rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1 - Episode starts with Rashi telling Urmi that sometimes she feels that she is Gopi's mom rather than her mom👏... Urmi tells it's nothing like that😆... but Rashi refuses to believe it and calls for Jigar and asks him to take her home... Jigar goes to ask Hetal who asks him to take Rashi carefully... Urmi again tries talking... but Rashi pushes her hand off and leaves with Jigar👍🏼... Urmi feels bad and leaves[you deserved it!!! 😡for the way you always behaved with Gopi]... meanwhile Ketki tells now it's time for us to leave as it's time for Ambe maa pooja... she also declares that she'll be in touch with them as she'll be talking to panditji and let them know of an auspicious date for Kinjal-Elesh's engagement... everyone is happy... Kinjal is sad[well nothing new...😉!!]... later everyone takes leave and Modi parivaar heads for the Modi mansion... Gopi gives the money to Koki... but Koki refuses to take it... Hetal understands Gopi's emotions and tells her that she'll talk to Koki about it once her anger calms down😃... Everyone is in the aarti room... Koki calls for Hetal to do it first... while Gopi walks away and watches everyone from a distance😭... Finally when Ahem does... Gopi prays to Ambe ma that today being the ninth day of Navaratri she managed to win the competition with her blessings😊 and not only that today she got many blissful moments which she can never forget😳... Koki turns back feeling sorry for Gopi 😲😃and sees her smiling folding her hands to God with her eyes closed😭[that was a touching moment!!]....

Part 2 - Rashi is talking to herself that Gopi behaves innocent in front of all but she is always trying to seek attention...  and cursing Gopi further when Koki calls out for her and first she doesn't listen[can't you see she's busy cursing left right😆😉 ... ]Koki gets angry and asks where is her attention😆[as if you don't know😉]... Rashi says sorry... later Koki asks her to keep something in the kitchen... Rashi walks normally..👍🏼. Koki sees this😲[leave it to eagle eyes of Koki... nothing escapes her eyes😆] and asks her how come you are walking normally... you were limping some time back and now you are walking with no more pain... Rashi is shocked... but bluffs that her pain has reduced and her mom asked her that it will become proper only when she walks properly with the pain... Koki realises that she's bluffing😆 but tells she's fed up with her mom-daughter talks and asks Rashi to be careful and not always to listen to her mom or else one day she'll pay for it😉👏... Rashi blurts out i already know that😆😆... Koki asks her what??😲😆... Rashi tells nothing and then tells her pain has increased and she'll go to the kitchen to keep it.... while going she limps and talks to herself that now she's stuck with one more😉... Koki listens this and watches her walking with a thinking mode👏.... Ahem comes from his washroom and sees the trophy in his room... he is fuming seeing it[well friends he's back to square one.. same old look].... While Gopi in her room... GoHem Bg in full mode... she's thinking of all GoHem dandiya moments and is happily smiling😳😃....

Part 3 - Ahem calls for Mani and asks her to take back the trophy... Mani happily asks in Gopi's room??... Ahem says i don't care where you take it but i don't want it in my room[i guess he's all set to go back to hell]... Mani gives Gopi the trophy... Gopi asks whether Ahem gave it... Mani replies yes and leaves.... Gopi unknown about the reason happily takes it thinking it's a gift😭.... Rashi is walking angrily in her room when Urmi calls her... she disconnects the phone angrily😃... Jigar comes to the room... and is happy to see that rashi is walking properly[man when will he take a reality check on Rashi....😭😆] Rashi fakes that the pain is still there and tells that if he had boosted her morale then today they would have won[what makes her think like that] Jigar makes her sit and tells that Hetal gave a balm to apply which will erase off the pain.... but Rashi tells that she's angry that she didn't do anything for the family... Jigar tells that so what we can try next time and also tells that this dandiya competition means something else... this whole competition had an intention of bringing a husband & wife together.... and moves towards her romantically😳.... Rashi frees her hands and tells yes but looks away still furious with Gopi's win[poor guy....!!😆] Next day is Dassera and Koki asks Kinjal to prepare everything for pooja and also asks to call Ahem & Parag down and taunts that poor Rashi is injured and she can't do anything... meanwhile some neighbours come they praise Gopi.... and give her blessings👏😃... Gopi happily takes it... when Ahem comes down... the neighbours again praise their dandiya and say that they can never forget it in their whole lifetime😳... Ahem looks angrily... Gopi smiles happily😭... Koki looks at both their expressions .😕.. then Gopi looks at Ahem and wonders what happened😭....

Precap - Koki asks today's special pooja will be done by.... Gopi looks sad😉.... everyone wonders who... when Koki tells You Gopi!!!👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏... Rashi looks shocked😆😉...

Comments - It's time to come back from dreamland as Ahem is back to square one!!... and GoHem patients will also recover soon as the epidemic seems to have died down...😭.. i'm just praying no one suffers from a severe heartbreak after seeing Ahem same again...else Sadhli you will have to open one more dispensary again...!!😉😆
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this.
at least yesterday's episode was good
at least everyone is praising Gopi so it will grow her self confidence. Ahem no comment for him!

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is the only relieving moment of today...

But Sujji... such immediate update!!!! u r professional girl...
I guess SNS team should start paying IF members for keeping their show going places...
Specially people who do video and written updates
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx sujata, nd ud u said it right we shud get paid, my frnds say that SNS meri wajah se chal raha hai.
upasana.diya thumbnail
@Sadhli... So to hai... Teri wajah se hi serial ki ganga jamna beh rahi hai(Since we say daily soaps bas emotional atyachaar hote hai)... u and your optimism will get me killed one day😉... with a heart attack
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ukfan79

Thanks for this.

at least yesterday's episode was good
at least everyone is praising Gopi so it will grow her self confidence. Ahem no comment for him!

you are welcome dear....  yes agreed yesterday was excellent... and today was just good as Ahem ruined it by going back to his angry look...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

That is the only relieving moment of today...

But Sujji... such immediate update!!!! u r professional girl...
I guess SNS team should start paying IF members for keeping their show going places...
Specially people who do video and written updates

thanks Diya... actually the reason is because i'm from India... and i was watching the episode so managed to do it quickly... Sadhli, Shelly & others have to wait till it is loaded on youtube after which they do it... so it takes them little more time... 😊

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Thanx sujata, nd ud u said it right we shud get paid, my frnds say that SNS meri wajah se chal raha hai.

you are most welcome dear... and agree with Diya... they should pay mainly you for keeping the forum intact... 👏🤗
upasana.diya thumbnail
main jitna Sadhli ki taang kheechti hoon na... jaldi hi meri watt lagne waali hai... she will find me and torture me even if i travel to Jupiter
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx sujji, just want to mention that koki told that the puja will be done by gopi vahu, it means she has again accepted her as her DIL