LTL Express - Issue #32

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #32

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The beginning of the week starts with a cute dutta and nakusha scene where dutta touches naku's face and says let me see myself through your eyes, then maybe i'll start loving myself as much as i love you. They have an eyelock but kala interrupts their romantic moment to thank them for doing all that they did for the house and when naku is leaving dutta extends his hand to stop her but she already leaves. Suds catches ganpath coming with a briefcase with money and then they make a deal of suds taking 70% and gampath taking 30% so suds takes the briefcase. Ganpath who is drunk has a fight with babi which leads to him hitting her. Naku tries to stop him but he pushes her and she lands on dutta. Dutta is super mad and says he can't tolerate anyone hitting his wife so then he decides that naku will live with him in his room.

Naku tells Dutta that Ganpath has a right to hit her and she didn't mind but dutta says it doesn't matter because he won't let anyone hit her. Then Babi is yelling at Ganpath and tells him to get of the house and then he starts to ask for forgiveness but she doesn't care and drags him out of the house. Naku is waiting for dutta while he is thinking about damodar. He then falls asleep on the chair in the balcony so naku covers him up with a shawl and falls asleep next to the door. The next morning when dutta wakes up and sees the shawl and naku and feels bad because he made the decision of her staying with him but he probaly would have slept better in his room. Dutta asks naku why is she always so hopefull and never upset at her life even after all the struggles she went through. She replies the person who gives her problems also gives her strenght to fight with it. Then dutta asks what do you think about my thinking because i look so strong from outside but then i break down so easily to which she replies you're emotional which shatters you.

Dutta comes out of the shower and goes to take his clothes but naku already has it out for him. Naku starts talking to him about his dad but then he starts to leave so she tells him you wanted me to stay here because you have a right on me and you did it for my good so now what i'm telling you is for your betterment and because i have a right on you so you have to listen but he continues to walk away and then she says if you don't listen i won't listen to you and i won't stay here anymore. dutta says so you want to challenge me, no on talks to me like that and do you know the consequences of that and by then they're really close to eachother. Naku says she knows him more than he knows himself. Then baji interrupts their closeness and naku leaves. Dutta tells baji they need to change the room to make naku feel more comfortable.

Naku takes food for dutta to their room and there dutta is making space in their closet so naku can put her clothes there.  Their room is decorated with candles and flowers and a huge picture frame of naku. naku is very happy at what dutta did for her. Naku starts to take his clothes from the bed and says he didn't have to do all this for her and then he hholds her hand and says he wanted to do something for her today. He sits on the sofa to eat and naku tries to go but then he holds her hand and tells her to sit next to him. When she sits she feeds him and then he feeds her and when they're done dutta gifts her bappa's idol and shows her a little mandir he put in their room for her. He also has a curtain on the bed to make a seperation.

Damodar's condition is worsening and dutta agrees to go see him but only for AS and naku's sake. While tasha are on their way to meet him kala gives damodar snake poison. He falls on the bed (looks like he's dead)

No Precap

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hey all...how u doin? Great episodes this week isnt it? Too bad Patil Sr died. I wish he had stayed around as a father figure to Dutta. Anyways lets gfet down to business-
SOTW(Tasha):Oooo...after ages I had choices in this section. But one scene is the clear winner. I'll let the cast and crew do the talking for this one since words cannot describe it. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435#p/u/2/lmjtGsToOd0

SOTW(Others):This one was also easy this week...Dutta turned a protective sher to his sherni and declared that she is his wife and will live with him to his and her family. This is what I call a man. Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435#p/u/7/GPsdsAOkiTE

SOTW(Bromance)We had one small DuJi scene. But it was nevertheless cute. Btw note that Naku goes away from Dutta's room giving privacy to DuJi. ROFL!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435#p/u/2/lmjtGsToOd0

See from 4.01 onwards.

Shocker SOTW:Like other soaps LTL is also having one shocker scene per week. This week again Kala was involved. She killed a dying man Patil Sr in the Friday epi. She is evil but I was shocked. I mean its not typical classy Kala. But if she could plan to kill Supriya then why not Patil Sr?

RuJi SOTW:The scene from Wednesday epi when Rups comes on her woo Baji mission. I dunno why but I enjoyed this scene more than any RuJi scene before despite knowing Rups isnt genuine. Both Rups and Baji were so much in their character. I am shocked to say it but I missed the 'So cute na' Rups. Good to have her back!

Hai hai yeh majboori SOTW:Tasha finally had their first date in their bedroom. ROFL! Trust LTL makers to be different. And it ended with Tasha going to bed not as we expected. A kambaqt curtain seperated them. I just hate that curtain. Get that off already! Looks like I need another petition for it. So counting list of petition-
1. Dutta's earrings
2. Naku's sindoor
3. Curtains
Check the scene here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435#p/u/0/vPhIvd1jrkk

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Male
"Teri baaton mein bhi kuch baat hai, badal deti hain mujhey.." - Dutta (October 18th)
*sigh*
What a brilliant way to word it, is it not?! This entire week and last, we saw Nakku talk some sense into Dutta. And this wasn't the first time she'd done it either - throughout the course of their relationship, she's always been candid with him in her opinions. There's no sugar coating and no placating - after a certain point, she says what she thinks and dares him to defy her logic. And Dutta - someone, who once makes his mind, cannot be convinced otherwise by anyone! Not even by force - is made to reevaluate and change his decisions based on her simple words. She walks in with nothing more than her own opinion and forces him to look past himself, giving him a whole new perspective. The man who listens to no one is unable to ignore the words spoken by Nakku! *sigh* *dreamy muh*

Female
"Saab, aap mera haath pakar k mujhey is kamre mein ley k aye haq sey.. Kiyoun? Mere bhaley k liye na? Aaj mein apsey aap k bhaley k liye kuch maang rahi hoon - haq sey.. Meri baat suno gai na?" - Nakku (October 20th)
Oye hoye!!! I mean just..
*seeti maroes*
Aisey hi thori Dutta thinks k Nakku ki baat mein bhi baat hai! I mean listen to this! Listen to her fight him with logic - she paralled his need to protect her with hers to protect him! He needed to protect her from her father and she needs to protect him from his stubbornness! She let him do what he needed to do to make sure she was safe, so now she lets him know that she expects the same! Oye hoye! I mean talk about guts! No one's every talked to Dutta that way, if he does say so himself, but Nakku isn't going to be stopped by something as silly as lack of precident! She thinks he's being silly and he needs to hear her out, toh she'll tell him that! Plain and simple! And that last questions - meri baat sunno gai na?! - it was like a dare! Like she was daring him to refute his own logic - that we can go to any extent to protect the ones we love. *sigh*

