Last thing I expected to happen

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am too disappointed by abrupt ending of the show friends.......

Nahi yaar.... I'll miss Jyoti serial.......

Terribly Terribly Disappointed....................................................................
This is the only show I watch.......Hell.........Feels like abusing Imagine TV........
Edited by vaishal.dalal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
Sorry I feel this serial totally ran its course.... It started so well and then became more and more illogical.... now before it gets worse it should end. I'll miss it a bit, but it doesn't resemble the serial I first started watching anyway.... so good call by the channel👏
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyoti should not end.Imagine Tv should do a show who runs 4 Years and Jyoti should have been the one!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vaishal

It's run it's course, and everything that could happen has happened.  The logical way to have extended it after Pankaj's marriage would have been Jyoti's quick marriage to Kabir (instead of agonizing over it for months), losing the baby, Suday & MN&G separating and moving into another house but maintaining relations w/ Jyoti, Sushma going w/ the Sarika route, passing her exams and getting a real job, Deepu rising & then having kids w/  Poonam, Brij dying of TB, and so on.  That way, by now, Jyoti & Sudha would have had kids, Uday & Kabir would have been friends, Sudha would have been the main bahu of the Vashists w/ Pratik & Sajni joining, etc.

Right now, there's not much left - get the Roshni track done, then get Vikrant reformed (I don't think it can happen if Kabir leaves Jyoti - it will be a major landslide victory for Harmukhi & Vikrant.)  Then expose the RP/CS secret, get that resolved and then end the serial.  I also think that Jyoti's pregnancy w/ Kabir's baby is the only thing that can save her marriage.

But Vaishal, watch Rakt Sambandh.  You won't be watching a saas-bahu drama - you'll be watching a drama where Sandhya - now no longer blind - is now running a plan to make her 'sasural' (she no longer regards them as that) pay for what they did to her & her family.