Epi 7 Written Update Oct 26 - Completed

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for the delay everyone had college..

So the scene starts with Piya going to Abhay's house to return his phone, he close the door on her, but his mom comes and says who is it she see's Piya and is shocked. She invites her and Piya refuse and says I only came to return his phone since i saw it by the car.. His mom tells Abhay to drop her outside, they leave and she says the same face, and she is confused.. Abhay tells Pia she can leave, Piya says what do you think of yourself, he says you shouldn't worry about that.  You could have returned my phone tomorrow at college, you came here to spy on me, Piya says if i wanted to spy on you, i could have gone through your phone but i didn't he gets pissed and says you went through my phone, she says you don't have to worry about that.. and she walks off..

Misha's parents talk about Abhay's family buying the old house.. He tells Misha's mom that they bought half the property, they are really wealthy and rich.. the mom talks about Panchi's boyfriend Danish, how he is poor, and the dad says tell him to come meet me i will get him in my business and if he wants I'll open a separate business for him...

Piya is studying her lines for the play and Kabir comes to help her, he actually flirting with her.. He says we should start the rehearsals from the kissing scenes, and shes says lets start from Romeo's death scene😆, and they head inside. Kabir says the Romeo of the college, everyone is fida over him, but this one girl who doesn't even look at him, and she makes him crazy.. Kabir says tell me, Piya says these line are not of this play.. and they start laughing..🤣🤣🤣

Abhay comes to the drama club, and say I came to join the play. Panchi says all the parts are taken, he says I'll be Romeo, and he takes the script and sits down, Panchi says you can't take everything because of your power..you just got here and got the principal suspended.. She says this drama club is not under the management so your influence wont work here, Abhay says so I'll be Romeo.. Danish says dont stretch this matter, the casting is done, its best if you leave.. Abhay says tomorrow same place, same time I'll be ready with my lines..  And he leaves..

Piya comes to Misha and they are talking and Kabir comes and asks if he can give Piya a ride anywhere, she says i live right here.. T comes and insults Piya, and says your just a shinny new toy, who wil do anything to get attention of Kabir, your a charity case, while I'm the prize, Piya leaves, and Misha starts recording Kabir & T's fight.. Kabir insults T saying your gold digging attitude is so transparent and your so ugly from the inside and, and you love to collect things.and Kabir Singh is not for sale.. and if you say anything bad about Piya again you'll get it worse.. T slaps Kabir, he says i was right you are disgusting..Misha says I'm going to put it on youtube.. Misha says this was T's ugly exposure.. T is pissed, Misha says I'm making you a star, and she sends/or uploads the video on youtube.. and laughs and leaves.. T is pissed and her friends say Kabir isn't a hottie anymore, he has been replaced by Abhay, so make him your boyfriend..

Abhay's parents tell this guy to make sure Abhay adjusts in the college, and the guys says don't worry I'll make him this years best student even if he doesnt try.. The guy is the new principal.. The mom asks did you join the drama club, Abhay says i went there and said i was going to play Romeo but they were not to happy.. The parents and principal says don't worry Abhay will play the role of the Romeo..

at the college Abhay and the principal enter, and the principal says call that ex student. Misha's friend comes to tell them.. Misha says i smell trouble.. Panchi goes to the principal's office.. The principal and Panchi argue.. he tells her the part will be played by Abhay.. Panchi, Danish and Misha are discussing the matter. Misha says we should break his face then he can't even sya his lines. Panchi says we have to act like adults, Misha says we should break his face, violence is the answer to everything.🤣🤣(i admit i cracked up a lot for a good 5 minutes) Panchi tells the drama club students that we won't do the play until management says sorry to us.. The principal comes and says no need for that, i think you forgot if there is a difference in giving roles then the drama club president choses the person and since 1 is part of the problem with the role the other president gets to chose which is Tanushre "T", he asks for her decision and she says Abhay Raichand will play the role of Romeo..

Pre-cap
Piya is about to get hit by a truck and Abhay comes and stops the truck, Piya is shocked.
(it was like the Edwrad and Bella car accident scene)

So the whole Piya's face being familiar to someone from their past is going down the vampire Diaries path, if you watch the vampire diaries you know what I'm talking about Katherine/Elena look alike.. that show is kick ass you all should watch it if you don't even if you don't live in USA.. watch it online, you'll love it..(my 1st sigg is a vampire diaries sigg for those who don't know) 

P.S. - Smriti empty your PM box i want to message you but your inbox is FULL!!!😡

THE END

Click LIKE If You LIKED the Update

Zaara
Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Full update completed..

Zaara
Saraswatie_B thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

Post cannot be quoted.

i agree with you...vampire diaries is just the bombbbbbbb...damnn what a soap...very excited bout next epiii....stephan and elena...seperateddddd ðŸ˜­
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you zaara for a lovely update
omg abhay is soooooooo rude with piya srs i dont like it
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the amazing update dear.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraswatie_B

i agree with you...vampire diaries is just the bombbbbbbb...damnn what a soap...very excited bout next epiii....stephan and elena...seperateddddd ðŸ˜­

its sad, but I'm happy they separated I'm Team Damon, I want Damon & Elena together
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks for the update! it have similarities to VD & Twillight !
avidity thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update. Loved it.

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks. glad they are showing more abhay in the show now