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys.
*Aisha Waves and Hands Out Pepsi*
I'm still on a Pepsi Ban damn it. My throat can't take all that Sweet Sweet Goodness
*Aisha Stares at Pepsi Longingly*
Chalo.... you guys drink it for me! That makes me feel good! Anyways here I am once again with another OMG section! YAY! I was actually going to call in sick this week but then damn it I just COULDN'T. It's MY section after all! I can't just hand it over to anyone else! I'm weird I know. Must be the drugs.
*Aisha Grins*
What a week huh? TaSha Full On ROMANCE! YES!
*Aisha Cheers*
Yeh Dutta.... Ufff. How can they expect a girl to handle THAT much Hotness? Monday was WOW. Loved the Sher in Possessive Mode! Tuesday he started Talking again YAY! God knows I missed that! Wednesday we got some Flirting! Shocked? God knows I was! Thursday: Oh God Thursday.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
Thursday was HEAVENLY. And what a way to end the week. Friday. Kala. DP. Holy Crap. But I'll save that for later. So! Shall we get to it? Don't worry I've come prepared.
*Aisha Sets out Tissues, Ice packs and Extra Drinks*
Just in case.
*Aisha Winks*
Chalo.... shall we get to the OMG Shocks?
*Aisha Flexes Fingers*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

TaSha Heart to Heart

There's only one Scene I can put here. That Heart to Heart Scene that TaSha had on the 20th October 2010. That was a Sweet Moment. I was practically on Cloud Nine watching it.
*Aisha Puts Hand On Heart And Sighs*
TaSha finally talking again. I had so missed these Scenes between these two. I love it when the CVs show how well Naku knows Dutta and exactly why they are so perfect together. Naku began the conversation by telling Dutta that she liked how he had supported her but she still resepcts her Baba. And then she went on:
"Saab ek baat bolo? Bura toh nahin mano ghay?"
And Dutta just looked at her so LOVINGLY and SMILED. And he said with so much Love in his voice: "Nahin."
Im dead. That small Moment just KILLED me. I loved it. Of course he won't mind. He loves her. Everything she says he listens to. He trusts her blindly. He is amazed and humbled at her wisdom. He LOVES to hear what she's thinking. I loved that Scene. It was PERFECT.
And I loved how Naku told Dutta to forgive his father for himself. To ease his own peace of mind and ease his own burden. She knows that only HE can handle himself when he stumbles and she wants him to be strong so that he WON'T stumble. I loved that. Its not about Naku. It never is. And I liked how they showed that with this whole Dutta Forgiving His Father Track. Loved it.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
That was it. That was the only Sweet Scene this week. Okay well I also liked the Scene where Baji told Naku to take some food up to Dutta. I love Baji! He's so SWEET! How can you NOT love him? I am so READY for this Madhu! If they bring her in to be Baji's Other Half I will be seriously happy. Baji needs some Good stuff in his life other than Dutta!
*Aisha Grins*

Shock Moments: TaSha Scene

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Back to TaSha opening up to one another again. Loved it. Hopefully we'll get more of this. )

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

DuJi Scene

The only DuJi Scene this week and it was a Light Hearted one! I had seriously missed this kind of Funny from the DuJi Jodi! These two are brilliant together and BAJI! Baji ka koi jawab nahin!
*Aisha LOLs*
Loved how Dutta wanted BAJI to be his interior decorator! Shows how much he trusts him! Baji bechara! How would he know anything about Interior Design?
When he told Baji this room isnt good enough for a woman to stay in Baji is all "Haan..... ho jaye gah. Ho jaye gah." But then he gets surprised when Dutta tells HIM to do it! Dutta thinks Baji can do anything! Although I have to wonder who decorated Dutta's room in the first place.... Maybe it was Baji and that's why Dutta thought Baji would re-decorate in a brilliant way again!
But how the hell did Baji think it would be done? By itself?
*Aisha ROFLs*
Who else was almost killing themselves laughing when he asked Dutta how he would know what Naku likes or dislikes? Dutta seriously trusts Baji blindly!
He left everything in Baji's hands! And loved how he said "If you don't help me who will?"
Awww! So sweet! And then Dutta walks off and leaves Baji to it.
*Aisha ROFLs*
Well. He didn't do TOO bad. I liked the flowers! The chair/sofa was..... okay. I liked Dutta's old one better. I wonder what was Roops idea and what was Baji's....
*Aisha ponders*
And oh God the Curtains. Now who's idea was that? Baji.... I bet it was Baji.
*Aisha Shakes Head at Baji*
But I have to say. Maybe it's just me who thinks this but.... I thought the Curtain was Romantic.
*Aisha ducks Flying Chappal*

Shock Character: DuJi!

(Loved it! I have missed the lighter comedic Scenes in LTL. I love the drama and the intense plot but sometimes we need a little light relief you know? Where is Sethji??? Seriously. He's disappeared!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Kala Kills DP.

I have no idea what to say here. Kala killed DP. Well, we don't know if he's dead yet. He could be dying and Dutta might still make it on time. But will Kala get away with it? She will. Of course she will. The Witch. I was seriously angry when she put that poison in his Drip. That is just.....
*Aisha Glares at Kala*
And you know I should have seen it coming when AS left Kala alone with DP. What ELSE was Kala going to do? She hates the guy! And she's tried to kill Supriya countless times. She IS a Villainess who is pure Evil. I really hope Dutta makes it. I'm staying positive here. Naku stopped at a Mandir which although seriously frustrating at the time kinda makes me think we're going to get some kind of Divine Intervention here which will allow Father and Son to meet and make-up before DP dies. Chalo.... dekhtay hain.
*Aisha Sniffs Haughtily at Kala and Takes Swig of Pepsi*
You know I also felt murderous when she interrupted the TaSha moment on Monday.
I hated that Kala came and ruined the Moment damn her.
The way she was smirking the B*tch. I hate her. And Dutta didnt want Naku to go. He was disappointed with the interruption! YES! I think although he's made up with Kala Dutta still has it in the back of his mind that she could still be nasty to Naku. It was just the Look he had when Kala was doing her usual nautanki.
And then the way she was acting all Sugar Sweet and Goody Two Shoes by telling Dutta he should forgive his father. Eh hello? Kala. Don't you worry your little head about that. That's NAKU'S Job.
Kala still knows how to ruffle Dutta's feathers and get him angry. The woman is so UGH
I'm feeling slightly.... anxious as well over Kala. She wants TaSha to get close. So that when she does what she does Dutta will be hurt more. For God's sake. SOMEONE please kill her. Kishore what the hell are you doing????

Shock Moments: Kala Adds Murder to Her Resume.

(I don't know why I'm so shocked. It's KALA after all. She's psychotic. OF COURSE she'd try and kill DP. God. *Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Kala Kills DP and AS

*Aisha Glares*

I know I keep going on about this but I seriously did not see this happening. I know, okay? I KNOW. It was so OBVIOUS and yes now I realise it WAS obvious but I just assumed Dutta would get a chance to make-up with DP! I really, really want him to make-up with DP. DP and Dutta both deserve that last chance. I really hope the CVs give us that and it's not just left down to Dutta reading that letter. God, that would be awful. And you know what else was weird? Aayi Sahib.

*Aisha Stares at AS*
What the hell was she doing standing outside the door for so bloody long??? WHY?! Why didn't she just go in??? Yes I know. It's to build the suspense. But for the love of God! Come on!
*Aisha Glares at AS*
Are you stupid woman? You left DP with a woman who you KNOW hates his guts! Who has been bitter against Dutta all his life and YOU KNEW ABOUT IT. What was that???
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*
I don't think she's the BH. I just think everyone's taken a stupid pill.
*Aisha Takes Swig of Pepsi*

Shock Characters: Kala and AS.

