October 29th Written Update: Karan's Truth is Out!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan sitting and drinking when Smriti comes home. He asks her where she was and she says she'll give him all the answers if he answers her one question. She then takes out the picture and asks him who she is and Karan looks shocked. He has the flashbacks again.

Smriti asks him why he isn't saying anything and he just pushes the picture away and says he doesn't know. Smriti then says that she'll say it, that she's Shalini Mehra, the woman that used to work as a maid for them.

Karan doesn't say anything, and Smriti says she'll just go the hospital and talk to Shalini Mehra to find out the truth and Karan stops her, saying that it's going to hurt her, and that it's not good for her to know the truth because it's just going to get worse for her. Smriti doesn't listen and continues saying that she wants to find out, that as husband and wife they should trust each other. She then says that she's sure that the woman is Shalu Aunty, and Karan starts getting agitated.

Smriti says the woman who was kicked out of the house because her son committed a theft, and Karan grabs her neck screaming I'm not a thief! That woman is my mom. Smriti looks shocked, and Karan is just getting angrier, My mom, who was wrongly kicked out of the house. She was not wrong, YOur family was wrong. He gets all teary eyed, thinking about how happy he was with his mom, and then angry again.

Flashback Mode:
They show the four sisters all happy and Shalu Aunty and Karan still happy and everything, and then one day the mother goes somewhere and so the four sisters play with her jewlery outside. And drop it somewhere and leave by mistake. Karan finds it and goes to put it away, but Akaashi comes and thinks he's stealing and the servants kick them out of the house, not listening to Shalu Aunty even once. Shalu Aunty gets sick and falls to the ground.
End of Flashback.

Smriti has tears in her eyes listening to this (aww I do too😭😭😭) She comes up to karan and says that I can't change anything that happened, but I want to ask you for forgiveness because of this misunderstanding. Karan screams out A Mistake? Because of this, my life was ruined! You were kids? I was a kid too. The mistake was Akaashi's and you three sisters supported her. Did you ever think what a young boy did with his sick mother? Did you ever think any of this?
Smriti then says that her parents tried to find them, but Karan gets mad again. He screams My mom still thinks that I stole the jewelry. You were the rich ones, but what did my mom have? Her respect, her izzat. Why is mom who is innocent suffering? And why areyou who are all guilty leading such good lives? I'll ruin all of you.

Smriti is shocked.

Karan continues. Want to know where my revenge started? I first married you, the house from which I was thrown out, I bought their izzat. Then, I lied against Shamarddas. It would have been successful too, but I don't know where Kshitij came from.

Smriti confused, and asks soso Jigna was your girlfriend? Karan screams out Yes. Yes I killed Jigna. Smriti is crying asking if everything he did for her was a lie, a part of his revenge, just to ruin all four sisters? Karan says I cried too, but now it's your turn. I'm going to ruin all of you, one at a time.

Smriti says I won't let you do this. We did it all as a misunderstanding while you are doing this on purpose. I won't let you succeed. I'll tell everyone the truth.

Karan calls out Smriti and and she's shocked and stopped. He says go, tell everyone the truth, but remember that Smriti will be the one going there, not Aastha.

Precap: Sujatha asking the security guy about the register which notes down teh license plate number of every car that drives by.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks, I used to be disgusted with Karan but after seeing the flashback I can understand why he is so angry and is filled with so much hatred. It still doesn't excuse what he did, but I can see his point of view now.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update.