Do you think Jyoti should end??

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Serials like Jyoti are currently affecting Imagines TRPs. The new shows like Baba aise Var Na Dhundo and Gunau ka devta and even Rakt Sambandh is doing well. Just Bandini, sarvagun and Jyoti are getting low trps and I do not know but it might happen! That Imagine will cancel Jyoti and Bandini. And the reason is that Kitani mohabat hai will of course bring hight trps.  But I really think that Jyoti should be continued because I want Imagine TV to have a serial in their history that went 4YEARS. and Jyoti could be the perfect one I think. The reason is that Jyoti could still get higher TRPs. Bandini can not get high TRPs with their storyline everything is death now in the serial! And Jyoti is already running about 2 Years. Or I think it will be in januray 2 Years and when the soryline will be better than it would be great. And I secondly really think that in Kabirs sasural they should do a new start but they did not. And Pankaj came back and nobody is watchingit and  Jyoti should just take the baby and the should do fresh and new start with the story.

Do you agree???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If they are planning to unite Pankaj and Jyoti or create misunderstanding between Kabir and Jyoti, either way its better they wind up the serial. After they reintroduced Pankaj with a pathetic track of roshini having lukemia I think the serial has started going to the drain.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Make this a poll, dear!!!

I agree w/ vvega, and besides, there's not much else to be shown.  Show a 10 year  leap w/ all of them having kids, & end it there.

As for a 4 year serial,  even the Ramayan  - including Uttarkand -  didn't  last that long.  If Imagine wanted something that long, that was the candidate for it.
vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well.... I am against this that Jyoti should end...

I like this serial and in every serial there are loose plots... Like pre-marriage parts of Jyoti and Kabir were too crazy that we all were demanding closure of the show, but next plots of Jyoti in Sisodiyas, Vikrant-Rashmi saga were so amazing...

This is again a faltu plot...and there will be again great plots....But CVs should realise very quickly what viewers like to watch or not....cause we are the one whose satisfaction will give them TRPs based on which serials are run.....
ameery786 thumbnail
jyoti should end immediately.. faltooo serial
Vr15h thumbnail
Vaishal

Can you re-connect w/ them and tell them that we are heartily hating this concept of Jyoti having a baby w/ Pankaj - not to mention how unheard of it is in actual medical practice? 🤢
🤢🤢🤢  This storyline just makes no sense.  If they've reformed him, get rid of him & CM, and bring back Raghuveer & Bhavri, who were pleasant people to have around.
vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Vaishal

Can you re-connect w/ them and tell them that we are heartily hating this concept of Jyoti having a baby w/ Pankaj - not to mention how unheard of it is in actual medical practice? 🤢
🤢🤢🤢  This storyline just makes no sense.  If they've reformed him, get rid of him & CM, and bring back Raghuveer & Bhavri, who were pleasant people to have around.

Vrisha

Sadly...I cant re-connect yaar...One of the CVs I was connected with, he is transferred and no longer associated with Jyoti.... I'll mostly go to Jyoti sets on around 25th November.....then I can give them link to this forum to know feedback...

But, they are running a serial yaar... With Jyoti out of Top 100 shows for continuous 2 weeks after having constant place for months in top 100 shows, they must be knowing that viewers are not liking the current track... But may be because of contractual agreements with stars for eg. Pankaj - Sarwar... they cant end this track just like that.....

Purely my opinion.... Dont know what the reality is....
it may end soon in january or december as its under scanner by imagine, Bandini has very active network of fans on FB and i saw how they bombard imagine wall and balaji wall omg they post VM mixes creations and demand changes but no one does for jyoti???? BANDINI epis have shown improvement recently.
If you check imagine & balaji wall you will see power of bandini fans so i think imagine will scared to touch it. Jyoti fans please step up and do like bandini fans or your show may get axe though hope not
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^ At this point, it doesn't matter - there isn't much left in Jyoti.  Unless of course, people want to see a leap, and kids for Jyoti, Asha, Reshmi & Bhavri all growing up and having their own issues, like the endless leaps in Bandini where they cycle characters.  But really speaking, my interest in the serial has waned - all I'm waiting for is Kabir & Jyoti to have kids.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
now it has came 95 hope it increases