(*Aisha HeadDesks* I have nothing else to say.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Damodar. Poor Guy.

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*
Oh God. He's dying. Well I knew it. He mentioned Cancer and I knew it. Of course he's going to die. All the Good Cameos are killed off. Damn it. My heart just went out to him when he was lying on his bed, AS comes in and his gaze went searching for Dutta behind her.
*Aisha Stares Sadly at DP*
I really want this guy to have some Peace before he dies. I know he was a Bad guy but... everyone deserves forgiveness if they're seriously and sincerely sorry, don't they?
I really felt for Dutta as well. I can understand how he's feeling but if he doesn't forgive his father and if he doesn't make it on time I know he'll feel bad about it for the rest of his life. He'll regret it and I don't want to see more Dutta being Tortured. The guy has been through enough. Why should he get more grief? Let the guy be happy now. Just that's it. It's enough. Just enough.
*Aisha Sighs*

Shock Characters: Father and Son.

(I have a feeling we're going to be in for a seriously heart wrenching emotional Scene this week. Dutta will be crying I know it. Let's just hope Naku is the one comforting him.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Sher Comes for His Sherni

Loved it. When the Sher came for his Sherni. I LOVED it. Who didn't? NOONE. It was THAT BRILLIANT that's why!

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

I was jumping up and down and oh My God that was just during Live Update. When I actually got to SEE the episode I was absolutely HIGH on Excitement. The way he caught her in his arms! Followed by a small Eyelock and then he slowly set her aside and came slowly towards Ganpat! Took his collar in his fist and:

Dutta: "Bewara toh tu hain hi.... Par apni ghar ki auratoh say aisi neech harkat karein gah yeh mujhe nahin pata tah! GANPAT!"

And then Naku jumps in! She pleads for her father and holds the Sher back! Damn it Naku! Ek chatta martah toh kya hota? Akal tikane par ati iss Ganpat ki! Chalo anyways Dutta let's him go but then he tells them all he's made a decision. Loved it. LOVED it. FINALLY Ganpat did something that made us happy! I have to say I laughed when he saw Dutta. The way Dutta Looked at him! It was like: "You are so F***ing DEAD."
*Aisha ROFLs*
Naku saw it too. She didnt do anything at first but when Dutta went to hit Ganpat she leapt to Ganpats Defence. I understand why. I mean look at the way he beat the crap out of Morey. God knows what he would have done to Ganpat. Of course if Dutta ended up killing Ganpat that probably would have been a GOOD thing. Sudarshan would have noone to blackmail and Baabi and SethJi and Naku could live more peacefully. Anyways love how Naku isnt afraid of Dutta. Love how Dutta stated that Naku is his PATNI. I think i died here.
And then the way he just informed everyone that Naku wasnt staying there anymore.
*Aisha Applauds Dutta*
I like that finally Dutta has learnt SOMETHING of Naku's family life. This is good. When the FR happens he will be able to understand more easily why she did what she did.

Dutta: "Aaj say tu yahan nahin rahein ghee."

OH. MY. GOD. He just SAID it. It wasn't a plea, it wasn't him asking. He was COMMANDING. You gotta love that kind of single-minded determination in a man. That kind of AUTHORITY!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

And then he gives Baabi and Ganpat such a LOOK as if he's challenging them to say anything! He takes Naku by the hand and takes her out of there! YES! And then he tells his family as well! Baaji bechara looked stressed again and Baabi was crying her eyes out but FINALLY we got Naku into the Sher's Lair!
*Aisha Salutes Dutta With Pepsi*

Shock Moment: The Sher Comes For His Sherni!

Shock Factor: 10/10

(I loved it. BRILLIANT. Worth the wait. It was.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. Really Have We Got Anyone Else For This Section? No? I Thought Not.

Dutta looks good in Gold. He looks REALLY good in Red. God knows he looks DELICIOUS in White. But when you think the guy can't get any more attractive he turns up in BLUE. Is there no colour that looks bad on him? Apparently not. Have to say, Naku picked one pretty damn good Kurta.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

God knows how she could stand there with him and NOT drool all over him. Plus he was in Sher Mode most of this week which just makes him Hotter. I want those Earrings back.

*Aisha Glares at CVs*

You know I think they've lost them. Well damn it get some new ones! I don't care what you do GET THEM BACK.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

How Hot did he look? So SEXY. Wow. Took my breath away. Not good when you're ill with tonsilitis and flu.

*Aisha Drools*

Ahem. Sorry. And was it just me or did Kishore look quite nice this week as well? At the dinner table?

*Aisha Looks Around*

Just me, huh? Chalo. Ah Dutta!

*Aisha Stares at Dutta Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Dutta. Dutta.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself* Sexy Earrings please. Now. NOW. The man needs them. Loved that blue kurta. Keep 'em coming! One in green would be brilliant.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Thursday TaSha Scene. You All Know Which One.

*Aisha Sighs*

There were so many Heavenly TaSha Moments this week. And if I could I would put them all in. But I'm picking one. I have to limit myself. And I'm picking the Thursday Song Sequence. WOW. Seriously LTL definitely knows how to do a Song Sequence! Every single time they pick the most PERFECT song, with beautiful lyrics and absolutely superb picturisation. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. What a song. Tu Meri Zindagi Hain. That's a Classic. I LOVE that LTL always picks beautiful, ORIGINAL songs for these two and that they ALWAYS go wonderfully.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Ritz? Yaar I have become a permanent fixture at your channel. And I'm sending everyone else there as well.

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

How many times have I watched that Scene? THOUSANDS. Seriously. There is nothing else I would rather do. Dutta looked HOT and he was in Full On Romantic Mode.

