Jyoti is selfish

anamika1868 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all ! I am new to this forum. I have been reading the discussions here for sometime now and after yesterday's episode I am tempted to express my views.

I think Jyoti is being extremely self centered.😡 Granted she was deprived of her daughter for a long time by that creepy ex-husband of hers. But, whats with the over depiction of the "maa ka dard". She has such a supportive and loving husband in Kabir. She should get a grip on herself and deal with this new problem instead of grovelling.

I am feeling really bad for Kabir. ðŸ˜­ What about his dreams? Don't they mean anything to Jyoti? Why was this wonderful character of Kabir introduced if all he has to do is play a consoling 'friend' to Jyoti. Why did they get married if they are not going to enjoy marital life. What a waste of such a good character and such a good actor (Aamir Dalvi).😭😭
😭
There........I am done venting and I am done watching this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Jyoti  character is selfish .  She is the epitome of sacrifice. It is just the pain of a mother who got back her daughter after few years and suddenly gets to know that she has Cancer .  Jyoti knows it quite well that Kabir is there for her
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Anamika!!.......
...its ok dat she has got a sudden shock abt her daughter dat she is suffering from cancer n dat too when she has got her a few days back only n she is not able to digest it easily.....but ..its getting quiet over...you r correct, instead of thinking calmily abt wat to do n how to cope up with the situation, she is just crying n barking over the innocent doc. .....moreover she is ignoring our lovely kabir in all this melodrama....me too really feeling bad for him💔....jyoti really doesn't deserve him!!...
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When a couple start their new life ,they promise to be together  in happiness and health ,sorrow and  pain ,and Kabir showed  it pefectly .Kabir's Character in Jyoti is beyond the Reality.He  always around when she needed him .And now it's  very taugh time for Jyoti ,every treatment for such little cute babygirl like Roshani is painful and I cant blame Jyoti for yelling at Doctors .she is not in normal condition.But I hope that Jyoti considers Kabir Happiness as well as her daughter's Health

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anamika

I don't think Jyoti is selfish, but definitely callous, but other than that, I fully agree w/ you.

Jyoti's completely forgotten that her relations w/ Pankaj are over, and her duties are first to Kabir, and trump even any duties towards her daughter.  I do not justify Jyoti putting her emotions above her duties - in the past, she'd give bhashans to Sudha & Deepu to not do precisely that.  Jyoti was indeed betraying her family by running after Roshni, and I don't justify that on her end.

These days, the message of the show  is totally lost, and so are Jyoti's  morals.  I no longer respect her like  I once used to.  In fact, now, I'm waiting for this show to end, just like I was w/ PKCM and Jamuniya.
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Always JYoti thought about other people and never about her happyness. And once she thought about her profit and i do not see any big problem
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When a husband puts his needs ahead of his wife's needs and makes her bring up his children as in the case of Padma, or the way Pankaj made his wife look after his daughter, it is all taken as OK. Something that is traditionally done and is therefore alright.

When a woman needs her husband to support her in her problems where she is more of a mother than just a wife, then how is that selfish?

Women like Jyoti should give up proving themselves over and over again. They just need to live their life as a human being should live.