Shit..... Kabir gives Divorce to Jyoti.....

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hell......... Hadd ho gayi........

CVs are so unpredictable...... What are they planning to show us.......

In Today's episode........ Kabir is shown very firm to give divorce to Jyoti so that She gets married to Pankaj and save Roshni......

Episode didnt have anything positive about Viewer's liking... But in my opinion, everyone MUST watch today's episode, espcially to see Acting of all three lead actors... Sneha Wagh, Aamir Dalvi and Sarwar Ahuja... As of now, Pankaj is pure Positive Character, but Chhoti Ma is again trying to infuse grey shades to his character.......

Superb Acting... Brilliant Acting...... A few rounds of applause from my side to all three lead actors....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wat say friends..... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotir. thumbnail
Jyoti cant say yes surely, but Kabir is very adamant unfortunately.
I really don't get where the CV's are going with this.
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT???? A second divorce??Who is the writer of this serial ?????????????????????

atria thumbnail
Why they introduced this track I don't know. First they kept Pankaj-Roshni track unfinished and sent Jyoti to sudharofy Kabir's family, now they are making her go back to Pankaj leaving everything hanging in this marriage? Why why why? πŸ˜‘
Its not just unrealistic from the medical point of view, the whole storyline is seriously yucky ! Are they now going to show the Vashishts (whole family again) and forget about the Sisodiyas? Or is it just going to be Pankaj and CM?
Laylai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

aww poor kabir. :( but seriously guys, hear me out:

i bet i can predict what's going to happen...jyoti will faint after hearing kabir's decision, the doctor will come and check her pulse and from this conclude that jyoti's already pregnant with kabir's child.

then the creatives will proceed to kill roshni off so pankaj ka chapter khatm. and jyoti will get on with life with her new fake baby bump and her loving kabir.

i have a feeling roshni's character isn't here to stay.

Edited by Laylai - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Laylai

i bet i can predict what's going to happen...jyoti will faint after hearing kabir's decision, the doctor will come and check her pulse and from this conclude that jyoti's already pregnant with kabir's child.

then the creatives will proceed to kill roshni off so pankaj ka chapter khatm. and jyoti will get on with life with her new fake baby bump and her loving kabir.

That will be the only saving grace if that happens - in which case, Jyoti will be in no position to save Roshni.  Also, such a development will also save her marriage.

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i bet i can predict what's going to happen...jyoti will faint after hearing kabir's decision, the doctor will come and check her pulse and from this conclude that jyoti's already pregnantπŸ˜†with kabir's child.

sounds harsh πŸ˜•but if i had to chose as a viewer i wud tell the cv to save jyoti and kabir's marriage. i hope they find anther way to save roshini or else ...🀒
i wud be so happy if jyoti was already pregnant..
Edited by moheema - 13 years ago
jyotir. thumbnail

then the creatives will proceed tokill roshni off so pankaj ka chapter khatm. and jyoti will get on with life with her new fake baby bump and her loving kabir.

I LOVE your idea :'), I hope it really happens though, it'll be the only way to wrap it up really this whole chapter.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am so fed up of this...they had so many other story lines they could have concentrated on such chachi sa and mystery surrounding kabirs mothers death,but instead they had to come up with this crap.

i really cannot stand pankaj, ever since he kidnapped roshni i knew he would at some point resurface in the story but i never thought it would be in these circumstances...they could have gone down a whole different route...if this divorce goes through then im sure it will be the end of  this drama
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really wish the whole plan of jyoti getting pregnant is true. Please make it happen so jyoti gets pregnant wiv kabirs baby.XXXXXXX