Friday 29th October 2010 Written update...

mjht__luver22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am sorry if anyone has already done this update. i haven't seen anyone post this update so i decided to post it if it fine with you all..

hope you guys like it... please comment

todays epi starts with Abhay catching Piya. of course they are staring into each others eyes. everyone is all worried and come running to check and see if Piya is alright. they all see Abhay  and Piya staring and of course you know how T (Tanushree) is after she sees this then she rolls her eyes and looks around. then the light comes on and Piya gets out of Abhay's hands. Misha's sister Panchi the director of the play asks Piya "are you okay??" then Piya says "yea  i'm fine i just lost balance" Abhay looks at her and then Panchi says "you sure??" Piya nods and then T again rolls her eye (isnt there anyhting else for her to do then just roll her eyes). Panchi asks "should we start the rehearsal again??"  then Piya says "I'm sorry can i get a 2 minutes break." then Misha takes and her to where the water is and says "are you sure you, okay." and of course T has to say something. she is like "what rubbish you don't even remember your lines and on top of that you do behoshi ki acting... Abhay you don't worry" then she climbs of the stairs to the fake balcony and she says to Abhay that "you are going to do rehearsal with me, and not everyone is not professional." then she says "Abhay I'm going to faint, Abhay i'm going to faint." (yea right like anyone cares) then Abhay of course really doesn't even give a dam about her so instead he leaves and doesn't catch T when she falls on to the stage.everyone heard her scream AHHHHHH... then a big noise THUD... (this is sooo funny i really enjoyed her falling!!! she deserves it.. this is for trying to destroy Piya's life... 😆😆😆) then everyone comes to see if she is still alive or she died... then Misha comes comes  with her sock in her hand and puts it up to T's nose and T gets right up saying "what the freak..."(HAHAAHAHA)  

then the scene changes to Misha's and Panchi's parents talking about the party... while Misha and Panchi come and hear them talking about the "Richand's" party... they tell their parents that they don't want to go to that Abhay's party.  Their parents say they have to go no matter what they got special invitations of their names. then Kabir calls Misha  and Misha says to him "please tell me you are going to that Abhay's party?" Kabir says my dad is not making me go... So then Misha complains to her dad that Kabir's dads not forcing him to go...  Misha then also says that "kabirs daddy is not forcing him to go to the party so i going to go become his daughter." (LOL this was so funny :] ) then Misha's dad says give me the phone i want to talk to Kabir's dad. they talk about how rich the "Richand's" are and that they should go to the party. they talk and then Misha's dad says that " what am i hearing that  Kabir isn't coming?" and Kabir's dad says "what rubbish Kabir kay Kabir ka bap bhi aarehe aur Danshi he." (i think that how you say it in Hindi.. what i am trying to say is that not only Kabir but his dad is also coming to the party and even also his older brother Danish)

scene changes to the next day... it shows Abhay's mom trying to make the party perfect and that there should be no galti (mistake) in the party or preparation.  then Abhay walks in and says "i thought we were going low profile. then whats the party for?"  she says that "they like to talk about things so we are going to give them a topic to talk about which is going to be about the party."  

the scene changes to Misha's house where Misha is acting like a little kid whining and saying " i don't want to go to the party, why is papa torturing  me to go and plus i don't even have anything to wear to the party." then Piya says "come on Misha you have so many dresses look at your bed its full of  dresses." and then they  argue about that.  Panchi walks in wearing a pink dress (she is looking pretty) while Misha says that Panchi looks like a pink puffy pastery (that was really bad  for Misha to say about her sister...but also funny how Misha and Panchi argue for no reason... Panchi didn't look that bad she looked pretty... thats i thought) and then they both started fighting and Piya is laughing at them fighting. then Misha's phone rings (and guess who it is???) yes its Kabir he calls Misha's phone to talk to Piya.

Piya takes the phone outside of the room to talks to him and then Misha and Panchi try to listen to her conversation with Kabir.  while Kabir asks Piya if she is going to come the party?  then Piya says no i'm not I didn't get invited and plus i don't even want to come. but then Kabir try to convince Piya to come as her date to the party and she still says NO. Then Kabir is like fine then how about a date tomorrow you and me?? then Misha comes and Piya says yea okay and hangs up. Misha asks Piya what she is going to wear for her date and she say whatever it doesn't matter and then Misha gets mad and says that you should wear one of my dresses, and Piya agrees. when they are talking Misha's mom comes in the room and see Misha's not even ready yet. she yells at her and then tells her that  they are getting late so Panchi and Misha's mom go and tell Misha to get ready and they will send a driver for her to come pick her up. she gets ready  and leaves but she forgets her  invitation to get in to the party.  so then she calls Piya who is still at her house to come give her the invitation so she can get in the party and her mom will not yell at her for not remembering to bring the invitation. Piya is trying on one of her dresses for her date tomorrow with Kabir. So goes with that dress on, to give the invitation to Misha. she gets the envelope and the invitation  but the invitation cards falls out  and she doesn't notice when she gets there they guard checks and see no invitation card. so he tells Misha that he can't let her in without that card. (she is so screwed... how is she going to get in there???) so she then try to climb that walls in the back to get in. but when they get in the house and try to go down stairs they meet Abhay and he says that you are trying to crash the party. Misha tells him that no one even wants to come to your stupid party anyways but your mom had invited me personally so i had to come. but  Abhay says that "i wasn't talking to you i was talking to Piya she not invited" (how mean is that..)  then Piya answers "i am not even interested in your stupid party i was just trying to help Misha. then she goes upstairs and goes back down from where Misha and she came from. but Abhay is there waiting for her and tells her that why did she come fully dressed with makeup on and that her name is not on the invite list and tell her to get lost. 

Precap: it shows Abhay and his mom talking and she says to Abhay "what were you doing??? she only looks like her but she is not her. but if you can't stop yourself then you have to keep a distance from her. you understand."  Abhay reply "I know that why i didn't invite her to the party. i don't even like seeing her face." then his mom says "then what were you doing today? you think no one notice it. everyone watched it Abhay. and if this keeps on happening then everyone are going to start asking questions.  (WOW i wonder what the secret is... i cant wait til Monday) 😊
Edited by mjht__luver22 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lols i did here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1524019&PID=35492447�

but urs is a lor more detailed so gud job!! 👏
mjht__luver22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks... 😛  yellow1Edited by mjht__luver22 - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much for the update...:D
monaa2090 thumbnail
thnkssssss......a tonnn....