wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In Episode 236, When Ayesha says to veer that "Dhruv to pehle se hi cute hai"😊 then Veer's jealoused expression were worth watching. He asks her, "main kaisaa hoon?" and Ayesha replies, "Sadoo". And the irritated VeerπŸ’” was worth watching and of course too cute. And then after................. the eye lockπŸ˜‰ (can't be described in words only can be enjoyed). And then after.............. dialogue of the Veer............ "ayesha humari shaadi honewali hai". Ayesha: "haan to?" veer: "to aaj......................πŸ˜‰" Then Veer try to kiss her and the wrong time entry of Nihal (from Veer's and also perhaps Ayesha's point of view) and irritated Veer's😑 expressions.

This entire sequence was so nice to enjoyπŸ‘. Can't forget it😊

Edited by wasz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Veesha ki to koi bhi memory mai nahi bhooli
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have rightly said...πŸ‘...the scene you described cannot be easily forgotten....And in my opinion  Nihal's wrong time entry increased the cuteness of the scene..πŸ˜‰...because a few particular scenes if kept incomplete for sometime,πŸ˜‰ looks more beautiful....Truly speaking that is the reason why JPSYA cannot be forgotten.....
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup that epi was infact that scene was just awesome..the way she made him jealous was worth watching n d eye-lock...awww....
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was a very romantic scene.veer's jealous expressions was very cute then veesha's romantic eyelock scene before veer come to kiss.it was a great scene.nihal's timing irritated veer his expressions was super even ayesha was not expecting nihal.after that scene nihal ask what he shall call them after marriege that was also cute
take_ten thumbnail
I love the scene
Veer's jealous look then his romantic looks to Aysha
It cant be forgotten it was very romantic when they fall on the sofa
Veer wanting to kiss Aysha before Nihal come was so good
Its one of the best of JPSYA
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: take_ten

I love the scene
Veer's jealous look then his romantic looks to Aysha
It cant be forgotten it was very romantic when they fall on the sofa
Veer wanting to kiss Aysha before Nihal come was so good
Its one of the best of JPSYA

i agree with you
wasz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilam2010

You have rightly said...πŸ‘...the scene you described cannot be easily forgotten....And in my opinion  Nihal's wrong time entry increased the cuteness of the scene..πŸ˜‰...because a few particular scenes if kept incomplete for sometime,πŸ˜‰ looks more beautiful....Truly speaking that is the reason why JPSYA cannot be forgotten.....

completely agree with you NILAM. moreover this show contains child character and artist it was watched by the children also. (Varsha Usgaonkar stated that the schoolmates of her nephew or niece were also watching as well as liked). and it was also of prime time hence could be easily reached to the children. and this required sensorship. the entire show was well scripted as well as picrturised in a very civilised manner. this show could be watchable in the drawing room and in presence of guests as well. this was the most positive aspect of the show.
take_ten thumbnail
JPSYA was a good show for family viewers
Also foe fans who like lovestory and romance
It had ingredient of all its very balance show
Edited by take_ten - 13 years ago
pktr thumbnail
veerr was d ccuutteessssstttt..he was sooo cute sadoo. i mmiissssss veer tooo much😭