NEW PROBLEMS

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
New problems hav cum inbetween kabir and jyoti's relationship. jyoti's past is cumin bak.
roshni- shes cute and everything but shes the main problem her problems are ruining the show.
pankaj- is the father of roshni and all of a sudden has become nyc and is cumin in between kabir and jyoti.

i luv kabir and jyoti together,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but at this moment i feel sorry for kabir for seeing all this am sure he want kids of his own but roshni's here and her illness is , ruining the drama.

watching todays episode when jyoti ask for forgivness from pankaj and touches his hands, kabir looks upset and looks down.😭😭 i feel bad on him he does so much for jyoti he accepted everything of jyoti. πŸ˜³

but why does pankaj hav to cum bak and become all gud.😑😑 hate him?????😑😑

u nw for roshni to recover from cancer- does the bone have to be from pankaj and jyoti's new child or can be from kabir and jyotis child.??????? what do u guys think  ( cause if jyoti and pankaj hav to hav another child then problemzzz please dont do this???😭😭😭)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
umm we live in modern days all she has to do is get pankajs sperms and do it through surgery they dont hav to make luv W*F cv really need to wake up and stop showing bakwass!!
vvega thumbnail
Why even go make jyoti go thru another pregnancy, in todays word you can get the egg from jyoti and the sperm from pankaj and use a surrogate mother, pankaj is well off to pay a surrogate mother. CVs wake up-this show doesnt seem to be heading anywhere off late after the good track we had for the last couple of weeks.
PrincessR thumbnail
i just hope the cv kills pankaj. that be gud. hate im.
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar even i like jyoti and kabir 2gether i didn't like the scene where kabir and jyoti were apologising 2 pankaj why were they doing this pankaj is guilty watever he did 2 jyoti cannot b justified at ne cost kabir has a heart of gold he is in true sense the father of roshni though he is not biological father he is trying level best 2 save roshni the child who he has met a couple of days agoπŸ‘wat i feel is when pankaj and jyoti wil try 2 reunite dats when she will b expecting kabir's child then again they will create a confusion jyoti will b given a choice 2 choose roshni or kabir's childπŸ˜•
PrincessR thumbnail
Me to I hope quickly jyoti gets pregnant wiv kabirs baby. Nd it about tym aswell.xxxxxxx
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think after  Pankaj's apology, the question of Jyoti having another baby from Pankaj has ended.  As it is, I think she has one too many.

But in last night's episode, it  was Kabir's idea to apologize to Pankaj, not Jyoti's.  But the saving grace to this was that  at least  Pankaj admitted his faults from the beginning, and is no longer a threat to Jyotir's relationship.

I think the show is winding down, w/ the only remaining issues Vikrant, CS/RP and  then the  Sisodia kids.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jyoti should forget pankaj
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well in today's epi ends where the doc tells that the only cure for roshni is bone marrow transplant of another baby of roshni's biological parents... kasauti zindagi ki🀒
first the doc says that there's no time to wait then why is he ready to wait for the biological parent's baby to come in this world...πŸ˜• plain stupidity. i'm fed up of this nonsense. they can go & look for someone else whose bone marrow can match😑 not pankaj. he can never be the solution. no way!!!!!!!!
nishnani thumbnail
The show is going "Kasautti Zindagi Ki" way. Why CVs cannot be more creative than this.