I was very dissapointed about what happend!

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was very happy that Jyoti started a new fresh storyline in her new Sasural by Kabir. And even the TRPs were increasing. But now this disapointness that Pankaj came back!!!!!! Why did the writer not forget the old story and  started a new one!!!!!!!! Nothing should have been affecting the storyline. I personally think that This is stupid that Pankaj took her baby!!!!!!!  Jyoti should have her baby and then the baby will affect Kabirs and Jyoties marriege. This would be perfect and Pankaj should not have to do anything with that.

Do you agree??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotir. thumbnail
YES I DO. D:
Your so right, Jyoti's new life with the Sisodia's started off at such a high, I couldn't wait to get home and watch Jyoti, in fact I was obsessed at first, watching all the repeats as well, even the whole Rashmi chapter was well executed,.... Then all of a sudden, BANG.

...Enter: Pankaj and Roshni.

No wait, instead of giving Pankaj cancer let's "pass on all the 'baap' Pankaj did in his life to Jyoti's daughter".

YES, what a great idea i mean TRP ratings are gonna hit the roof they're gonna be so high, viewers are gonna love this Pankaj chapter.
Mm better still, let's re-unite Jyoti and Pankaj to loose any of the few remaining viewers we still may have. Yes, what a magnificent idea.

NOOOOOT.Edited by jyotir. - 13 years ago
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But if you really see after Pankaj entered Jyoti Trps went down.
jyotir. thumbnail
Yeah. I was being sarcastic 👏