October 25, 2010 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

October 25, 2010 Written Update

Jyoti refuses to believe the reports are true. Later, Jyoti's maayka comes over to see Roshni. They play with her and compare her features with Jyoti's. CS comments that Roshni looks just like Pankaj, and one day blood will show where loyalties lie. Kabir intervenes saying that Roshni's values and upbringing will be his and Jyoti's. He reminds CS in future not to say such things in front of him and Jyoti again. He changes the topic and RP asks them to stay for the puja.

Pankaj is packing at his house when CM comes there. He expresses to her how upset he is that he had to part with Roshni, and in some days… CM assures him that he did what he could and now they should leave from here. At the haveli, the puja is happening when Roshni falls over. They rush her to the hospital. There, Jyoti wonders if Pankaj could possibly have been telling the truth. Kabir assures her that all will be well. Suddenly, the doctor comes out, confirming Jyoti's fears. He says that Roshni has leukemia, blood cancer. Jyoti thinks that Pankaj must've bought this doctor to say this, and she yells at him and asks him how much he was paid to say this. Kabir tries calming her down. Jyoti rushes to Roshni's room, scoops her up and tries running away. Kabir stops her and makes Jyoti understand that he knows the doctor and he is not lying. Kabir tells her how Roshni has to stay at the hospital so she can get better. He tells her that this time, Pankaj wasn't lying. Kabir consoles a crying Jyoti.

Padma calls Jyoti on her cell, but Kabir takes the phone from her since Jyoti is still in tears. He lies that Roshni just has a fever. Both Kabir and Jyoti are called down to meet with the doctor. Jyoti asks how long Roshni has left. He tells that she has only a few years. He explains that forms of medicine are chemotherapy, radiation and bone marrow transplant. Jyoti thinks to what Pankaj said. End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok, I hope neither Jyoti or Kabir think that any of the options mentioned are permanent fixes. It will only prolong Roshni's life by a few years possibly.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like I mentioned in the thread I resurrected, Jyoti prevents Kabir from beating up Pankaj, who's a real SOB, but she has no qualms herself about beating up an innocent doc whose only fault was telling her like it is.  Great!!! 😡

My sympathies w/ Jyoti are completely gone, despite the stupid hibra song that surfaced today.  Knowing Jyoti, one knows that she'll consider Pankaj's offer to have another of his babies, and justify/rationalize it on the grounds of 'insaniyat'.  If they do that, please let it be a test tube baby done through a surrogate - preferably Bhairavi, or Pankaj's new gf Harmukhi. 😈  That is, if the radiation/chemo options don't work.  Looks like if the doc asked Jyoti to carve out the heart of a virgin, Jyoti would consider it. 🤢

Incidentally, why can't the script say that Roshni has this illness due to being born premature and not being breast fed?  Then Bhairavi can do a real good job telling Pankaj how great a mom he was to Roshni.  Incidentally, I liked Pankaj telling her that it's all over, and I hope Jyoti doesn't call him back again.

Another thing - I know some might think it tasteless, but I thought Roshni collapsing during the puja augers well for her survival.

Also, since the Sharmas surfaced here today, why can't they show Deepu & Poonam expecting a baby?  Wouldn't they have paid off their karz by now?
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i dont think she did any mistake by bashing up the doc she has been cheated twice by the doctors so she is bound 2 lose her trust on such people even if they r genuine although the track seems 2 b gheesa-peeta as known 2 all of us but sneha as an actress has proved her worth again in this following episode i liked her when she was in tears 4 her daughter i think she has overshadowed kabir(i mean acting) in dat entire episode.i can sense a leap in near future but i wudn't like jyoti 2 beg in front of pankaj even 4 roshni's sake...i think there is something different in the mind of cv's may b we can c a new character entering who can b surrogate mother 4 jyoti and pankaj's child.all i can say poor kabir i feel so sorry 4 him 
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just hope the track doesn't take a twist just like kasauti zindagi ki. if jyoti having a baby track with pankaj is shown to save roshni then ... i really don't know what i'll be doing😡
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This show is following KZK in this track , But I don't want to see Panakj and Jyoti having sexual relationship for a child to save Roshni . They should bring something different
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kruthika for the update.So the storyline goes somewhere that   I guess another Sacrifice for Poor Jyoti .But there is a chance that she expect Kabir's baby and this stepbrother or  stepsister  can save Roshani's  life or even Kabir's Bone marrow matches Roshani' bone marrow.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't mind any solution to this problem but i don't want to see the solution's name to be pankaj coz he's the root cause of this problem