Goham Diaries - October 27, 2010

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

October 27, 2010 - Recorded Diary of Gopi Aham Modi

*smiles to herself*
*sees the dandiya award on her dresser and her smile gets even bigger*
Humming  Radha ko Sham ...

Kanaji, Ahamji came!  He really came!  He played Dandiya with me!  Kanaji, he wanted to see my face!  He took my pallu off and turned my face towards himself!  When I was standing there frozen to the stage, he kept striking his Dandiyas to mine to encourage me to participate!  Oh! Kanaji! 

****I could have danced, danced, danced all night!   I'll never know what made it so exciting; Why all at once My heart took flight. I only know when he began to dance with me I could have danced, danced, danced all night!

*Gopi does a dance move pretending to be with Aham around the room.* 

Why can't I stop smiling? *blushes, embarrassed by her own thoughts and looks away*

*Humming!* Radh....lalalala!

October 27th 2010 -  Personal Journal of Aham Parag Modi

*Aham is sitting at his desk in the guest room; he has changed into his black sherwani.  He is twirling his mont blac around and through his fingers, deep in thought.  Then he gently opens his journal, bookmarked with the taped wedding picture, and furiously starts writing in his journal*

What just happened?  Who was that on the dance floor?  Who was that doing circles around Gopi?  It was as if, when he saw her standing on stage by herself with that deer in headlights look in her eyes, another Aham took over this body. This Aham wanted to Dandiya as if his life depended on it.  He wasn't going to allow her to hide herself from him behind her ghughat or look away and not meet his eyes.  This Aham was going to take full advantage of the situation! Abandon all his inhibitions! And take pleasure in playing Dandiya with his wife. 

And what pleasure it was!  He couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun or the last time he just let go and did something just for the sake of it and enjoyed himself thoroughly in the process. 

*big sigh*

*Aham throws down his pen and closes the journal gently.  He leans back and reclines in his chair.  Then he puts his feet up on the desk and crosses his black churidar pajama clad  legs at the ankle.  As he leans back fully in his chair he closes his eyes and sighs once more*

*this author is sure his lips curl up in his typical "almost smile"*

*The author:  *big sigh* and definitely smiling!*

Song lyrics in Italic above are from the musical My Fair Lady, with music written by Frederick Loewe and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner

Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful mam...😊
I am in love with ur writing skills😊
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love it Shelly!  I loved how you incorporated My Fair Lady into it... "I - on - ly - know..."  That's my favorite part of the song. <sigh>
ShellJA thumbnail
It so fits her...her face just opened up as soon as she saw him come on to the dance floor.

I could just imagine Gopi being giddy with happiness after dancing with Aham! 
ShellJA thumbnail
Here is the video of the song if you like old classic movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ezy50aY6Bg
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb shelly.......loved it
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome shelly!! I can't write too much as am at work right now.. And I better come off IF before I get fired.. I keep reading all the posts and laughing to myself.. My colleagues keep asking me *are you alright love??* they probably think I've finally lost it! Chat with you guys tonight..
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you amazing Shelly⭐️, like someone mentions before you should definitely be on board of sns show.
Ps : Sadhli i need to be readmitted in the dispensary hope it still open
ShellJA thumbnail
@Diya...Thank you.

@Sadhli ..Thanks

@Tammie..Dhanaybad!  Shukriya (Thank you! thank you! )

@Fiza ... one of these days I am going come on the forum and announce I have been fired!  Then I will stay on IF all day and night.

@Evad ... then per my dream the CVs of the show will come to me and offier me a fabulous job to work in Mumbai...complete with a beach front home and maid to clean, chef,  teachers for the boys!  And yes unlimited travel budget so hubby can live in Canada and come home (Mumbai) on the weekends.

I dream in technicolor! 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@eva, its still opened, u'l meet me there only. Chal catch u there