Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the double updates eljay..

That guy Prem is not a new character eljayma..
he is the owner of the sweet shop that thamizh's dad once owned.. Prem does not like Thamizh.. he is acting as a good guy and trying to harm thamizh..  Thamizh's friend working in the same store is in love with that guy..

Hope Muthu is saved on time..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya Is not the sweet shop owner's name Ashok? Or am I wrong. Indha seriala ellame ore confusionpa.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Srima, his name is Ashok, but I think it was a different person playing this role when the show started.  It is now played by the same guy who comes as Prem in Anupallavi.  Since I am updating both serials, and since the same character comes in both, I referred to him as the guy who comes as Prem in AP!  Is your confusion complete now?😆
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Eljay. Since I do not follow Anupallavi , this confusion.Oh you mean the actor playing Ashok character earlier has changed? I did not get to see the serial   last two days. Thamizh  kuzhappam  Thamizh Arasan in Thaendral , Thamizh Arasi in MM], paati kuzhappam podadunu one more for srima .

Deepavali NalvaazhthukkaL
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Deepavali, everyone, without c.villi, shyless villi and SS!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates cool..

Srima, Sorry for carrying the name confsuion further .. I did not know his name in this serial !
But I feel the character has not changed..
Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
anupallavi thumbnail
Everybody has spoken to poor Tamil prior to the marriage taking place. From her parents to her sisters inlaws and even her BIL MK, they all used emotional blackmail on poor Tamil, and forced her to be handcuffed in the emotional love and sacrifice and made her look as if she is the only goddess  who can save the family pride. Alas what happens when all things ended beautifully as intended..but everybody forgot Tamil thereafter when Swathi turned up and left  her low and dry...

What do they do ? or rather do they all realise what they did to Tamil ? Are they all in Habba Kalyanam Nadandhercher  Maikam ???? They can easily forget that she is also a girl with feelings and someone who wants to settle down herself despite she saying she doesn't want to.??? Its like kalyanam aasai katherther mosam paneethanger.kadheeseelay... Paavom Tamil...un valkaiyeh unnoder kudumbam kage nee vittukudhertheeyeh....kandeepah Kadavul unnaku nalla varam kuderpare....wait and see ( unless of course director does a flip )....

How could Krishnaveni Kandasamy (KK) could be so SELFISH 😡😡😡😡😡??? What is she going to do now that Tamil had sacrificed her life...Partly to be blame in all this wedding fiasco is the Patti of the house..she should have just kept her mouth shut.😡😡😡😡... Now KK will not die,🤔 she will be gloating about her 3 DIL s...hmm and poor Tamil has to go home empty handed...she has lost everything....all because her parents willing to sacrifice her for her siblings...

Will Prakash understand her ? Will he accept her after finding out what actually happened ? Just like there is 2 sides to a coin,...at least Prakash should find out...why and what happened not just merely listen to what his parents tells him... Well I just hope the director of this serial will somehow make Tamil marry Prakash , probably Prakash parents will stand in front of her house and beg her to save one of their family members life and feel sorry for all the nasty things they had said to her in the height of anger and frustration...hope to see such a scene in the future.Only then I can say justice has been done to Tamil 's character.
Edited by anupallavi - 13 years ago