Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wishing you a very happy birthday and a day filled with lots of happiness. God's blessings for many many more to come. Edited by shalini01 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🥳Samtaji, a very very happy returns of the day.🥳 🥳I'm all praise for your amazingly good work in Sangini.👏👏 You're a fantastic actress . 👏More importantly , you're an absolutely adorable human being.👏 👏 👏The way you supported and cared for new comer Binny, who is also doing a fabulous job now, 👏 and gave her the kind of motherly attention n moral boost,👏 I've no word good enough to express my feelings of awe and gratitude.👏👏👏 May this birthday be a blissful dream,❤️ may each day of this year turns out to be promising❤️ and full of beautiful moments, ❤️ may you continue to win our heart by your excellent acting in Sangini.❤️ With such soft, ☺️beautiful face ☺️,your expressions are so real,👍🏼 heart warming and heart touching.👍🏼 Your portrayal of Gauri's mother makes us feel how lucky Gauri is , to have such a mother, so loving, caring, trusting and full of support.👏 👏👏You are a priceless possession of Indian television.👏👏 👏 May you continue to touch our heart this way for years to come,❤️ in good health and surrounded by love❤️ ❤️and respect👏 from  both professional n personal corner.🥳 🥳Happy Birthday  to you, 🥳🥳Samtaji. 🥳🥳Thank you for giving us so many beautiful moments in Sangini.
Rjorge thumbnail
Great post Eva ... this gives us Sanginis an opportunity to Wish Samta Ji on her special day and also thank her for giving us such a lovely portrayal of a very strong mom "Sunehari" in our favorite show Sangini ....
Rjorge thumbnail
Dear Samta Ji ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
AND
MANY, MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !!!!

Love,
Abali / Rjorge