Whatever you do guys, do NOT watch today's episode

jyotir. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously, dont do the same mistake as me. If you thought yesterdays episode was bad, today's is 10x worse. With the time you could waste watching all this "rona dona" why not spend your time more wisely.
All it is, is:
Jyoti crying,
Kabir upset,
Pankaj angry at himself,
Bhaivari supporting the (hopefully) NOT GONNA HAPPEN Pankaj Jyoti unification
..... Oh and Jyoti's "maika" fimd out about Roshni's ilness in the midst of it all.

If that does happen I will never watch this bakwas ever again -.-

You know what the worst thing is though? I don't want Jyoti as a programme to end.Edited by jyotir. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jyotir

I edited your title - do NOT use ALL CAPS going forward - it's considered yelling, and frowned upon in I-F
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

after waching todays episode i think kabir has figured another way of saving roshni,

jyotir. thumbnail
Sorry Vrish, I didn't mean it in a shouting manner but I guess it looked it.
Wow I didnt know you could edit post like that, that's pretty cool.
So PrincessR what do you reckon Kabir has in mind? :)
PrincessR thumbnail
Well am guessing that instead of pankaj and jyoti having a child they get the bone fing from one of the parents.xxxx wanting jyoti to get pregnant wiv kabir baby it's about tyme they have a kid.xxxx
jyotir. thumbnail
Ohh yeahhh, I never thought of that, :) how great would that be!
No more Pankaj Jyoti baby, and hello Kabir Jyoti baby.
To be honest though, the current track does not make sense in the slightest - right, ethically would the real Jyoti ever take the life of ANOTHER child of hers, to help save Roshni's and they're making out as if in a month or two the donor isn't found, Roshni will die, but apparently 9+ months is great, it just doesn't work. D:
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤢
Synopsys for today's show, as shown on the forum page top:

October 29 2010:   Kabeer calls Jyoti and asks her to meet him. She reaches the location and is stunned to see that Kabeer has called Pankaj also. Kabeer tells Jyoti to marry Pankaj as this is the only way to save Roshani .Will Jyoti sacrifice her marriage to save her daughter Roshani ?

🤢
I'll tell you  all - skip tonight's episode as well - looks like even worse than yesterday's.  So to save Roshni, Jyoti would have to abandon Kabir and marry the guy who let her down so badly?  I'm really sick of this - feel like beating the crap out of the CVs.  And I have to update this excrement as well. 🤢

Even if they come up w/ a twist that lets it end up well, the fact that they even considered such a perverted plot really does it for me.  It's probably unusual for a dt member to call for his/her show to be boycotted, but that's  exactly what I feel like doing.

Methinks Jyoti might commit suicide rather than have to take such a decision.
PrincessR thumbnail
Y do they hav to do this. I mean the show was goin so gud until pankaj came. I luv kabir and jyoti they are the only reason why I watch it for. Nd if the they split then I aint gna wach it nymore.Edited by PrincessR - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this show is going worse
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U know guys, m just hating the current track so much....but still i don't know y i don feel like missing a single episode of jyoti....n whenever i login to I-F i rate jyoti giving 5 points.....i noe u will think m crazy...n me 2 thinks the same....but its all bcoz i love Sneha Wagh as an actor n kabir as a charachter ......just hope thr r gud turns in the plotline n we got to see again something worth watching.....