Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

hehhehehe Priya its Cuz We Wannna See such Scene ASAP 😆 n heheheh to be honest I wasnt Gona Get PRiya Back ! buh i continued Mushis Story !!

i wanted to See Adi Sad 😆

ahhh the Sad Adi....we did catch a glimps of him when Priya got scolded by that Giraffe's wife... I'm now itching to see a Sad and Angry Adi.....guys please please please write a scene on that....i'm really bad at writing stuff.....so please 😳 
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

ahhh the Sad Adi....we did catch a glimps of him when Priya got scolded by that Giraffe's wife... I'm now itching to see a Sad and Angry Adi.....guys please please please write a scene on that....i'm really bad at writing stuff.....so please 😳 

sorry pri... feeling really low or else would've written... not getting anything in head for the moment.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Cwezy_Manoola-
            nice what u wrote but i don't think that she will stop for him
   adi will be mad. 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Amna : u go ahead 😉

@Aesa : hahahahah like Munda maan tells geet 'chup bilkul cup' n here priya is 'Bakwaas band karo ' 😆

yeah funny one. i never notice that 
  priya is always like bawaas band karo. 
      u know he never stop talking. 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@Taman : ofcourse she wont stop 🤣
n hahhaha ya As if he'll Ever stop thn y Waste ur energy by tellin him to BAKWAAS BAND KARO 😆
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreeyaKSharma

lol... wat a great story... tum logon ne to 2 weeks andar show end kar diya

tum log CVs hote to show ki band baj jaati! 🤣

Nare aap kesi baat kar rahi ho manoo cv hoti to boht kuch new dekhne ko milta
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amar is a Giraffe? 😆😆😆 That's so funny and totally appropriate!

Okay, I am trying my hand with this...

Aditya drops Priya at the Yatri Niwas, telling her that he will come to meet her Father along with his family and ask for her hand in marriage. Priya does not reply to him and goes away. Aditya reaches home and is all set to disclose his dil ki baat to his entire family, when he gets to hear the crisis about Uttara Massi's whereabouts! Devyani is in hysterics about her sister and Aditya temporarily forgets all about what he said to Priya and goes to search for his aunt along with his brother and father.

Priya has a tearful reunion with her Father and brother and makes some excuse when they ask him about Aditya, wanting to thank him for getting her back. Priya insists on leaving Mansa Devi right now and they set about doing so.

In the meanwhile, Aditya remembers about his promise to Priya and goes to the guest house, wanting to tell her that there is a crisis in his family, but he will come to meet her Father, as soon as his Massi is found. On reaching the guest house, he finds out that the Pradhans have already checked out and there is a note left for him. Aditya opens the envelope to find a paper with just one word written on it, 'Thanks'!

He is totally shattered but unable to do anything and goes back searching for Uttara! In the meanwhile, even though Priya has boarded the bus, she is sort of hoping for Aditya to come for her, wondering if he is really serious about her. Anyway, the Bus starts and Priya is all lost in her thoughts, thinking about her meeting with Aditya and all that transpired between them!

In the meanwhile, the Bus passes across the road, where Priya and Aditya see each other! Aditya tries to run after the Bus, but is unable to do anything, because Devyani is still in hysterics about her sister! Priya is totally rattled, caught between ignoring Aditya and stopping the Bus and getting out, wondering what was happening to them!

1 Month Later

Aditya even though after declaring that he won't become Devdas for Priya has been rather mournful after she left him with just that thank you note. But he respects her decision and decides not to pursue her actively, rather wait for destiny to make them meet again! Priya, much to her own surprise finds herself thinking about Aditya all the time and paying heed to his words, decides to start living her life again and not mourn about her past anymore.

Priya is insisted upon attending a friend's wedding in Rohtak and she goes there along with her Father and Brother. The Jhakar's are also present there and Chinu spots Aditya and his family and goes to speak with them! Mr. Pradhan meets Aditya and tells him that he could not even thank him for saving Priya's life. Aditya is still in shock over the meeting and is about to ask for Priya, when he sees her coming down from the stairs, accompanying the bride! Their eyes meet and Dhan - Ta - Na.....their love story starts full gear!

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG ! OMFG !! Popppy Tht Was FAB!!! Loved it !!
OMG esp the End Part !! Ayeee ❤️
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Poppy!!! that was way too mast... truely dhan te na types!!!

lol... loved it!

but i guess now even they live in Rohtak since that giraffe (even though i love giraffes i'll still say, apt name!) that giraffe's rabid wife said that the pradhans were compelled to leave Gaziabad!
Edited by PreeyaKSharma - 13 years ago
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

that was great manal

Manoo Devi Ki  Jay Ho