Predictions on where the story is going.

Poll

Where do you reckon will happen with the current track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jyotir. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so the last few are a bit ridiculous but it's just as we really don't get where the creatives are going with the story, most of the possible outcomes will lead to a significant loss of viewers, as this story is just getting RIDICULOUS. Like yesterday for example, why is it that Jyoti found it difficult between who's medicines to accept between Kabir and Pankaj.
After all Pankaj has done to Jyoti!!!
And if the decision to pick Kabir over Pankaj was right before why is Jyoti almost doubting it now?
It's like she doesn't even care about Kabir anymore, after all he's done for her. She's not seeing it from his point of view, where has the love gone between the Jyotir couple? The moment Roshni re-entered the programme with Pankaj, it's been going downhill from day one.
And why did Jyoti hold Pankaj's HAND? Does she have no "sharam", in front of cutie Kabir too.
Pankaj and kabir are almost like fighting over Jyoti and Jyoti's struggling to pick (?!)
Please feel free to post your views below..

No sorry, heres the most realistic option that I forgot to add:
Kabir commits suicide, after Jyoti says yes to Pankaj, THEN Jyotifinds out she's pregnant with Kabirs child, so Roshni isn't able to have a bone marrow via Jyoti and Pankaj's other child anyways.
Yeah, that's the most likely thing to happen Edited by jyotir. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true. Why is jyoti doing this, does she not remember wat pankajs dun for to her. Jyoti kabirs been wiv u through all the tuf tymes, he excepted everything about jyoti. This drama is getting so annoying.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Test-tube baby is the best option, with less trauma on Kabir and making way for another girl opposite Psycho ji. then he might just stop bothering JyotiR.

But I really loved your Suicide options as well ðŸ¤£
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yep, why can't Pankaj & Kabir divvy up the tasks b/w them, rather than duplicate each other's efforts?  And why can't Jyoti simply pick Kabir's, and tell Pankaj thanks but Kabir has already bought it.  This part of the episode was beyond pathetic, w/ Jyoti the emotional wreck having moral dilemas as to whose thing to accept.

As for the options, how many are we allowed?  I chose #5, but if multiple are allowed, I'd vote for #1, #4, #6 & #9 - all as alternatives.  Really, I didn't like this track at all - I'd have been fine w/ Pankaj & Roshni being completely forgotten, and Jyoti continuing to work on her own family issues.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jyoti should be pregnent with pankaj baby
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way story is getting portrayed day by day is only going to make a big way for jyoti to commit suicide.🤣🤣🤣

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am damn sure Jyoti will have Pankaj's child and Kabir will tell her to do so.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when pankaj & kabir both got up & brought the same medicine🤔 same plastic bag😲 same time😵 & upar se jyoti's expressions...uff🤪 what to say guyz i had a terrible headache seeing that🥱...felt like committing sucide LOL!🤣
if the story keeps on going on like this then i would like all the characters of jyoti to sucide & they can also be joined by the creative team for showing such a pathetic track😈

Vr15h thumbnail
From the end of today (Thursday's) show, I think there is something fishy here, and this doc has probably been asked by Harmukhi  to rig the prescription to say that, although Roshni does really have leukemia.  Harmukhi may have also been plotting w/ Bhairavi to take Jyoti  back, since Pankaj can no way keep Roshni after failing to get back Jyoti.  So now that she thinks Jyoti will go Pankaj's way for the sake of Roshni, she's probably inviting her Ragini in to seduce Kabir.  But from the conversation Kabir had w/ the other dad, he'll probably realize that a lot more people can donate bone marrow than just the recipients own sibling, and once he probes that, he might find out more about this doc.
Vr15h thumbnail
🤢
Synopsys for today's show, as shown on the forum page top:

October 29 2010:   Kabeer calls Jyoti and asks her to meet him. She reaches the location and is stunned to see that Kabeer has called Pankaj also. Kabeer tells Jyoti to marry Pankaj as this is the only way to save Roshani .Will Jyoti sacrifice her marriage to save her daughter Roshani ?

🤢

I'll tell you  all - skip tonight's episode as well - looks like even worse than yesterday's.  So to save Roshni, Jyoti would have to abandon Kabir and marry the guy who let her down so badly?  I'm really sick of this - feel like beating the crap out of the CVs.  And I have to update this excrement as well. 🤢

Even if they come up w/ a twist that lets it end up well, the fact that they even considered such a perverted plot really does it for me.  It's probably unusual for a dt member to call for his/her show to be boycotted, but that's  exactly what I feel like doing.

Methinks Jyoti might commit suicide rather than have to take such a decision.