HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
RMJ November 1 Written Update, enjoy the update

Part 1:

Starts with Sweety and Amrit telling M that he is very good boy, and she will be happy with him. M tells them to stop and tells Amrit that she doesn't know what to do. Amrit tells Sweety to be quiet and let M think through this as her life depends on it. Vimmi is just standing there, once Amrit and Sweety leaves M asks her why isn't she is saying anything…Vimmi tells her that you know how I'm… I just say stuff and then regret later, and your father also believes that I'm not a good mother. I may not be good mother, but still I'm your mother you think through this and then do what your heart tells you, rest your mother will take care of it. Outside Sweety tells her mother that god forbids if M said no to this rishta then what will she say to her in-laws, please make M agree to this rishta. M is waiting on the street for A…A comes there and tells her that you're waiting for me as we have chaat program. M shakes her head in yes and then takes him to the seat and tells A that you're my best friend and I need your help today. It's about marriage and till you say yes it can't be possible. A is all happy…she asks him to tell her today whether she should say yes or no. A is like today…M tells her ya my family is after my marriage now, what do you think about Goldie, poor A is all heart-broken. A asks her will you listen to me…M says yes…A says what if I say no…M says that everybody is saying that Goldie is the best guy for her. A tells her that this is her life she needs to take the decision for herself, people will say many things, but she needs to do what her heart tells her to do, M tells him what kind of answer is this…A walks away from their remembering all his moments with M…Jag Sona Sona is playing in the background. Poor A is crying in his house, when his father comes there calling him. He tells him something(it's muted), A is all lost…his father shakes him and asks him is he listening to him. A is startled and asks him what. His father tells him that his Ambaji has stopped eating till he agrees to get married and he has tried everything to get her to eat, but you know how she is.

Part 2:

A brings food to her and tells her to eat it. She tells him today she is not going to be fooled by his sweet talks. A keeps on asking her to eat and touches her feet. She tells him that now by touching my feet you're showing respect but in the morning you were answering me back. A tells her that he is ready to marry whoever she says…she asks him to swear on her. He tells her he can't do that, if unknowingly he made a mistake then he will lose her and I don't want that to happen. He starts crying…Ambaji keep on asking him why is he crying. He tells her that do not ask anything right now. Ambaji is worried about him. Sweety is talking to Parmeet on the phone…tells him to take care of himself and talking all romantically …M is listening to all this and laughing. Sweety asks her what is she doing, listening to my talks…M tells her little little. Sweety tells her that it is bad manners to listen to couple talking. M asks her does she really love jiju, Sweety replies yes. M asks her how she can be sure that this is love. Sweety replies you just know it like signal like ghanti  bajegi…M tells her that can only happen if he comes on the bicycle, and tells her that she is still too filmy. Sweety tells that when your prince will come there might be winds, M says it will start raining, Sweety says thunderstorms how romantic…M says and Daarji will come. Sweety gets sacred and looks around for Daarji, but realizes that M was just joking with her. M tells Sweety that she miss talking to her like that, Sweety also says that she misses her family very much even though everybody in her sasural loves her. Both Mona and Sweety are sleeping when M phone starts ringing, Sweety tells her to pick up the phone. Mona answers it and gets up from the bed and is shocked. The End.

Precap: Monalp are sitting on the bench in the park. M says to A that you know when a boy and girl goes alone somewhere it is considered a date. A gets shy and asks her we are here on date.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! :)
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anukalp is so cute. and soooooo shy😆 thanks for the lovely update.
nocturnalash thumbnail
thnk u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shalini01

anukalp is so cute. and soooooo shy😆 thanks for the lovely update.

yup that he is, I was laughing at his expressions when he thought Mona was talking about him😆, but felt equally bad for him later on😭😭
thanx a ton 4 da updt
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update.