Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sadhana irrelevant, Ranvir non-existant 😭
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Sadhna is dead...there is no question of relevancy here...I dont think there is anything wrong...
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Sadhna is dead...there is no question of relevancy here...I dont think there is anything wrong...

Yeah Bani!
Who doesn't remember her?
A 'Nari-Niketan' is running by her name to keep her alive.
Alekh talks to her photo quite often.
Ragini often talks to photo or discusses about her. In today's epi she mentioned Sadhna n her babuji in her conversation with Anmol! She seesSadhan in Khushi n Ranveer in Tammy n they dwell in her heart.😊
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no not really. alekh is always thinking about her and talking to her photo. he's not ready to accept anyone to replace in sadhana. why wud u say she's irrelevant. when someone dies you dont remember them everyday fact. 
i lost my grandad 6 years ago i have not forgotten him but im not crying everyday either and neither is my dad, he lost his father and my grandma lost her husband someone you love is never irrelevant. 
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@seebz and moheema...

well said, its not necessary to cry everyday for the dead. Rather, I think it makes more sense and also keeps the dead soul happy, if people remember them through their actions in a loving way, than while crying....Ragini is carrying on the duty of hers and Sadhna as one person...Alekh remembers Sdahna..even Vasu throws some words of praise for her now😆 and then most important, to Mamaji, Sadhna resides in him and in his ideals...Khushi's actions reminds us of Sadhna...

I am happy that Tammy knows who Ranveer is...
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jo bhi ho show was unfair wid sadhna al time..plss no offence to anyone
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the show has to move on.....if a character dies,  there is not much left.....but here sadhna's name and picture still keeps coming up.....I'll be honest, if anyone has become irrelevant its ranveer.....i dont understand howcome alekh never talks about him.....or mentions his name.....he keeps talkin about sadhna coming back but he never asks for ranveer......for me thats strange....i hope they show alekh missing his brother before the show ends. 
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

the show has to move on.....if a character dies,  there is not much left.....but here sadhna's name and picture still keeps coming up.....I'll be honest, if anyone has become irrelevant its ranveer.....i dont understand howcome alekh never talks about him.....or mentions his name.....he keeps talkin about sadhna coming back but he never asks for ranveer......for me thats strange....i hope they show alekh missing his brother before the show ends. 

i feel creatives have no idea how to tackle this issue of Alekh remembering Ranveer...so conveniently forgot that...😆