Epi 8 Written Update Oct 27

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys for the late update, i had it done an hour ago, but IF wouldn't let me sign in my account i think someone hacked my account so i had to change my password, and then it took like 20 minutes for me to sign in..ugh..

Everyone is mad at T for chosing Abhay to play Romeo, Panchi says how could you do that Kabir is your friend, for 2 years you roam around him as his girlfriend and then you do this to him, T tells Panchi  to shut up and thats what she gets for not giving her the role of Juliet, and if she talks more she will replace the director as well..

Kabir is mad and tells Piya i can use my dad's power as well but I'm not like him, who does he think he is? Piya talks to him and says guys like Abhay love to use their parents money and power and your better then that. Just cause he will play Romeo doesn't mean he is Romeo.. Kabir tells Piya that she is really special.. And he says that by seeing your point of view my anger vanished.. he says he loves her smile.. Abhay comes and tells them to move aside since Piya & Kabir are blocking his way..

In the drama room Abhay comes and everyone glares at him.. especially Misha and Panchi.. T introduces herself.. Abhay aks Panchi i heard you have a problem with me being here, Panchi says your right, Kabir comes from behind says not only her, but everyone has a problem with you.. Abhay says come in front of me and talk not from my back.. Kabir says you came to this town and your parents bought half the town, management was on your
list aswell... Abhay says seems if i left a good impression on you. Panchi tells Piya to do her lines with both Abhay & Kabir and whoever is good will be Romeo, everyone will vote, Abhay says your the director i don't want their votes you'll decide after our performance.
Panchi says you think i will chose you over my best actor, Abhay says you will chose me..

Kabir and Piya do their scene.. and everyone claps Abhay gets up to go do his scene, him and Kabir glare at each, other Panchi says don't you want the scrpt, he says i know my lines hers aswell, and then Abhay and Piya do their scene.. At the end everyone claps a lot.. and then everyone votes. Panchi says Abhay wins by 70 % but he says i want your
decsion who do you choose, she syas you don't need my vote you won.. he says im still waiting for your descion, she says she chose Abhay as Romeo..he says sorry i didn't here you what did you say, she says i chose Abhay Raichand as Romeo, he will be a better Romeo..

Piya yells at Abhay and says you created problems between everyone.. your so selfish..you knew if Panchi didn't chose Kabir,  it will create problems between Panchi and Danish.. what kind of a guy are you,  Abhay says the kind of guy you'll never get and he leaves.. Panchi and Danish argue a bit but then they patch up...

Piya and Misha are joggin late at night.. and Misha gets a call and she tells Piya to continue but dont go off the main road and not to go in the jungle since there are dangerous animals.. Piya hears a noise in the jungle and follows it and she doesn't know how to get out of the jungle.. A truck comes and Piya screams and he stops the truck.. Piya is shocked and syas how did you stop it. He says i will not come and save you everytime. she asks him again, he says i only pulled you, i didn't stop it, your in shock.. He tells the truck driver to leave.. Piya is about to faint.. Abhay catches her and Misha comes and pushes him away from her, and hes syas never to touch him again, she says or what will you do? he says you wouldn't want to know, and if you do find out, you wont be able to tell anyone.. and he leaves.. Misha asks what happened, Piya says she will tell her later lete get out from here first..

Back at Abhay's house.. he gets home and abhay's mom said why did he go there, they are forbidden to go over to the river side. Abhay says if i didn't save her she would have died.
The mom says you saved her but you created problems for us.. We are not allowed to go on that side, it was decided many years ago, we are here to make a new life for ourselves. what you did it will cost us a lot..

THE END

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED the Update

Enjoy!!

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxsanaaaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwww this is like desi vampire diaries.. :D
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thanks so much.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the lovely update.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks ! i c more of twillight in this series!
avidity thumbnail

Thank you so much... Lovely update.

Thank u so much for this lovely update
nimaliny thumbnail
well watever it is..twilight, vampire diaries, or not....who cares....we're still watching it!!! it's good..who cares about similiar things!! seriously!! I LOVE ABHAY!!!
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update......
there was no pre-cap....?? :(

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ooo its like the cullens n the wolves