*Uravugal November 2010 Update Archive

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday, November4th, Episode 365
Creditis to user tube.com
Update by atina:
A brief update for you all...today being Deepawali everyone is busy...

Gayu comes to the hospital and tells about Krish refusing to get back the money her dad gave her. She requests Raji to give the money to her dad. Raji blames Gayu for accusing kris and for calling him " selfish". She makes Gayu understand about krish and asks her to apologise to krish. Gayu agress and leaves from there.

It is night time at Krish's place. Gayu goes to terrace to talk to Krish. She apologise for her misunderstanding about krish. At one point she turns away from krish and tells," Please forgive me for talking like that to you without realsing the truth...ennanga...my mom wants to see her grand child before she dies...we have to fulfill her wish...so let us lead a happy normal life...." She trunsd back to see Krish...but...he is not there at all...long time ago he left that place....Gayu feels sad.

Next morning Gayu pleads Krish to take her to the college ( her work place) She once again asks sorry to him. Devi vomes there with her lunch box and she tells that anna can not drop her as he has already sold the bike too. Gayu is shocked.

AZ's house...Chittu tells mugs," ennanga...naan thalai muzhugitten.... I do not know how I am going to manage all this three days...if she comes to know the truth..she will chase me out....just because of you told a big fat lie I am having so much problems" AT this point Az calls him. Mugs comes out.
AZ tells what happened in the temple...to rectify that they have to go again tomorrow to do the same ceremony. Thsi time all of them will go to the temple. Mugs tries to avoid this temple trip...but Az tells that it is very important they do thisd without any further delay.

He goes back to Chittu and tells about this temple trip. Chittu is shocked and refuses to come to the temple. But mugs tells her to come along and he will try and find a way out.

The whole trip in the car...chittu is so worried and secretly asking Mugs what to do. FInally car stops in front of the temple. Chittu and Mugs worriedly look at AZ and visa...

Mugs manages to get Chitra out of the car and he asks chittu to pretend as if she feels dizzy and to faint down. Chitra also does the same. Visa comes and tells," oh...ithu ellam ippadi maasamaa irukkum bothu  varum thaan"

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday atinakku jollyday..

No updates on account of deepavali
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wednesday november 10 2010 episode 368 update

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Pictures by Atina.
Credits to usertube.com

Gayu slaps babu...Asusual "timing master" krish enters and gets on seeing his lovely  wife slapping his beloved machaan..Uravugal serial's logo expression "shock" in everyone's face...krish boy super shocked ...shouts "Gayathri" and come near her and give her a tight slap..

Paro amma and devi shocked...Babu smiles...Gayu crying...Krish asks sorry to babu.. Babu says all memebers in ur family had slapped me...except devi...tell her to complete that ritual too😆😆(vidunga boss...ellarum aala pirandhavanga..neeer adi vaanga pirandhavar 😆😆)...

Krish tries to ask sorry..But babu says hereafter no uravugal b/w our 2 family...Sollittu anniyan leaves...krish continues his thittum padalam ...Paro amma tells him to shut up...and says nothing wrong in it...why u didnt tell me the prasadam matter to me? Krish morachufying gayu and asks needhaan sonniya?

...Gayu says yes...Krish once again...looks at gayu and shouts..."u r not my pazhaya gayu..u have changed...padicha ,earn panra thimiru"..(MY gayu nnu ellam sollalinga...naana ezhudhinen🤢🤢)...Krish leaves angrily and gayu cryiing....paro and devi silent aa standing(Nothing New..thevai illadha podhellam loda lodaloda loda...ippo why chup??😡)....

Babu's maaligai...SP,Dad and gowri present...Babu comes...Dad asks what happened in krish's house?u asked sorry aa?...

babu says no appa..Andha gayu irukka varaikkum that family urupadadhu...Ellarum confused...babu tells the whole story once again..adds extra masala...says naan soft aa avangala akka nnu koopittu pesinen...but she slapped me...Gowri perfom sky-earth jumpingRedJumpRedJump...says i'll go and ask the nyayam...

she starts and dad stops...we should wait ...no avarsaram should be shown...Babu tells gowri to forget her family members...He takes her inside...Dad tells Sp that something iswrong with someone...we should find out...till then weshould  maintain silence...(maintain maintain😆😆)...

Inside his room..sorry washroom (actuall his room dhaan...inga ulla nmirror kitta dhaan indha paiyan talkng more🤢)...says yes..no avasaram...wait and pazhi vaangu...😡😡

Hospital...Raji asks gayu why sad?...Gayu says nothing....Dad asks maappu still angry aa?...Ranjani comesthere and hears this...Gayu says My purushar slapped me...Dad says if maappu gets any work he will be back to normal...Ranjani joins the conversation...asks gayu...what?krish adichutana?...Gayu says nothing serious...

Raji asks abt krish to ranjani...what happened to ur brother?...Ippadi maaritaru?...

Raji ottufying the movie once again...(Kadai vithu 1 lakh money vandhudhe...andha movie...)....Raji says that money belongs to krish...tells ranjani to talk to krish...Ranjani says yes and leaves...

AZ house...Ranjnai comes and ellarum welcomes her...

Visa aunty comes and asks why sudden visit?Ranjani says she is here to take all her jewels...And once again in the history of uravugal...ellar face layum enna ezxression therinju irukkum nnu ungalukku theriyum...

Freeze...
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail