new title track (Duet Version) of Kitani Mohabbat

Therusha_Pillay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya u r rite..when i heard i almost got so touched by the lyrics..that i started to cry dunno why..but its the best i have heard too spclly the line where he says khuda bhi hume kar na paye hume juda..❀️
1stFamily thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can s/o download it as MP3 version plz ?
Love it, cant w8 4 Monday
Thanks 4 the links
Edited by Ms.M.Z - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Olly-

ya u r rite..when i heard i almost got so touched by the lyrics..that i started to cry dunno why..but its the best i have heard too spclly the line where he says khuda bhi hume kar na paye hume juda..❀️

omg i also started crying i felt silly for a sec.yoh kmh is sooooooooooo back....god i have to listen to it over and overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
i think i even prefer this more than the first one...........
-Olly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: therusha_kundra

omg i also started crying i felt silly for a sec.yoh kmh is sooooooooooo back....god i have to listen to it over and overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
i think i even prefer this more than the first one...........

ya me too love this one more than first one..actually the lyrics here r more meaningful and more touchy!!..and the voices omg they r really magical..i think the female one is mahalakshmi iyer..!! may be not sure!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya me too love this one more than first one..actually the lyrics here r more meaningful and more touchy!!..and the voices omg they r really magical..i think the female one is mahalakshmi iyer..!! may be not sure!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im so excited now, dont think i cn even slp. gosh i wana see the video so badly
Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the new version of the title track! Lyrics are high on emotions, and the rendition is perfect! ⭐️ 

Thanks for sharing!
-Olly- thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im so excited now, dont think i cn even slp. gosh i wana see the video so badly

me too yaar ab air wait nahi hota..me dying to see the video and the show..soon..!!!the song is making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abgdfjgfhyoigupojgl;k.......i ahud take some rest..before my mom thinks i am mad..!!🀣

me too yaar ab air wait nahi hota..me dying to see the video and the show..soon..!!!the song is making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abgdfjgfhyoigupojgl;k.......i ahud take some rest..before my mom thinks i am mad..!!🀣

lolz my mother already thinks im mad i started screaming and jumping like a retard and everything is so quiet at home... god im in kmh dreamland nw im dying for more, its like a drug cant control myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Olly- thumbnail

lolz my mother already thinks im mad i started screaming and jumping like a retard and everything is so quiet at home... god im in kmh dreamland nw im dying for more, its like a drug cant control myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly..its too hard to keep ourselves away from kmh..😳😳..its more than awesome..!! ahh kaise kahe hume kitani se kitani mohabbat hai!!!!😳