*Aisha Drools*
Ahem. Sorry.
Loved it. That Song sequence was Brilliant. I loved every moment of it. The Staring, the Smiling, the way Dutta  leaned forward and spoke into Naku's ear!
*Aisha Swoons*
How the hell was Naku still standing after that??? How HOT was that Moment? And then the way he stopped Naku and made her sit with him! The way he glanced at the food and then Naku, telling her through ishaare that he wanted her to feed him! He feed her as well! Is this DUTTA??? I am loving it. LOVING it I tell you! I LOVE this side of him! And the way he gave her a Bappa as a present! That was so ROMANTIC! The way he watched her praying! That bit reminded me of his Dream Song.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
And don't even ask me how I was feeling when I he took her to the bed.
*Aisha Melts*
And you know what? I'm just going to mention every TaSha Scene this week. Cause they all sent us Skyhigh didn't they?
How about that Scene where Dutta comes out of the shower (sadly he wasnt shirtless but I am not complaining) and Naku turns up with his kurta!
The look Dutta gave her when she handed his kurta to him! Im telling you the guy was thinking some Hot thoughts. But this Naku!
*Aisha HeadDesks*
Talk about killing the Romance! She mentions his father! HELLO????
Naku your Pati Dev is there. You are there. He is looking HOT. And you are wanting to talk about your Sasur?
*Aisha FacePalms*
Dutta obviously loses the Romantic Mood and wanders away.
Naku decides to turn Sherni,
And the Sher LIKES it!
Who absolutely LOVED the way he walked back to her? Like he was stalking his prey????
Dutta did NOT like Naku saying she wouldnt stay in his room. The guy is thinking SR I know it.
HOT MOMENT.
*Aisha Fans Herself*
Who would have thought we could get a Scene THAT Hot in LTL?
No Shirtless Hero, No Half Dressed Heroine, No Rain to speak of! NO SR!
Thats a Miracle that is.
And damn it Baji ruined it.
God knows what we might have seen if Baji had just stayed away a few minutes longer.
Yeh Baji bhi nah.... "Bhao mein kya bol rahan hain?"
Arrey kya?! *Aisha throws Chappal at Baji*
How the HELL is DUTTA supposed to know what you're saying Baji?
That was the exact same line he used the last time he interrupted TaSha! GOD!
He knew what he walked in on though! Thats why he felt embarrrassed! And damn it he should! Itna acha maukah tah! Bechara Dutta. He looked like he was thinking "Come on God. Give me a BREAK."
Dutta was FLIRTING. And oh Dear Lord was Naku Flirting BACK?
I love these Sher V Sherni Scenes.
And oh God how can I forget Monday? Dutta CONFESSED. He actually SAID it.
Oh. My. God. How romantic can this guy get? Who loved his Confession? He just came out and SAID it. I was practically Swooning in my bed. Not good when you're blocked up and dying of Tonsilitis.
I swear Dutta will be the death of me. How Hot did he look?
*Aisha Blushes*
 I want those Earrings back. We need them desperately.
Loved the dialogues. And dare I say it? Was Dutta FLIRTING? You know I do believe he was! That whole "Ankhein" dialogue! If thats not Flirting I dont know what is.
Why did it have to be so SHORT damn it?

Shock Moment: The Whole Week. YAY!

Shock Factor: 11/10

(Yes it's 11.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Hey Everyone..

What a romantic week na? Finally Dutta takes his priyaa patni to his room and well starts the whole pati patni-ness off.. LOL!

That is my disappointment too.. Parda Hai Parda Hai!! OMDs.. Why is there a deewar?? Well Parda drawn between the sleeping beauty and his sherni??

All this time we are waiting that kab Dutta will take his dear wife to his room and next thing you know.. Parda!

But before that.. lets back track slightly.. to erm.. MONDAY! Kalavati Maharani..! Kabab Main Haddi or what?? Disappointed that the ankhon hi ankhon main scene just ended so soon..

Teri Aankhon Dhoob Jana Hai.. and just as they are about to talk pyaar, ishq, mohabbat! Kala makes her nautanki wali-entrance.. *shows evil eyes to her*

I am going to Patil Niwas to put extra bolts on the door to give TaSha a bit of lone time..

Another disappointment may I add is AS walking out away from a dying DP! If she is BH then this is horrible for Dutta.. I mean how much heartache is suppose to take??

Lets see what her motives really are though..

Thats all.. Take Care.. Love you all..

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...how goez it...hehe...Whoa-k still all floating on TaSha cloud 9...me 2...*dreamy xpression*...n who can blame us we got sum totally awesum TaSha scenes after such a long...n the...tu meri zindagi song seq was freakin mindblowing...as were the Naku Dutta convo's n omg the shart scene...which was lyk whoa...the TaSha moment that Kala spoilt... Naku been flung in 2 Duttz arms by none other then her baba Ganpat...speakin of baba...theres a lil confusion as 2 whether DP is dead or not...n if Duttz will make it in tym 4 a gudbye scene...dnt look @ me 4 clarification im jus as confused...lol...DP told AS he has left sum property 2 Dutta in his will...(im also hoping he left his able bodguards 2...hehe...) he also mentiond 2 her that he has a daughter...called Madhu...who all r dead set on making Baji's other half...lol...god only knw y that crazy article said Duttz was guna b having a brother... mayb it was a last min change...who knwz...nhow lets jump 2 SSOTW...

Actor
Mishal Raheja

Who else cud it possibly b...*winks n smiles* he neva fails 2 shine n impress me...n evy1 else is either shown so less i dnt really notice em...or lyk VR...is really gud...but MR still out shines him in evy scene...hehe...needless 2 say that MR...was awesum in evy lil scene this week...but the scenes i felt he was @ his best wer...on Mondays ep...(after fri's awesum precap n a long wkend) the scene starts bk @ the bar where Duttz tells Naku...that he's unable 2 get that mans face out of his sight...his dad the man who had taken away AS's happiness...Dutta looked a lil on edge wen he told Naku this...lyk he was angry that he had any ties wiv sum1 that cud do that 2 his AS...Naku as always tells him sumink that totally changes his way of thinking about it...she says that it was only blood that he dint share will AS evything else was given 2 him by her...her beliefs,love n effection...Duttz had a cute lil smile playing on his lips...n wen Naku added that evy mother wud want 4 a son lyk him MR made a lil ah kind of xpression...n then turns 2 look @ Naku...wiv a dreamy gaze n asks u hav this much belief in me n my gudness...awww n his dialogue espesh the kabhi khudh pe mera barosa hill jaata hain...lekin tera nahi"...awww n the confused xpression he made wen he said "Kaise Naku"...2 cute...these few words show how clearly he c's Naku's luv,faith n trust him...n yet it still confuses him how
she's able 2 hav faith in him...even wen he loses faith in himself sumtyms...

Naku tells him... she knws him...wat goes on in his heart n also how she can read the truth in his eyes...while Naku was xplainin how she cud read him n his truth...luved how MR was lookin down lyk a shy school boy who's crush was givin him sum big compliment...hehe...wat was it he said after this...awww yeah..."kya main teri aakhon mein khud ki sachaaye dekh sakta hoon"...*dreamy xpression* awww MR looked jus dreamy...he wasnt even sayin that stuff 2 me n i was smiling lyk a idiot staring @ my TV screen...his words had the same effect on the girl he was saying it 2...too...Duttz is jus adorable...n MR takes him 2 sum other level...Dutta wiv eyes twinklin then asks how she talks such sense...n how is it she always has the answers 4 all his questions...he also adds that her talks always hav sumink in them...(evy1 notice the slytest wink MR flashed wen he said the baaton mein b baat line...it was yum...if u missed it go bk n see...*wink*) his xpressions wer mindblowin 2...he tells her that her talks change him...then wivout the slytest hesitation reaches out...1st one then the other hand...n places them either side of Naku's face...n wiv the most dreamiest of dreamy xpressions stares in 2 her eyes...saying "aaj dekh lene de teri aakhon mein khudh ko...ho sakta hain teri aakhon mein khudh ko dekh kar...khudh se bhi uthna pyar karu jitna main tujhe karta hoon Naku"...

