Anita's Enrty - Positive vs Negative

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
So here we got Anita's intro back in the show, this time just as a Pic but in Aham's Flash Back also.

But her introduction in GoHam Life can be positive and negative.............

Positive:
If she will not be as Heart Warming and Loving towards Aham just like she was earlier, Aham can get the HARDEST Hit on his head which can wake him up from the Denial of Gopi's Love.
and may be this the BIGGEST Thing for which we discussed so  many times, to come in front of Aham to realize Gopi's worth.

Till now Anita is there in Aham's Subconscious mind and no one was able to get it out from there, not Gopi's Love/Care and Concern and not his mom's Strict Attitude....So may be Anita herself will do the honor for vacating the place by her Rude and Stubborn Behavior. And then Gopi will automatically enter it when Aham will start comparing the two.

Negative:
again this is the second Side of The Coin called Anita, if she is still the same girl who loved Aham and still loves him then the situation will be tougher for Gopi, and for us also.

If still she thinks her right on aham and his love then what ..?
If she shows her right on Aham in front of Gopi, then it will break the heart of Poor Gal, and there will be A flood on the forum that day I can bet on this.

But CVs have decided to Make Anita's again then m sure they will have some thing in their mind, just like they did it till now when ever Koki punished Gopi or when ever Rashi played any trick against her all went to Positive Way....

So start chanting SNS Mantra
"Hope For the Best and Prepare For the Worst."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sadhli.. that's a beautiful post... i go totally by the positive side....

and this is what i want to say for whatever you have written on the negative side and ie no matter whatever happens Anita can never become Gopi... but Gopi if she ever wishes can become like Anita...  so even if Anita comes back as the same girl... Anita can never replace Gopi's place in Koki's heart... and soon Ahem will realise that Gopi is someone whom he always wanted in his life...

I really feel the cvs are bringing the track of GoHem.... what better timing than GoHem dandiya romance... 

all has happened but Ahem still did not fall for Gopi... i mean he never acknowledged about his feelings for her... because somewhere deep down in his heart he still craved for Anita... so Anita coming back can only resolve this issue making way for GoHem love story...
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not sure about the kind of girl Anita is (since i wasn't watching this series since back then... i just know her face as i saw some scenes of engagement)...
but if i am to comment on the situation keeping the sanctity of marriage in view... i would say Anita's entry is a closing chapter to Anita...
Right now i believe, more than love Ahem has guilt towards Anita.. that he had to leave her because of his mom..

to start a new chapter you have to close an old chapter... Anita is an old chapter...

If she is good, she will side with Gopi and bring Gohem together giving Ahem a piece of her mind... but if she is not a sweet personality.... then her bad nature will make sure Ahem closes the chapter himself
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'll reply again to ur posts tomorrow......
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

i'll reply again to ur posts tomorrow......

Going to sleep now????
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok everyone can hit me for this if they want but I will be honest...lol..😆😉....I really don't want Ahem to wake up and smell reality because of Anita, good or bad. Multiple things can happen and I will explain my opinion.

If Anita has turned into a negative person and hates/insults Ahem: As much as we would like to see Ahem get some spanking, I really would hate for this to happen. Why? Becaue I don't want Ahem to fall in love with Gopi out of pity. Or because he knows that Anita doesn't love him anymore, so if not Anita then Gopi. I don't want that.

If Anita still loves Ahem: Yes this will be harder for Gopi, Ahem, Anita and all us poor viewers. But if her love is true then nothing in this world can separate Ahem and Anita. And Gopi, needs to take a step back. There is no reason to ruin three peoples lives. In a sense, its neithers fault, not Gopi not Ahem not Anita. AT that point it becomes Koki's fault and lets be logical, will Gopi ever be happy with Ahem if he still loves Anita whom loves him back???

What I would like to see :is that Anita still loves Ahem, but only to come to one conclusion that they are not made for each other. That infact the love they thought was true love was only a infatuation. I would like to see Gopi walking out of Ahem life, proving to him that she loves him more then her own life. That she is willing to do anything for his happiness.  That she wasn't here for money, luxary or name, but she was here just for him. I wan't Anita and Ahem to realize how different they are. Dating and living with your love is two very different things. I wan't Ahem to realize what he had (Gopi) was what he was looking for all his life. I want him to repent and redeem his actions. I want him to go to Gopi out of his own will. Then and only then will I feel that Ahem knows Gopi's worth, not because of pity, sympathy or a weak moment. But because she deserves it.
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail
wow taral... that really does make sense... love out of pity doesn't stay constant... how can i forget tht
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CVs didn't give us the chance to see the entire personality of Anita, but my flashback about her says that she was very aggressive type. I am not saying she was argumentative. But Koki did compare her to zaher. And after seeing her in a few episodes I had to agree that Koki was right. 

