Update for 25th October - Sandhya out! Almost..

Poll

Will Sandhya & Devi be able to save Swati & Apu?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sandhya is hiding under the bed while Devi's servant is sleeping on the floor. She manages to get out of the room since it's dark in the hallway, and apparently everyone's asleep, even the nurses (uhm, aren't there supposed to be night shifts?)

She gets to the frontdoor, but it's locked from the outside... with chains.... (seriously?)

The nurse awakes and shouts, asking who it is. She discovers it is Sandhya and calls for the men. Sandhya runs away. The servant is awaken and is shocked by the fact that she's not in bed.

Two women wearing the niqab are about to exit the hospital, but the servant notices them and removes the pardha from one of them. In return, she slaps him.πŸ˜† Both women exits. The other woman is Sandhya.

Because of the sun-light she has difficulties to see anything. Devi's on her way to the hospital and recognizes her, and Sandhya is furious. She's greatful for what she has done, but asks why she is prisoned in the hospital. She wants revenge by showing up and tell what the Jagirdars have done.

Devi asks her if she has any proofs. No. And she tells Sandhya her own battle with the Jagirdars.

Devi's daughter was killed (certainlyYuvraj's female friend who couldn't accept him being an eunuch) by Yuvraj, and she wanted justice. Instead, nothing happened, and her husband was hurt.

DK & Uncle (seriously, I lost his name! Ugh!) tells Prabha that Puru went back, and she is not surprised. They will both support Prabha, even if Puru isn't in the picture. They are worried whether he will do anything stupid, which is why she has sent two men to keep an eye on him. And if he does anything... then ….

Prabha tells DK that he has to use drastic methods in order to shut them up.

Savita & co. are at the police-station where the inspector confirms that if anything happens to anyone of them, they will not let go of them. He also confirms, that Savita and her family are getting their house back.. Savita tells him that she believes the Jagirdars killed her father as well.

Devi & Sandhya arrives to the house of Savita, but the door is locked. Devi asks the neighbour what has happened, and she explains about the loan, etc. and the fact that they're now living at her younger sister. Devi isn't surprised.

They're infront of Sakhshi's apartment, and spots Apu & Swati. Sandhya is delighted to see their faces, and she wishes to meet them, but Devi tells her to control herself.

Suddenly, a van stops infront of the children and several men kidnap them. Sandhya & Devi follows them to a river, where the kidnapper calls Savita, Mohan, etc. and tell them to give up the case otherwise they will not be able to see the kids.

The good: Sandhya is FINALLY out of the prison (hospital)πŸ‘

The bad: Apu & Swati kidnapped😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I thought that once Sandhya was out, the niqab was a bad disguise.  In an Islamic country, she'd blend in, but here, she'd be too conspicuous & stand out, face covered or not.  She'd have done better dressing up like a guy, and doing a complete make-over: that way, in event of trouble (like @ the end of the episode), she can run easily.  Not easy to do in either sari nor niqab.  I want her to lose the niqab guise quickly.

Yeah, in the Gayatri thread, I thought that the girl whom Yuvraj told Neeraj was a very good friend of his but he killed once she knew his secret - that's Gayatri's daughter, and exposing Yuvraj for her murder was an impossible task.  Now I know Neeraj will come back - b'cos he's the only one Yuvraj had narrated this story to.  If Neeraj mentions her name in front of the police & Gayatri & says that Yuvraj told him he murdered her, that would be a very solid proof, b'cos since Neeraj wouldn't know Gayatri (hopefully), there's no way he could have known her daughter's name w/o  Yuvraj telling her.

Today, Puru went back, but where's Sarla & Sunita?  Did they go back w/ him?  Do they have that choice?  Sure hope they did.  I don't see what use Sunita would be other than impersonating Sandhya, and I don't see what good Sarla will be going forward.  Incidentally, the other  uncle  was Pankaj.  But send 2 guys to shadow  Puru?  And if he steps out of line, then what - off him?  Somehow, Prabha doesn't value her suhaag the way Sarla  does. πŸ˜†

I thought that sometime in the serial, the Jagirdars will resort to kidnapping the kids - both Savita's & Sakshi's, but I didn't think it'd happen this early.  I think that somehow, Sandhya &  Gayatri will save them & conceal them, while Savita & all have to give them up for dead 😭  That will strengthen the case against the Jagirdars, since the kidnappers demanded that the case against Yuvraj be dropped.  I  wonder whether Prabha's next step would be kidnapping Yash & Aryan?  Incidentally, I liked how Mohan confronted the kidnappers, b4  Savita grabbed the phone.  Oh, & I like that Savita suspects the Jagirdars of being behind the murder - at least, they've got something right.

P.S.  Great poll πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you VrishπŸ˜‰

It's funny, what you said about the niqab, because I was thinking the same "Dude! As if THAT'S not looking suspicious!"πŸ˜† I mean, there are some areas in India where it might be possible to wear it, but not just in the streets of Mumbai.. or am I wrong?

On the other hand, I think it's more convenient for the show that she's wearing it, since it will take too much time with makeup.

What happened after Savita took the phone from Mohan and the kidnapper tol her to drop the case?

I didn't manage to see the part after that, since it wasn't uploaded properly.

O Neeraj... O Neeraj... O Neeeeeraaaaj!πŸ˜† (sorry, I just had to)

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After Savita took the phone from Mohan, the kidnappers told her to drop the case, and also decided to let her hear her kids.  The brought the phone near the kids, and Savita could hear them cry.  She tried to tell them to take courage, but the phone got disconnected.  The kids continued crying, and Sandhya & Gayatri were watching all this from a distance. 

And yeah, in Mumbai or Pune, that costume is going to look not just suspicious, but conspicuous as well - just look @ Manik.  Incidentally, the woman slapping him was out of line, since people do have a right to see faces when they are looking for someone.  Sandhya needs to wear something that blends, not something that stands out.  For starters, she can see - that itself is a good enough disguise if she wanted to pretend to be Vrinda.