awwww...*breathless n behosh*...they stand staring in 2 each others eyes...n the smile on MR's face...that smile really shud cum wiv a warning sign...hehe...as it is lyk jaanleva...hehe...Kala u bunny boiling psycho u had 2 go n ruin the moment...grrr...MR's miffed xpression wen he c's Kala...lol...n they way he dropped his hands...poor guy...he looked lyk he wanted 2 smash sum bottles off the bar...awww n wen Naku goes 2 leave...he kinda puts his hand out...lyk as if 2 stop her...then looks @ Kala...as if 2 say...g tnx alot...hehe...she starts fillin his head wiv trash talk...4giving his dad n how she was happy he had Naku yada yada yada...MR's angry xpressions n dialogue delivery was wow...nex scene was of Dutta walking in on drunk Ganpat...who pushes Naku 2wards the door...where her sher of a husband jus happened 2 b standing...his one way hand 2 hand meeting wiv Ganpat was wkd...funny thing tho jus b4 Duttz arrived Ganpat was yelling @ Naku about not being scared of any1...rofl...as soon as he saw his son in law...his face was kodak moment worthy...n Duttz didnt look lyk he had jus walked on by...he looked lyk he had been standing there a lil while judgin by the angry look on his face...he walks over grabs Ganpat's collar wiv one hand...while growlin about knwing that he was a drunk...but wat he dint knw was that he was as low 2 hit the women in his house...he yells his name...n jus as he's about 2 give Ganpat a slap n a half...Naku grabs his arm...telling him that it was a mistake/a evyday occurence in their home...he was her dad n had a right...2 which Dutta growls in reply that she was his wife...n he wasnt about 2 stand by while sum1 raised a hand 2 her ryt in front of him...Naku says how can she watch her father b hit...he was her father after all...Duttz lets go of Ganpat lookin defeated...after a few mins...he looks @ the ever so shaky Ganpat n says he has made a decision...he turns 2 Naku...n say she will not stay there as of 2day...not only Dutta's words...but MR's xpression had me junping around n squealing...hehe...after giving his decision he looks from Babi 2 Ganpat...n wen niether say anythin in reply...he grabs hold of Naku's wrist...n leads her out the room...he leads her in 2 the living area of the house wiv a determined look on his face...he stops wen the PN party all gather around 2 see wat was goin down...he calmly tells AS that Naku will stay in his room 4m now on...he w8s 2 hear wat she thinks...she nods...Kish makes a comment about it being sumink that shud of happened earlier...after which Dutta walks off again...still holding Naku's arm...he dont let go of her till they are both up the stairs n in his room...he then lets go of her so abruptly...that Naku...is jus left staring @ him dumbstruck...he then hurriedly tells her that he knws Ganpat is her dad...but it was necessary 2 make him see that Naku as well as being his daughter she is also Dutta's wife n this houses daughter in law...he wasnt guna standby n watch her b manhandled...he mayb her father but he had no ryt 2 hit her or any other women...he's nex line shocked Naku 2 the core..."aaj se tu yahi rehegi mere saath"...he asks her how she respects such a man...Naku gives him sum lines about ganpat being her dad...luving her...n her respecting him still...Duttz says if the man is a waste...u shud still respect him...wierd way of the world...respect is given 4m the heart not by force...she in reply says u get parents by naseeb...Bapa must of thgt sumink wen he made her their daughter n sent her here...Dutta walks away wiv a scowl...sayin that this 2 was Bappa's doin...2 give kaminey baap...n then a lil more aggresively adds...n wants 4 them 2 b respected...he looked thoroughly disgusted by the idea n thgt of it...Naku does a lil they bring us up,look after us bashan...n how it was her farz 2 stand by them n rectify their mistakes...Duttz tells her not 2 xpect the same 4m him...both men...(Ganapat n DP) wer kaminey...n he wnt respect either of em...MR's rage xpressions wer brilliant...Kala Dutta @ the bar scene was gud 2...Dutta's so easily taken in by Kala's words...n MR's xpressions thru out their convo wer gr8...after that scene Duttz goes up 2 his room...n jus as he's about 2 go in he stops outside the open door...then wiv a confused xpression goes and sits in the chair by the desk instead...he's in the chair less than a min...literally the tym it took Naku2 get up n cum 2 him...n he's fallen asleep...hehe...awww but he looked so peacful n cute...lyk a angel...nex morning he wakes up 2 find he has been covered wiv a shawl...looking @ the shawl he instantly thinks of Naku...n his thgt escapes his lips as her name...he's about 2 go find her i guess...wen he notices her sitting asleep on the floor a short way away...he looks @ her while thinking she slept on the floor all nyt...he then remembers his words 4m the previous day about...her staying wiv him in his room...n then thinks that he had said it...then got so caught up in his own probs that he dint even spare her a thgt...he looks away while thinkin this all...wearing a look of dissapointment...wen he looks bk @ her...he thinks about how she must sleep better than this in her room evyday...but that she had no idea how much peace her innocence gave him...he watches as she stirs,wakes n does a lil hand prayer...his gaze doesnt leave her 4 even a 2nd...wen she turns n see's him watchin...he still doesnt look away...instead he asks in a intrigued way...wat she had jus done...she tells him it was a prayer...he asks wat kind of a prayer...she tells him the hand prayer...n xplains...y it was done...he asks a lil confused ...ur own hands...but y we see our hand plenty of tyms thru out the
day...she then tells him that its said that a persons lyf in their hands...he folds (well kinda) up the shawl n places it on the table...saying yeah it is said...he 4 a min or 2 looked...a lil sad...Naku keeps talking saying that in the morning this prayer is done 2 remind one that its our hands that carry lyfs weight...Dutta n his curiousity...hehe...he asks wat she'd jus said in her prayer...she xplains...he listens carefully n wen she is done...he gets up stands in front of her...n asks...since u hav cum i'v seen that no wrong doin or wound...has an effect on u...u nev get angry @ lyf or ur fam...u'v seen alot of hardships...so how is it that still theres always a look of hope n a smile on ur face...MR's xpressions wer simply perfect...she replies saying that the one who gives us these tests also gives us the strenght 2 get thru them...lyf cant jus b happy...Duttz looks off 2 the side...n laughs a lil half hearted laugh...n then asks...and me...my thgts my words...flaws must b visable in me...i look so strong n durable on the outside...but i fall apart easily...im always angry wiv my lyf...so my flaws n weakness must b visable...Naku tells him that he isn't weak...n he smiles a weak smile in reply...she then adds "jab jazbaaton ka toofan aata hain tha aap ke khudam dhugmuga jaate hain"...the convo turns 2 how she found it nice that Dutta had stepped in yday...but she still respects her dad as mucha s b4...n that he shud 4give his own dad...as he had said sorry...if 4 no1 else he shud take this step 4 his own inner peace...Duttz looked less then pleased about the convo...but there was sumink in his xpression...that made me think...that Naku's words wer settin in his mind...l8r wen Duttz cumz out of the bathroom...lookin more than a lil yummy in his vest...*smiles*...he goes 2 his closet 2 find sumink 2 wear...wen Naku cums 4m behind calling out "Saab"...he turns...looks @ her...then notices the kurta in her hand...he dint really smile...but u cud tell he was happy wiv the gesture...he closes the closet doors...turns around walks 2 Naku...n while gazing @ her takes the kurta 4m her n starts puttin his arms thru...Naku asks...hav u thgt...he asks about wat...a(ny1 else feel that this was such a hubby wife moment)...he's about 2 slip his other arm thru wen Naku says...about ur dad...he stops wat he is doin...n looks @ Naku...wiv a look of mild annoyance...he then slips the kurta over his head...Naku says give him one chance u will feel relief...after the kurta is on he looks @ her again...still annoyed...he then walks away...after only a few steps...he is stopped by Naku...who calls "Saab" again...
he's stops but still looked a lil chirr'd...she says how he had grabbed her hand n brought her 2 his room as he had a ryt 2 do so...y...because it was wats best 4 her...n now she was asking him 4 sumthing that was best 4 him...wiv the same ryt ova him...she asks him if he will listen 2 her...2 which Duttz turns n gives her a stare/lil tilt of his head...which i think he meant as a end of discussion kinda gesture...he then goes 2 leave again...wen Naku yet again calls "saab"...n tells him that if he wnt listen 2 her...then she 2 wnt listen 2 him...n wnt stay in his room...this gets Duttz full attention...n he turns n struts bk 2 where Naku is standing...holding her 2 her spot wiv his dreamy gaze...once close he stops...n asks her if she is making a bet wiv him...in this house no1 spoke 2 him this way...the way he was lookin @ Naku...lyk he was angry...Naku poor thing looked a lil scared...until Duttz wiv all his yumminess moves a lil closer...n says do u knw the outcum of placing a bet wiv me???...Naku who by now has figured
out he isnt angry...says she knws...n knws him better than he knws himself...