She is the domineering and independent type....at the same time very shameless (our Gopi is the opposite) I called her shameless because Ahem kept telling her that he wanted to break up with her, but she "dared" to enter in his house and that is also during his engagement! Also she turned into a psycho and threatened to kill herself if he didn't listen to her. That explains a lot a lot about her.

So what I am trying to say is that Anita's reentry can be either a curse or good news for us. If she knows the meaning of love then she will stop chasing Ahem. If I were in her place I would have seen Ahem as someone not deserving of my love because this man couldn't even mention my name in front of his mom properly. 

And if she rejects Ahem he will get to have a flashback of what he did with Gopi. "Rejection" hurts, but this man didn't get a chance to experience it because he has been the one who was going on rejecting women (first Anita and then Gopi). I want him to feel the pain of being rejected. Only Anita can make it happen.

However, if  CVs goes by the old formula where the first lover turns into a vamp (Tumhare Disha plot) then the serial is just going to be a drag. 
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladydivine

CVs didn't give us the chance to see the entire personality of Anita, but my flashback about her says that she was very aggressive type. I am not saying she was argumentative. But Koki did compare her to zaher. And after seeing her in a few episodes I had to agree that Koki was right. 

She is the domineering and independent type....at the same time very shameless (our Gopi is the opposite) I called her shameless because Ahem kept telling her that he wanted to break up with her, but she "dared" to enter in his house and that is also during his engagement! Also she turned into a psycho and threatened to kill herself if he didn't listen to her. That explains a lot a lot about her.

So what I am trying to say is that Anita's reentry can be either a curse or good news for us. If she knows the meaning of love then she will stop chasing Ahem. If I were in her place I would have seen Ahem as someone not deserving of my love because this man couldn't even mention my name in front of his mom properly. 

And if she rejects Ahem he will get to have a flashback of what he did with Gopi. "Rejection" hurts, but this man didn't get a chance to experience it because he has been the one who was going on rejecting women (first Anita and then Gopi). I want him to feel the pain of being rejected. Only Anita can make it happen.

However, if  CVs goes by the old formula where the first lover turns into a vamp (Tumhare Disha plot) then the serial is just going to be a drag. 

Thats just it............if Ahem falls in love becaues of rejection from Anita.........that is absolutely unfair to Gopi. It is like saying..............if not Anita then Gopi hi sahi....................Gopi isn't toy that you can throw in the coner and then when you remeber it play with it again. I wan't him to realize Gopi's worth not through rejection. Because he genuinely feels for her. Because he has "fallen in love with Gopi".......i want him to realize, repent and redeem...................
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous post Taral and Sadhli.

I don't know how I feel about the whole Anita thing.  I'm frustrated.  I feel so manipulated by the CVs and it is making me angry.  I know that serials have their ups and downs, but this one takes the cake. 

It seems as if they don't know where they want to go with this story.  Here we sit trying to figure it all out.  The sad thing is, we don't know if Aham's going to stay with her or not, or if Gopi will leave or not.  While we would all love for them to get together, do any of us know for sure that is going to happen?  i mean really for sure.  In your gut.  I have no clue!  What are the CVs trying to portray?  The write up about SNS just says something about what girls dream about.  It says nothing of the reality of marriage.  It's almost like they want to portray that you can be good, live in a nice home and still have absolutely no hope for a nice marriage.  Who wants to watch that?  I don't watch TV to be depressed.  I don't watch TV for reality.  I want to watch and be swept away.  Not that everything is always happiness and roses, but good heavens, NOTHING has turned out nice for Gopi.  Yea, you can say the Dandiya was nice, but now Aham's all about Anita.  Gopi heard him talk about her, and then had the flash back of him saying that he loved Anita.  So what good did the Dandiya do us?  While we drooled over Golden Boy and Gopi had a thrill, it did none of us any good.

I really wanted to go into the weekend thinking positively, but I'm starting not to care.  Maybe Aham and Koki deserve Anita.  Gopi can marry Ilesh.