Sushant gets candid

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant Singh gets candid
Buzz up!

Hill Road Media

Sushant Singh Rajput, who is better known as Manav of Pavitra Rishta has a large female following. He has been linked with his Pavitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande, as well as an unknown model. With people speculating on rumours, he decided to come out and discuss his personal life, his relation with his co-star Ankita and his future plans.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

How do you react to the rumours of you dating your co-star Ankita Lokhande?
I don't like discussing my personal life. It's something that I keep to myself. Ankita is a good friend, a great co-worker and a wonderful human being. I respect her for that.

How is your working relationship with Ankita?
She knows what she wants, which is why it is so easy working with her. When I met her for the first time, I thought that she was brilliant for a newcomer. I've also come to discover that she is a fantastic dancer, thanks to the stage shows we've done together. I'm glad that the audience has appreciated our work

What was the rumour about you dating a model?
It's a funny story actually. When I started acting, I was flooded with questions on my single status. People were surprised that I was single. Then I got nervous and said that I was dating a model, which was a bunch of lies. I made that all up.

How do you rate your success?
I feel blessed that the audience has appreciated my acting. The character of Manav has made me an household name and I am happy that people love the show.

How is it working with Ekta Kapoor?
She is intelligent and creative. When I joined Balaji Telefilms, they had 10 serials on air and were doing 2-3 movies. However, when I met Ekta, she knew my character and was very clear about what she wanted from me. I feel lucky and honoured working with her.

We hear that you're passionate about directing?
"I have always been interested in directing. Before I joined TV industry, I was assisting Mohit Suri in Raaz 2. I used to  even direct plays. I am scripting and directing three short films now.

What about your future plans?
Once Pavitra Rishta ends, I won't do television soaps. I want to go and learn filmmaking and make full fledged films. That is my goal. I've made enough money now I want to live my dream.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks...

he lied about his girl friend??

the photo of his girlfriend was on his fb..
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxs for the article
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hmmmm... he dismissed Ankita off only as a good friend and a good co worker .That's it ,I am not going to talk about and get happy about their so called romance no more .
I don't want Ankita's name to get linked with someone who is perhaps not that serious about her ..
If there is an announcement then we will see...

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this enlightening article. 😲😲😲😲  Sushant needs to keep his trap shut sometimes.

Labelling your ex-relationship as a bunch of lies is deplorable. What type of guy does that???😲
Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks taanu....
Sushant, chal jhoothe.....πŸ˜† you and anki are just costars .......πŸ˜†
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Thanks for this enlightening article. 😲  Sushant needs to keep his trap shut sometimes.

Labelling your ex-relationship as a bunch of lies is deplorable. What type of guy does that???😲

totally agree...what kind of guy does that...makes you wonder..😑
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhavni88

thanks...

he lied about his girl friend??

the photo of his girlfriend was on his fb..

I think our Sushi is a very ambitious guy, a bit too much i'll say. It's gud 2 hav dreams full in ur head but everybody shud know how 2 balance everythg in life 2 b happy.
 Anki is only a gud friend? U get very cozy with gud friends Sushi darling, wonder how cozy u'll b with a girlfriend😲 Anyway the guy doesn't want 2 discuss his private life but like the free publicity n cash on it very well with his blushing, giggling n all , he is true star material compared 2 Anki who is a very satisfying person who doesn't really fish 4 publicity n takes evry day as a blessing.
 I really like Anki who always oozes simplicity n genuineness. She is very right 2 adopt a dignified silence abt her personal connection with Sushi.
I'm amused with Sushi finding Ekta creativeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg !! he's lying bout his ex ..... not cool πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
excelsa7 thumbnail
I agree - cute answer!

I don't understand why some of you guys are so critical of his words - and are automatically judging him and his character etc etc...

So what if he lied - have any of you never lied before in your lives??? It sounds like it was a lie in order to stop the endless comments about his relationship status. Everyone is entitled to their privacy to protect that privacy. Most celebrities usually say nothing. At least he was open enough to break his silence - just a little - you guys critisize him - not cool! And yes - there may have been an ulterior motive behind the interview - but so what? He's not MANAV in real life. Give the guy a break!!!!