Duttz continus 2 look @ her wiv luv n a hidden smile...but b4 he can make a reply or follow up...Baji the bewakoof cums n spoils the moment...luved the face MR made n the way he looked 2 the heaven above wen he c's Baji walk in ruin their lil moment...it was lyk he was thinkin oh sweet jesus...wen will i b able 2 fully romance n share a moment wiv my wife wivout being disturbed...lol...his lil wish came true wen he left dinner wivout eatin 2 go n clear out his wardrobe 2 make space 4 Naku's clothes...awww...i want me a Duttz...he's so top of my xmas prezzy list...hehe...that was jus so cute...Naku who after he left is told by Baji 2 take up sum food 4 Dutta...she pours the food n takes it up...finds him un hangin his clothes n placing them on the bed...she stands by the door...wen he notices her there she walks in puts the plate on the table...then goes 2 stands by him...Duttz who had stopped 2 watch her then continues 2 take down clothes...Naku asks wat he is doin...he holds the clothes he has taken down...n looks @ the half empty closet n tells her this space is 4 u...u can put ur clothes n stuff here...he watches her wiv a sweet smile...knwing that she was touched by this gesture...she shyly turns away...n takes in the rest of the room...the flowers, candles etc...Duttz follows her gaze...n then lowers his eyes...MR's shy xpression was adorable...Duttz then walks a few steps 2 stand close behind Naku...n hesitating a lil...tells her if theres sumink u dnt lyk...u can say n i will hav it changed...awww...he watches Naku as she walks away then touches the flowers in a vase...the song starts n we're treated 2 one of the cutest TaSha song seqs eva...where...Dutta stops Naku 4m leavin...they then eva so sweetly hand feed each other...Dutta gave Naku a Ganesh ji idol 4 the lil idol holder that was on the wall...Duttz then sits Naku on the bed n after cutely askin if she does a mantra @ nyt...2 which she mumbles a nervous no...Duttz gave a gorgeous lil smile 2 her reply...then wen he realizes she nervous/panicky he draws the curtain set between the bed...n tells her 2 sleep...awww it was so cute how they wer looking @ each other thru the curtain...still i cnt w8 till its gone...hehe...

Character
Dutta Shriram Patil

Do i care that it was the same 2 gorgeous yummy people who took both stars last week...er nopez...hehe hehe hehe...i was actually thinking 2 giv this star 2 Kala 4 her royal evilness...in sending DP 2 his grave a lil earlier than he'd he thgt...that 2 after telling him Duttz was cuming...evil or wat...tch tch...then i thgt heck no...this is Duttz star...4 the room redecorating he ordered 4 the sake of his wife...who he felt dint hav a nice enuff room 2 stay in...n was running 2 her Aayi's 2 change n stuff 4 this reason...lil did he knw the samaan he was telling her was in the bathroom was not wat she needed after having a bath...lol...the soot was downstairs iss liye she had 2 go there...hehe...i knw he dint make any of the changes himself...n pretty much forced Baji in2 doin it...but it was his idea...n he did skip dinner 2 clear out his closet n make space 4 Naku's clothes...the sweetest of sweet gestures that Dutta wanted 2 make the room nice 4 Naku...im wondering tho who's idea the curtain was...lmao...another lil sumink that i thgt was star worthy of Duttz is the way...he agreed 2 go see DP...not cuz he had 4given him...but 4 Naku n AS...

Whoa-k all thats it 4 this week...hehe...i hope nex weeks eps dnt bring us bk down 4m cloud 9 wiv a thud...lol...tc n gbu...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...im out...x

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

Heya everybody........
*yeti waves and then ducks down to avoid chapals and tomatoes*

I know I know..... I was AWOL for almost 2 weeks and didnt even turn in my section last week..... here is a big jhadoo ki jhappi if you missed my section in last week's NL.....
*yeti crushes everyone in a tight hug*

but I had some login issues last week and couldnt turn in my section in time..... and I was out of town this week and just got back a few hours ago...... the first thing I did after I took a shower was catch this week's LTL and boy was I glad I did...................
*yeti goes into Tasha dreamland*

my my...... finally..... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! the CVs and channel walon have become meherbaan on us and have started dishing out Tasha scenes........... do keep it up guys.........
*yeti dreams away again!!!!!!!!*

but also keep the story moving at a steady pace............!!!! now see, we had almost 3 weeks of draaaaagggggg and suddenly this week DP is almost dead!!!!!!!!!!!
so CVs its time you guys are on cruise control for the speed............ *yeti sniggers*

so let's peep in to see this week's bloopers....... and what we do we see? Apart from being generous with Tasha scenes, the CVs have also been diligent and careful in not making too many mistakes this week!!!!!!!!!!! so my work is reduced and anyway its 2 in the morning on Sunday and I am yet to turn in my section.............. hehehhehehe

*yeti hands cookies to CVs and sends a big box of chocolates to Jaz for being such a great boss....... wink wink*

5. Blooper......... pichle hafte ka........... Roops volte face!!!!!!!
So this one was part of my section that I missed turning in last week........... so just including it this week too.......

yeti considers the sudden volte-face of Roops a big time blooper!!!!!!!!!! Now come on..... even if she was drunk the other day and did all those nauatnki with Baaji to trap him, what about that flashback scene of Rakshabandhan????

