aaditiya nows the truth

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally aaditiya knows the truth. After waching todays episode is there any chance of swara and aaditiya getting bak togever again. i hope there is.😭😭😭
Cause they're the perfect couple.😳😳
Please make their couple a match again.xxxxxxxxxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is this show ending on Friday?
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays episode was sad 😭 the way Aditya was crying at the end/
Edited by cutestar - 13 years ago
PrincessR thumbnail
i nw it was well sad. i started crying along.😭😭
aaditiya lukd cute wen he was cryin.😳
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope they come together
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, KK loved Swara unconditionally, whereas Aditya was too much of a puppet of Anna Saheb.  Besides, if Swaditya come together, that will be a great injustice to Deepali, who was innocent and married Aditya and never gave him grief for ignoring her.  Otoh, Manyata doesn't deserve KK, and KK doesn't deserve Manyata, their kids notwithstanding.  Besides, the kids have come to recognize Swara as their mom, blood notwithstanding, and Aditi has done the same for Deepali.  If Swaditya come together, that will be a great upheavel.

I hope that the current arrangement - KK & Swara, Ronit & Akruti goes ahead, and along w/ that, Ayush divorces Ragini and marries Manyata, and gets her out of KK/Swara's path.  That way, Ragini will get her just punishment (I don't want her marriage to remain intact) and Ayush will get a wife marginally better than her.
PrincessR thumbnail
Swara and aditiyas Marridge was broken because of sum misunderstanding, so they shud deserve to be together. They hav a child together nd they went through so much pain wen they were away from each other.xxxxx
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessR

Swara and aditiyas Marridge was broken because of sum misunderstanding, so they shud deserve to be together. They hav a child together nd they went through so much pain wen they were away from each other.xxxxx

Regardless, Aditya is now married to Deepali, and he'd have to divorce her b4 he can marry Swara.  That will be terribly unjust to Deepali, who's an innocent girl who's done nothing to hurt anybody.  If anything, Adi owes her an apology and do everything to make her as happy as possible.

Also, Swara is now loved not  only by KK, but also his 2 kids.  So Dai-ma is right - Manyata ought to be removed from the picture and the only way for that to happen is KK marrying Swara (he should have done that years ago, but better late than never)  If Swara goes back to Adi, not  only does it hurt Deepali, it also hurts KK, his 2 kids and Aditi as well.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Regardless, Aditya is now married to Deepali, and he'd have to divorce her b4 he can marry Swara.  That will be terribly unjust to Deepali, who's an innocent girl who's done nothing to hurt anybody.  If anything, Adi owes her an apology and do everything to make her as happy as possible.

Also, Swara is now loved not  only by KK, but also his 2 kids.  So Dai-ma is right - Manyata ought to be removed from the picture and the only way for that to happen is KK marrying Swara (he should have done that years ago, but better late than never)  If Swara goes back to Adi, not  only does it hurt Deepali, it also hurts KK, his 2 kids and Aditi as well.

also, deepali is such a good person too. she does not deserve this injustice. she is the one who even after knowing everything accepted aditya and told him the truth about swara
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

No, KK loved Swara unconditionally, whereas Aditya was too much of a puppet of Anna Saheb.  Besides, if Swaditya come together, that will be a great injustice to Deepali, who was innocent and married Aditya and never gave him grief for ignoring her.  Otoh, Manyata doesn't deserve KK, and KK doesn't deserve Manyata, their kids notwithstanding.  Besides, the kids have come to recognize Swara as their mom, blood notwithstanding, and Aditi has done the same for Deepali.  If Swaditya come together, that will be a great upheavel.

I hope that the current arrangement - KK & Swara, Ronit & Akruti goes ahead, and along w/ that, Ayush divorces Ragini and marries Manyata, and gets her out of KK/Swara's path.  That way, Ragini will get her just punishment (I don't want her marriage to remain intact) and Ayush will get a wife marginally better than her.

I agree with almost all of that, except the bit about Ayush leaving Ragini . If she's erred, a family elder like Anna Saheb has sinned even more. Besides, I find Manyata worse than Ragini, she's so heartless that she abandoned her kids and later abducted them.