Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ..

That movie had good music and a lovely story line..............

touches one's heart .......

It was😳

I was impressed with Priyanshu
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😲😲.............lenzooooooooooooooooo.....🤗🤗

where had u been sweetzzzzzz..........u went MIA for god knows wat reason.....good to have u back....n now kindly tell me wat shows are the Acry for.......these days.......there are so many news shows......me super comfused mode...........nahinnnnnnnnnnn........thats reminds me of someone I dont wanna think offf 🤣🤣🤣

Anu...........me feeling so so......but m horrendously bzy at work.....we changing work locations so getting all packed up and the dirt is not helping my cold

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

It was😳

I was impressed with Priyanshu

A very decent actor ........even the lady Sandali .......don't recollect her last name ........good .......except for Himanshu fella all very pretty good .......

but all of them disappeared after a couple of movies and that Bapat fella has resurfaced in Maryada........
sajni786 thumbnail
So who won the ITA???? I heard is my darling Harshuuuuuu

And anyone seen Yeh Ishq haye??? how is it???

I read wahi puttar in SBS??? wat for???
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shilpu...I realised over the weekend while catching up on Maryada that
Rakesh bapat is the same guy that played Neel iN Saat Phere. A charater I like a lot ...but in between his character went grey...But overall awesome acting by him...

The guy for sure has grown taller and a lot more mature and good looking since.....

Packing and moving office...Not the best while having cough.cold...
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was Jay Soni and Shushank that won the ITA male awards...
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Helloooooooo!!!

what a beautiful day it is! 😆

am thinking of watching Maryada, YIH... along with KMH2 🤓
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😲😲.............lenzooooooooooooooooo.....🤗🤗

where had u been sweetzzzzzz..........u went MIA for god knows wat reason.....good to have u back....n now kindly tell me wat shows are the Acry for.......these days.......there are so many news shows......me super comfused mode...........nahinnnnnnnnnnn........thats reminds me of someone I dont wanna think offf 🤣🤣🤣

Anu...........me feeling so so......but m horrendously bzy at work.....we changing work locations so getting all packed up and the dirt is not helping my cold

I was kinda busy, and also didnt have much to say in a way - i left a message in the last thread on Page 52 of me not being more active

Honestly not been watching much and i know most ppl have gone to SS, Adi/Priya and Nivi/Viren - i am kinda keep away from getting attached with a jodi, i mean i know i wont be attached as i was before but still kinda staying away from it, i guess i am still looking for a jodi that i can like from the start but not found any - something new or and fresh

I do watch Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo, got into FIR and like i said i think i might watch Yeh Ishq Haaye, just scared that the whole forum and show might just turn into a DMG nightmare as time goes by etc
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
I have no clue who won man.........am too bzy with so many shows on my sleeve now.....TL....Maryada ..........KMH2.....LTL......🤣🤣🤣.......and yes...rakesh is Neel from Saath Phere........but here he has outgrown himself in terms of acting.....expressions n everything..........the dude has impressed me......n his chemo with Ridhi is mashallahhhhhhhhhh
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

A very decent actor ........even the lady Sandali .......don't recollect her last name ........good .......except for Himanshu fella all very pretty good .......

but all of them disappeared after a couple of movies and that Bapat fella has resurfaced in Maryada........

Priyanshu i feel should come back esp into TV, he is a good actor so can do well