Roops emotions were clearly remorseful in that scene and of she was acting according to Kala's orders, that entire FB sequence is a major blooper in Officer Yeti's eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

And if she is double-crossing Kala, Roops still remains in this section until she clears her name............. Guilty until proven innocent..............!
Officer Yeti is pretty strict nah? *giggles*

4. Ganpat kaun hai?

Okay the CVs have a serious case of amnesia and have forgotten their own episodes from the past or we have had a change of guard at the drawing board and the new person has never BOTHERED to look at the older episodes!!!!!!!!

Now werent we introduced to the fact that Ganpat was Naku's step-dad and that he married Babi after she came to the basti with Naku and her sis?

Then what's with Naku going all "baba" on him this week and even telling how he pulled her up when she fell as a kid???? I agree even if he was her step-dad she respects him, but somehow the dialogues seem to indicate that Ganpat is Naku's biological father......!

3. Babi's faltoo logic....... any surprises?!!
Okay this has been in my mind for a couple of weeks now......... I pondered.... and pondered...... and pondered....... and broke my head but nope...... this great logic is beyond Yeti's small brain!!!!!!!

Why does Babi keep saying that if D forgives DP he can also forgive Naku? Now on what basis did Babi Maiya come up with amazing logic??????? Did she think Naku and DP deceived D the same way? And what was DP's deception? He was downright cruel to Baby Dutta and hence lost his chance to be a father all these years....... But Naku is hiding her true face!!!! So how can Babi think if D forgives DP he can also forgive Naku? Ab isme logic kahaan hai bhai?

Or did she mean when D forgives DP he will condition himself to forgive and forget all dhoka and crime around him and hence will also forgive Naku???? grrrrrrrrrrr....

I tell you.... the biggest enemy in Tasha love story is NOT Kala..... It's actually Babi and her twisted logic!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. The permanent blooper............ the past episodes!
Oh I am gonna add this to every week's section of mine until I get bored of taking a dig at the CVs!!!!!!!!!

To read in detail about my rants, you can refer any of the previous 4 issues of LTL Express but the gist is that the CVs have totally overlooked the Feb 1 episode where the Patils are casually discussing the fact that D is not AS son like how they would discuss the weather........ and in this DP track we get AS shedding buckets of tears since she does not want D to  know he is not her son!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what's with that scene we kept getting where it looked like AS was fighting with a man for a wooden box? The box with the sindoor and bangles? What happened to that CVs? Why show something like that if you wanna forget it later?????

Go figure it out!

Random Ramblings
(I need to get them out of my system so that I can sleep.......... So ha!)

1. I am sure nobody missed D's expressions when dear old Baaji intruded upon his very private moment with wifey..........! It was almost like Baaji had scented that something was happening and came in!!!! and D.... poor guy..... he was just making a move on wifey for the first time and Baaji comes barging in!!!!! I am sure nobody missed the "O God.... how will I romance my wife in this Pagal Niwas filled with these idiots" look that D had when he looked heavenward..............! hehehehhe

2. Arghhhhh..... I have been pulling my hairs for this question for a while now.......! WHY did Naku close the door when she went to convince D to leave with her???? What did she say that D came with her like a lost puppy, to go see DP? UFF............ Blame my hyper brain and imaginative skills!!!!!!!!!!! Yeti is getting some decidedly XRATED ideas of what could have happened behind those closed doors..................! Anyone with me on this?????

3. YIKES!!!!!!!!! SUDS GETS A BG MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure nobody missed that weirdly creepy BG music for SUDS of all people in that Suds-Ganpat scene........., that is if you did not skip that faltoo scene......! Kya zamana aagaya!! Not only did Suds get some dialogues for the past few weeks, now he gets his own BG music!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. Kala gets a vial of snake poison at 3 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what does Kala do as a business? Sell poison vials in a 24 hour shop???? So how else did she get a vial of snake poison at 3am when she went with AS to meet a dying DP? She did not know that he was dying until AS told her...... so I guess she did not have it "ready" to be used when the time comes.......

So does she have stock of poison vials in her room like the famous "charanamrit"?????EWWW.... Imagine what a sicko she must be then.............!!!! *yeti runs away from glaring Fivr*

Thats all for the week girlies...... I am trying to keep the section brief so that ppl dont get bored of the NL and may cut down on some more stuff from next week........ But for this week, adios!
Yeti

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Call me biased, hopeless, pathetic ....anything but when someone looks as smashing as Dutta did in that turquoise/sky blue kurta then there is really no way u can give the Fashion Icon title to anyone else but him....I thought Dutta in white always did the trick  ....but Dutta this week in that Turquoise blue kurta just blew me off.........So title to dena banta hai boss!!!!

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

once again this week…its Roops…her dupattas are a real eye sore!! I mean come on…I want old fashionable Roops back…her suits used to be so sleek and well fitted…but now…her look is very sloppy…at least I think…and the way she pins the dupattas…im not liking it…its so…soo….blah! please…someone help her!

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

ok so I don't know about you people…but I thought that Leela's night gown was really cute…I loved it…Kaala's was not bad either…it was bit LOUD with all that color but still..not bad….its better than having them all wake up ready to go bhangra at someones wedding…lol…so hats off to the older Patils sisters…Leela and Kaala for being somewhat normal and wearing nightgowns to bed…*taliyaan*…someone send Roops the memo cuz I don't think she got it!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

TaSha & Ek Kamre Mein Baand

Leela & Naku

Jaz The Besharam

The FUNNY is Back

Kaala…Night Model

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The In Heaven Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…US!...yes…that's right…WE get an award this week…why you ask…well…because were we…or were we not…in freaking TASHA HEAVEN this week!? *jaz covers ears and everyone yells*…told ya! what a week yaar…TaSha have taken the next step in their relationship…they have moved in together! *woot woot*…and omg…it was so cute…and so hot the way Dutta was all possessive over HIS wife…no one disrespects her…and he was so so so so thoughtful!! the man may be a gadha most of the time…but this week…haye…kitna samajdar hogaya tha!! *taliyaan!*…fingers crossed that we are able to stay in TaSha heaven this up comin week as well! he he…

2. The "Aww" Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA!! come on ladies…now be honest…which one of you gals aww-ed just about every time Dutta and Naku were in the same frame because of what he did/reactions/said….*jaz sees all hands up*…yup….me too!! whether it was the part where he said that he cant tolerate anyone being disrespectful to his wife…or the part where he cleared out his closet for Naku to put her things…or the part where he gave her a Ganpati ki murti…or the part when he pulled the curtain between them two so Naku can sleep on the bed…I found myself saying "aww" pretty much all the time!! haye haye…what a gorgeous gadha he is…*jaz off in Dutta land*…oh and the scene when he holds her face and says ILU indirectly…AWWW!!...*jaz back to Dutta land*

3. The Sherni Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU! omg…that scene when Naku talks about Dutta forgiving his father…and his thoughts on it…you know…when she gives him a kurta to wear and he does…yes…that one…haye haye…kya scene tha…she very boldly said that if he didn't listen to her…she wouldn't listen to him…Dutta was like…tum jante ho mujhse shaart lagane ki kya kemat chukana padta hai…no one talks to Dutta like that…blah blah…Naku was like ya, I know…but I know you better and I aint scared of you mister!! *woot woot*…she looked him right in the eye and told him off!! omg…loved it!! bada aaya mr. Dutta Shriram Patil…Naku ke ek lines se tai tai fish hogaya!!

