Dill Mill Gaye

Neha Jhulkas unique Birthday celebrations

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Neha Jhulka's unique birthday celebrations
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

The pretty Dr Naina (Neha Jhulka) of Dill Mill Gayye on STAR One celebrates her birthday today. We got in touch with her to wish her and find out about her plans for the special day.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
How will you be celebrating your birthday?

I will be going river rafting with my friends and family today. Usually people celebrate by going to pubs and restaurants but I wanted to do something different. So its adventure sports for me this birthday.

Your most memorable birthday?

I hope this one remains the most memorable (laughs). My sixteenth birthday was very memorable I had a huge party on the terrace of my building. It was the first time that I had thrown such a huge party.

Any special gifts that you are hoping to receive today?

I always get whatever gifts I want because I give my loved ones my wish list in advance. So yes I have already got whatever I wanted before my birthday itself.

The best thing that happened in the past year?

The best thing that happened in the past year was definitely my role as Dr Naina in Dill Mill Gayye

Message for fans?

I would like to tell them that lets try some different way of celebrating special occasions rather than just partying and eating. Last year I visited an orphanage on my birthday and that was also a very good experience. Diwali is also coming up and I hope they do not burst too many crackers. Please try and have a sound free Diwali.
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I Always Liked This Girl .. Either In Films Or TV Shows ...

Happy Birthday Ones Again Neha

@TM: Thnks For Sharing

😃