Kasauti Zindagi Ki

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Some users here are drawing parallels of current story with KZK....

Can anyone tell in Detail what actually happened over there?

Thank you
Edited by vaishal.dalal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually thr was the same condition whr Sneha(Prerna & Anurag's daughter) was suffering wid Leukemia ...n Prerna too was given the same option...as a result Prem was born...who later on turned to be rebellious as he started to consider himself as an unwanted child, born just to save the life of her sis.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Even KZK had copied it from My sister's keeper
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Same was shown in Kasam se for jai and baani's kid
vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: agarwalniharika

actually thr was the same condition whr Sneha(Prerna & Anurag's daughter) was suffering wid Leukemia ...n Prerna too was given the same option...as a result Prem was born...who later on turned to be rebellious as he started to consider himself as an unwanted child, born just to save the life of her sis.

Niharika, but then what happened to Prerna's marriage with her husband with whom her marriage was persisting.........I mean to say, if we say that same happens in Jyoti, then what happens to Jyoti's marriage with Kabir...

And anyways....CVs surely should not show same storyline.........It is a female oriented show...come on and they cant show us a woman going back to a man who humiliated her like anything ............
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vaishal.dalal

Niharika, but then what happened to Prerna's marriage with her husband with whom her marriage was persisting.........I mean to say, if we say that same happens in Jyoti, then what happens to Jyoti's marriage with Kabir...

And anyways....CVs surely should not show same storyline.........It is a female oriented show...come on and they cant show us a woman going back to a man who humiliated her like anything ............

Vaishal, i don't really remember actually....but i guess Mr. Bajaj (like kabir) sacrificed Prerna (but didn't divorced her) to save Sneha.....n then Prerna was still wid Mr. Bajaj rather than Anurag( as u see shuffling of women is common in Ekta's serials)...
but i really hope nothing such happen wid jyoti....
kiranRonit thumbnail
Right  Jyoti current  trcak kzk Ekta soap copy
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah instead of copying other shows its better jyoti to end as early as possible.😆

Edited by kalika_29 - 13 years ago