahi hai na...n his heroics this week aftera short break hav earned him yet another star...in case ur unsure about wat heroics im talking about...let me xplain...in the scene where Ganpat after pleading non stop 4 lyk 5 mins that he dint take the jewellery....gets annoyed that Babi is pointin fingers @ him wen Naku n her are keeping Naku's real face a secret 4m Dutta n co...jus wen Ganpats is on the verge of revealing all in his annoyance...Baji jumps n literally drags Ganpat away wiv his hand held tyt over his mouth...so that no1 is able 2 hearwat Ganpat was saying...gud save by Baji no???...Something else that Baji totally deserves this award 4 is enduring Babi n her constant off loadin of her worries on him...she tells him that Kala's suspicious n will b trying 2 figure that sumink...2 make Naku n Babi look bad 2 Duttz n stop the weddin in the process...so wat does Baji do...he goes 2 Kala n tries 2fish 4 wat she knws n wat her intentions are...vah Baji...i hav no idea wat u thgt she wud do or say...but the fact that u tried was enuff...n Duttz may of drowned in the lie that Kala has changed...but Baji thankfully doesnt look lyk he's buyin in2 her act...which i muct say im happy 2 see...atleast koi tho hain...who believes she cnt/wnt change...n now even he's in a hurry 4 Naku 2 tell Duttz the truth b4 Kala catches on...n fills Duttz ears...hope Baji n Babi (less Babi the gu 4 nothin)...manage 2 set Naku in2 motion...b4 Kala brings this whole FR down on us in gr8 big mess...

Whoa-k All thats it 4 this week...hope u all njoyed/are njoyin Diwali...
till next wk...n hopefully the FR we're all hoping 4...tc n gbu...
Dutta thgts,dreams n daydreamz...im out...x...

p.s i hope my section isnt 2 long...i am tryin 2 make it shorter...*smiles*...

LTL Bloopers

*Check in Next Week*

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

I think that Madhu looks really pretty in the pink/blue salwar…and the first one to take notice was none other than our very own Dostana Gang ki leader…Mr. Baji Rao…woh toh bilkul latto tha over her…he he…how she got that outfit was another question…they had decided not to buy anything…but that's besides the point…she looked gorgeous!

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

ok…Baji's RED pants!! do I need to say more…*jaz sees people shaking their heads*…I know I don't but I shall because I need to vent! OMG W*H were they thinking!? tauba tauba tauba…my eyes! im blinded…ok…enough of my drama queen moments…he he…but really…W*F was that!? I mean…I agreed with Dutta…Baji's kurta was nice…I liked it…but then I saw those pants…and omg…I was like oye…yeh Santa Clause kahaan se aagaya?! that was just…hideous!! eww eww eww!!

and special mention to Kaala's bat which made a reappearance again this week…and who ever thought that blue kurta was nice…(probably the same person who picked Baji's pants) …needs to get their eyes checked…it was absolutely atrocious!!

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

there is no doubt that this weeks accessory is Naku's pyaari payals gifted by our Gadha himself…I for one have always loved payals…I wear them nearly all the time…I have so many sets it not even funny…once I forgot to take off my heavy payals and went to work…everyone was like who is jingling!? ha ha…but omg…how cute was that scene! and I loved how Dutta was….im sure ke yeh payal hi nahin…necklace nahin…lmfao!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Haw! Romance!
Beura & Beuri

Kaala "Bhao"?!

Fashion Show

What The…?

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Beura Phas Gaya Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GANPAT…you know…even before we found out that the jewelry was stolen by the evil trio and Mr. Shifty eyes (suds)…I believed that Ganpat didn't steal the jewelry…what he said was true…he may be one hell of a messed up man but he wouldn't steal his own daughters wedding jewelry…woh itna bhi gira hua nahin hai…will he get cleared…I don't think so…but he's so funny…the way he was maska maring to Babi when he was asking for money…ha ha…special mention to Baji Rao here…bechara got caught in the middle of dying drama for nothing

2. The OMG Cant Take My Eyes Off The Screen Award: …goes to…*drum roll* …TASHA!! haw…I mean…HAW! that scene on Monday…Dutta aake Naku ke haat pakad ke…usse lejata hai…dono ke beech mein baatein…Dutta pehnaoing payals on Naku…Dutta being so forward…like, Im your hubby…mujhe koi farak naihn padta ke koi hume dekhe ya naa dekhe…and Naku being all shy…and when he pulls out the payals and puts them on her and they bump heads…I LOVED it…it was such a light hearted, romantic and adorable scene!  lets not forget the scene from Thursday when Dutta is trying on clothes and getting Nakus approval…in this scene it was our very own Dutta Bhao that was making shifty eyes at Naku…lmfao! I really hope we get more of those! *jaz looks at CV's with shifty eyes* (he he)

3. The Besharam Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…aur kaun ho sakta hai bhala…back to Monday's scene…Naku is freaking out that koi naa koi aajayega aur dono ko range hathoon pakad lega…Dutta, after putting on payals, says that if shes still scared…I though he was gonna say..you can go.,..magar nahin…hes like…uppar chalke baath kaar sakte hai! im like sitting with mouth open…I SOOOO did no expect that!! Naku bechari couldn't get away fast enough…aur kya bahana banaya ussne…AS ko dood dehna hai…our Majnu was left by himself…

4. The Saved His Own A*s Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUDS! woot woot…I'm giving my Suds an award after a LOOONG time! but I have to say…the way he saved himself when Ganpat brought his saachai…wah wah…kya baath hai! simply amazing! he simply stated he was the damad of the house so why would he do chori in his own house…and omg…everyone bought it! *jaz looks amazed*…kya genius hai! (ok now im going overboard) …but you know…im just saying! lol…

5. The I Need Some Classes Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…send him to hand holding classes and comforting classes…ek toh…abhi bhi he holds Naku's hand like she needs help to cross the street…and doh…when shes crying…he nearly yells at her telling her not to cry! uff!! yeh gadha toh gadha hi reh gaya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ jaz

Baaji's red pants was the ultimate disaster of the week .. i mean W*H was that ??🤣 

and payal was the most beautiful thing he gifted to her ...sigh!!!

@ Aisha

I hope ur feeling well darling! 🤗  

will comes back after reading the whole issue . 😊 
jnawaz thumbnail
sorry...forgot to reserve for Fivr...so im reserving now...

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lookin gud guys...will def read n comment...promise...😉...

@ Jaz...
no disapointments this week...😕...
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't read it yet but will as soon as I can!
Love it! Well done everyone!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_JveejoIo[/YOUTUBE]
Yeah I know okay. I can't help myself. I am in love with this song😆

Aisha xxx😉
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Aisha: Isnt there a hindi song too with same music?
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Honestly yaar I have no idea. I just love the original that Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and then Rahat sang. I just found this one and the one with Mahi in it while I was on Youtube😆
I am seriously loving it, it's so romantic nah?😳

Aisha xxx😉
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Jani: im sure there were disappointments this week but Sanju disappeared and i didnt have time to do one

JAZ

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

DD, there is this song in Hindi movie Sarhaad Paar of Sanjay Dutt and Tabu.  
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nels

DD, there is this song in Hindi movie Sarhaad Paar of Sanjay Dutt and Tabu.  

oh yes....this is the one....thanks Nellu! 😛