4. The Hot Sher Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA! (do I need to explain why?..i think not)…but I shall any way! he he…who can I let an opportunity to talk about Dutta go…ho hi nahin sakta!! he he…so…the scene with Ganpat pushing Naku and Dutta catching her…OMG!! the scenes from then on! omg talk about drooling all over my laptop…kitna gussa aaya tha Dutta ko…no one…and he means NO ONE messes with the woman he loves…his wife…then…kitne haq se Naku ke haath pakad ke legaya tha Dutta to his room…it wasn't a questions…he wasn't seeking permissions…he was doing…Mishal really rocked yaar!! even the way he simply walked while holding Naku's hand…*thud*  I've probably watched that scene 5 times…the entire sequence!! on that note……I move to the next award…

5.  The Thank-You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GANPAT! I cant help but thank the man for his idiocy!! its all thanks to him that we got such TaSha romance this week…uske ek harquat ke vaje se…haye haye…hum toh maar gaye!! the loon had the audacity to raise his hand on Dutta Bhao's wife…*jaz dies laughing*…he would have died for sure had Naku not stopped Dutta…but omg…thank you Ganpat…you bin painde ke lota…you made us so kush!! *jaz grins from ear to ear*…..

6. The Kabab Mein Hadi Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI…I wanted to strangle the lad when he barged into TaSha's room!! kitna aacha scene chal raha tha…shayad kuch aur dekhne ko milta…but now…in comes Mr. Dostana himself to do satyanash of the scene!! grr!! *jaz glares at baji*…even Dutta rolled his eyes like 'omg…are you serious!?'…ruined a perfectly good and easy flowing TaSha scene!! yeh Baji Rao ek din mere hatoon marega!! special mention to Kaala in this award cuz she also ruined a very good TaSha scene…Monday's scene when dutta says ILU to naku! grr!! *jaz throws chappal at Kaala*

7. The Haw Kitna Bada Besharam Hai Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…when he brings Naku to his room and says "aaj se tu yahin rahegi mere saath"…all while pointing to his BED! *insert jaz shocked yet blushin face here* …need I explain more!? I think not!! he he…

Shout Outs

From Ksh

@All: Pls take a look at this thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1473403

@Ritu: Youtube queen! Thanks for uploading all the scenes on YT!

From Jaz

@ Aisha: yaar…feel better…take care of yourself…had no idea ke tu itni bimar thi ke hospital mein admit hai…*jaddu ki jappi for you*…ther…im sending soup your way…vaise…chicken soup chahiyeh ya phir veggie soup? he he…

@ Fivr: welcome back from timbuktoo yaar!! haha…good to see you back…cant wait to go and read your selections!! ahh!! im excited!!!

Editors Note

not much to say here…im still trying to recover from last week…he he…I shall get back to you! he he...

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll take both😉
And come hell or high water you can always depend on me handing my section in😆

Aisha xxx😉
jnawaz thumbnail
good...me sending...vaise...i know you're a pepsi gal...but since you are sick...may i interest you in some hot chocolate? he he

JAZ

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chalein gah! *Aisha Waits For Hot Chocolate*

Aisha xxx😛
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Orpa: thanks for the summary!! how is the baby...i hope shes better...i feel so bad when she's sick...and so useless

@ ksh: cheating ki hai tumne...just gave links to the scenes 😆😆😆...but chalo...i understand...but yes...that scene was awesome for TaSha...so many TaSha scenes this past week...*woot woot* 😃😃😃

@ fivr: ahhh!! lookie who back!! 😲😲...have i died and gone to heaven or something?! 😉😉😉...missed you SOOO much yaar!! how did we ever get along without you...he eh😳😳😳...i love that chahe kuch bhi hojayeh...kuch bhi...Naku still manages to effect him like no other...and thats exactly how it should be!! i loved how Naku faces him head on...she stares him in the eye and says whatever she needs to say!! i mean...WOW!! kash...baki serials ke ladkiyaan bhi aaise hote!! 👏👏👏

@ Aisha:...im excited to see who this Madhu turns out to be...like which actor will play her...and id love to see a Madhu Baji angle...shayad...Roops will be jealous...cuz im paaka sure that in the middle of her planning to bring down Dutta...she's gonna fall for Baji! 😉😉😉😉...that DuJi scene was hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...it was like he could say abracadabra and poof! room magically redecorated!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣...vaise....all he did was add flowers and candles and that humongous picture of Naku...which was kind of scary...i mean...that picture was bigger than Naku herself! 😲😲😲...im not going to comment on ms kaalavati because if my BP goes any higher i shall suffer a stroke! 😡😡😡😡...all other OMG sections are in complete agreement with my views!! he he...TaSha was awesome...woudl have been better had Kabab mein haddi Baji not killed it!! 😡😡😡 but yes...flirting...oh god the flirting...😍

@ sanju: i hated Kaala and Baji interrupting serious TaSha moments!! but i loved the parda! 😉😉

@ jani: of course...fabulous selection and description...what is this...like the second or third week in a row for Dutta and Mishal!!  👏👏👏👏👏😳😳😳

@ yeti: well look who's back...ms. absent without notice 😉😉..j/k...he he...i think for the ganpat thing...no one else knows that she isnt his biological daughter...😕...yaar i so missed your bloopers section!!! 😆😆😆 always gives me a good laugh!!

@ rdfan: dutta in blue kurta...jaz dead...nuff said! 😳

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
Aisha...treats especially for yoU! *muah*

Chicken Soup

Veggie Soup

Hot Chocolate

enjoy!

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is to all those who work so hard everyweek to give us LTL express, i love you very much, i always read this section but because either i'am busy or out of town i 'am not able to post a reply. You are the best 😃👏

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Aisha for the pepsi. 🤗 sips pepsi. I need it to stay awake to study for 2 exams tomorrow. your welcome Aisha. 🤗

Awesome LTL express. sorry I could not comment on the earlier issues. just been busy with exams. the scenes on my youtube channel were also uploaded by my sis. I didn't have the time to do it and I knew u would need it for LTL express and so quickly uploaded them. 😳

@ shreya - aap ne toh sare ke sare links dal diye. 😆
Thanks for the title of youtube queen. 😳 and your welcome.

I loved the song sequence. I so wanted the Cvs to play this song on tasha ever since I made a tasha vm on this song and my wish was granted. Ritu jumps around in excitement 😆 and it was awesome to watch it.
The song is just perfect for TaSha. ☺️

Welcome back yeti. 🤗

Big tight hug to the entire LTL express writers. Fabulous issue.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Finally I am back with my comments on the LTL express:

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary!

@Fivr: Good to see u do the DOTW of the week. 😛
Btw perfect choices! Hope ur back this week too instead of doing as Kala puts 'taank jhaank' here and there.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Aisha: U were drinking pepsi despite the tonsils? *Gives Aisha a stern look*