Rang Badalti Odhani 26th Oct WRITTEN+VIDEO UPDATE

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Vdo Update:

Written Update:

Hey Gals, 

shan asks khanak wont u feel the same for me like u do now after 30yrs ?? khanak as usual deviates topic saying its not about us but about mom and dad , shan asks her why we r different , khanak says becuse nothing will change btw us , shan asks why , and khanak says thats because , and says aap aur mai , shantanu and khanak , and she goes like humari jodi , but then says jodis are made by gods, shan was happy to hear and says iam u said its god made , he says nothing will change btw us and no one can come in btw us ....

khanak is planning to bring sunil and madhavi together, she suggest about dance and goes to define about it , saying they get lost in that one moment , no one around them , shan goes close asking which moment, she says the moment where they touch each other and hold each others hand, shan is doing all this shan goes on like giving demo and says like this ?? and khanak says when they close eyes and dancec it looks like they r not 2 but one , she opens eye sand says like time stopped . and heart beats very fast , they r slowly dancing , RBO music , shan asks like this ?? khanak is all shy.... shan is like NO after all this if nothing can happen to u , then what about mom and dad , he asks her to think other idea and goes from there .......

Part 2 :-

Khanak brings letters which madhavi and sunil writes to each other, shan asks her from where she got them she says she just got them , shan teases her saying u should join CID< she asks what is that he says police, shan says its too much to read and its not gud to read others letters ,saying this he was about to leave , khanak teases him calling PUSHPA

Akki and kushboo scene , kushboo is worried that she hit akki and akki asks who are u , she again gives another little one , and he rem kushboo, kushboo acts all caring wife and akki is totally surprised and very happy ,  he says shan i become man , finally , and i have total control on my wife --- he imagines kushboo is feeding him and he screams , he realises he is dreaming , kushboo gets irritated and walks away from there , akki is worried , he goes to Kushboo and says he is trying to Manofy her , she kicks him out of the room and warms him saying she took kick boxing classes and kicks him out , akki stands out and starts blabbering saying he need to control her and he got to become tough.....

khanka teases shan saying pusha, saying in their village ppl who dont are  called  as  pushpa, she says she feels she is husband and shan is wife , shan says stop calling with that name , shan says if u want help u got to help me out , shan asks her to make excuse to talk to sunil and make him stay at home rather going to office so that he can help her , 

Akki tripes and falls down his father teases him , sunil says he is proud of his sons , who run in tigresses place and comes running beaten , akki asks him about him and madhavi kicked him or not , sunil teases him and stops himself and asks him to go to sleep ......

khanak and shan are still planning , they both decide on party theme , shan choose blue and khanka says pink, then they fight over food , then on drinks shan teases saying we are partying not doing pravacham so he will organise drinks too

Akki comes and wants to talk to shan , shan tries to change topic and akki is all confused, shan asks khanak to stay where she is as he is going to talk to his brother , shan takes his brother out and asks what happened to u , and he figures it out and he teases him , akki tries making excuses , shan laughs and makes fun of him , akki asks for help , shan says ur not understanding anything , i will show u ....

Part 3:- 

shan takes him to khanak and says watch and learn , he calls khanak but she wont listen , he calls her again , he says khanak i have decided parties theme is pink , khanak is happy, he asks her to write, he looks at akki and then says khanak in food we will have paneer , just veg write it , khanka is all happy , and writes it down , akki gives his brother a flying kiss and then shan says khanak we wont have drinks in party , we will have amchur , khanak is very happy and goes on saying really i will arrange for it , and goes from there , shan looks at akki with pride and akki looks at him as if she is worshiping his little bro 

PRECAP:- shan is telling khanak that akki went for party , kushboo is listening , shan says u promise not to tell anyone na , and he says he went for party , to KAMINIS party.... kushboo is shocked 
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wowiessssssssssss.. thanks Jaya..
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jaya
Thanks ya.... this really helps. will watch epi later...
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the quick update Jaya🤗
lol Shaan was sooo naughty today, I was thinking is he really ready to accept Khanak's choice?
shanakforever thumbnail
the dance made me out of breadthe........superb chemistry
 wen shaan put his hand on her waist i lost comntrol.................soooooooooooo romantic
 khanak saying all those romantic dialogues really very very touching n his looks at her omg superb
 wen he puts her hair behind i couldnt control
the best dancee ever
akki sunil was super hilarious
 sooo cute of the father son
 sunil rocked
 shaan being soooo nauty n luccha wid khanak n akki both
 hes gonna get in trouble later on fr sure
 but he was maha cute n his end scene were the episode ends is like to die fpor
 wat a superb smile
 loved the episode a mixture of everything
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4