Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NehAditya8791

*** ok so this is impt... i can make my own glitter graphics online, but dunno how to make a nice siggi/avatar/blingee... and i need help for that...
i am starting a video gallery, with all prena (love) scenes and all tt, and i want a nice avatar/siggi for that...
can someone plz help me make it?

plz put some nice pics of gaurav/prem and vandana/nandini, and the words "PreNa Scenes" or something like that on the pic... thanks, i wud be really greatful...

plz also post the completed siggi/avatar/blingee here, along with the url...

created by Nabiha 😊

Edited by aysha_18 - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Could we have the latest episode update stickied and the other old ones unstickied?   Also there are too many stickies........maybe some of them can be moved up into this part.........like the Members Introduction ??  

Thanks!
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can some1 please give me video link of the caps used in the sig below?
if not at least point m in right direction of when and where it came out....

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I'am trying to add friends to buddy list .....getting this error

Your email yet has not been validated.Please check your email and validate your account. You have limited access to various features on India-Forums without validataing your email. If you haven't received activation email then Read our Email Whitelist Instruction and then request us to send you the authentication email again by clicking Here.
Have tried to fix it.....but nothing happenedπŸ˜”
Well I lost the acc on my email.......so need help....plz

thanks in adv😊

jas
-Aysha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi0926

is there a music thread?

nope, there isn't
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Does any one know the name of the actor who is playing Pallavi.  and if she acted in serials before.

-Aysha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crms

Does any one know the name of the actor who is playing Pallavi.  and if she acted in serials before.

Pallavi's name is Saii Ranade 😊
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi 😊 new here 😊

could some one plz guide me to a story so far kind of thread? or tell me what has happened so far in the show? I ll try and get started from tonight's episode(Been saying that since Monday but one thing or the other keeps happening 😳) Being busy with my own studies and all i wont have the time to go thru all the written updates 😳

Thanks in advance 😊
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcum To The Forum Arwen...

short update : Prem fell in love with Nandini when he saw for the first time when he was going to see a girl for marriage who co incidentally is Nandini's Sisters Nanad Sumathi..Prem arrives at that house and on seeing Nandini again tells his Mom his decision of marrying Nandini instead of Sumathi..

Nandini agreed Prem's Proposal after thinking a lot and their Sakarpura(engagement) happened few dayz back..Now they will get married today...But a gumnaam letter comes to Prem's Family that Nandini is  a girl with bad character and they will regret if they marry their son with her...

watch out the special  1hour episode tomorrow,...Secret relating to Nandini's past will be revealed
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
y is there no written update for 24 nov?