Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visuyara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think he is perfect with his acting his acting gives his image a mysterious look and thats what i really want cuz i am boored of daily,casual guys!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i would have expected Ekta to have found someone who could pull the role off better...no offence to Vivien or his fans...but i feel his acting isnt living up to the mark...the role of abhay is difficult especially when its like a first sort of vampire show  on indian tv...especially if u were being compared to someone like Robert Pattinson...but credit does go to Vivien for effort....

The overacting by Misha and T is kinda annoying at times....

The special effects are a big let down, they come no where near good....especially the blue eyes on haseena(kishwar merchent)

i real hope we can see big improvements in Vivien's acting and the special effects

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shona.

i would have expected Ekta to have found someone who could pull the role off better...no offence to Vivien or his fans...but i feel his acting isnt living up to the mark...the role of abhay is difficult especially when its like a first sort of vampire show  on indian tv...especially if u were being compared to someone like Robert Pattinson...but credit does go to Vivien for effort....

The overacting by Misha and T is kinda annoying at times....

The special effects are a big let down, they come no where near good....especially the blue eyes on haseena(kishwar merchent)

i real hope we can see big improvements in Vivien's acting and the special effects

Same here! Completely agree!