Mail to Creative Writers...........

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sent it today after Telephonic Talk......

"Please get Jyoti Plots back on track soon.

Following is the link where you can find feedbacks on each episode of Jyoti by Viewers:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/427

As you can see over there, how viewers are not liking current track… What everyone would like to see is Jyoti and Kabir together and all current saga just are ridiculously portrayed for a Female Oriented Show like Jyoti where the lead is shown to establish a relation with another man who humiliated her, betraying her Husband….

Please, do something soon. After a constant rise in TRPs for Jyoti, it has been out of Top 100 shows for 2 continuous weeks due to current Pankaj-Roshni track though it has just managed to be in Top 100 shows this week, but there is a sense of fear that more viewers will stop watching the show due to current track cause All love Character of Kabir and if things go this way, it'll be a heavy loss for Jyoti serial.

Please forward this mail to Jyoti Team of Creative Writers.

Thanking you."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Vaisahl for creating this topic but do you really think it really works?

Kabir is the basic reason for every one to follow this show if anything happen to him or to his Character more viewers including me will stop to following this show.

vaishal.dalal thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Thanks Vaisahl for creating this topic but do you really think it really works?

Kabir is the basic reason for every one to follow this show if anything happen to him or to his Character more viewers including me will stop to following this show.

Yaar they are running a business where viewers are their customers..........If customers are not satisfied, they are bound to lose their business...

So, I think......it works.......Personal view........

Between... the writer i talked said, She likes the character of Kabir a lot....😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vaishal

Only they know whether the show is nearing its end, and if it is, they are @ liberty to show anything if the show is about to end anyway.  Have you heard anything along these lines?
vaishal.dalal thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Vaishal

Only they know whether the show is nearing its end, and if it is, they are @ liberty to show anything if the show is about to end anyway.  Have you heard anything along these lines?

No Vrisha

Jyoti is not going off air ..... I asked this...
MudPud thumbnail

Thanks Vishal, I hope the CVs read it.

I for one, will stop watching Jyoti if the CVS decide to ruin Kabirs character, I'm sure there are others like me out there. Please, please CVs don't destroy kabir's character, he is the single best thing that happened to this show after the Jyoti-Pankaj divorce.

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes thank you for sending this mail to the CVs.  Kabir is definitely the best thing that happened to this show and they should definitely not ruin his character or his relationship with Jyoti!!😕