Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monty22

hi every one 🤗 

hey Monty ðŸ¤—
I loathe this website. Why is that my IP address is traced everyday by the moderators but such pricks send everyone hate PMs everyday to folks? This website has not o nly made me loose faith in humanity, but also authority as well. Obviously I am going to leave this racist, and filthy place, but it really is amazing how the repulsive ones always are victorious at the end....thanks to the corrupted authority figures of this damned forum.

----

Miss zanaib what do you think of yourself?? you can use abusive words against anybody and everybody and you will be left out!!!how dare you bash KSG and AR?? i don't care about that JW object but don't you dare bash KSG again...you know what unnati gave a very good name to you.,TERRORIST......you are a terrorist along with your so called SR friends.... you know what you and your friends along with your family must be harrased to the core.... you people are like burden to the earth... you can't accept AR and that's why you are bashing them.....
you are saying unnati's explaination is fake...well you must loose someone from your so called family and you must be accused for that...people must accuse you for killing your family members, only then you will understand......

AND DON"T YOU DARE BASH KSG, i don't care about that jennifer goat...BUT NEVER DARE YOU BASH KSG or else!!!!

View Profile

CC: zainab25

How dare you ban my previous account you terrorist...truth is really hard to believe right ...hopeless creature

View Profile
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I loved SR journey graphic and my fav quote ILY one. Even for AR ending they needed Sid-Shashank😆😆

Wonder y didn't they tell everyone that they got physical with each other in tent prob bcoz if ppl wud have found out they would have looked with them with nothing but disgust🤔

yup and i feel since sid was there maybe he woudl have spoken to shashank and told him that Ar should be together etc, he coud have told all about tent thing, but he hid it

AR diidnt have the guts to open they mouth, but too bad teh audience already knew reg they sins

also the phorever lover didnt tell the phorever lady that shilap was her sisiter

norzar

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Whats the discussion?

I see the newly wed here too ...Hello Hello

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guysssssss..................thanks for all the love n concern...🤗
m on recovery stage....

zainuuuuuuuu........ignorance is a bliss........ppl who bash other humans dont derserve the attention at all.......they are mere skeletals with no souls and obviously God does not reside in them

petrichorr thumbnail
Zainu...
Yet another hate PM...??????
Why dont you send a detailed note to Shruti...and maybe another mod too that is unbiased.
Pass on every id and incident.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monty, Anu, Zainuuuuu !! 🤗

Zainu, you got that too ? I got one of those as well !! As did Sudha, Zee, and Harshu. 😆

petrichorr thumbnail
Shilpu??????

Did I miss something? Kya hua?
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

guysssssss..................thanks for all the love n concern...🤗
m on recovery stage....

zainuuuuuuuu........ignorance is a bliss........ppl who bash other humans dont derserve the attention at all.......they are mere skeletals with no souls and obviously God does not reside in them

Hellooooo everyone.

Shilpa, what happened ?! 😲
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zainu ðŸ¤—
As Shilpu said ignorance is bliss,they don't deserve your attention