Random prediction about Vikrant

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Now, since Vikrant seems to be the sole menace here, it is always possible that Rashmi might break down before him at some point of time, so can we have any possible suggestions of Vikrant-sudhaar too?
Since we are used the unbelievable (I mean Sumer and Brij) what can be the possible ways of Vikrant changing his mind?
According to me, I think Harmukhi and RP might've killed Kabir's mother and Vikrant's father, since we've seen CS tell this many number of times that RP has taken her husband's place in politics and hence Vikrant has a greater right to be the party head.
If Vikrant discovers that his own mother killed his father, he might be a changed man.
What do you think guys? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think nikke wat u mentioned can be one of the possible way of vikrant changing to a nice guy.........but i've an another way too...if vikrant has an accident n rashmi take care of him denotidly n help him overcome the situation so might be vik. change ........n we got to see the ViShmi union๐Ÿ˜‰......
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: agarwalniharika

i think nikke wat u mentioned can be one of the possible way of vikrant changing to a nice guy.........but i've an another way too...if vikrant has an accident n rashmi take care of him denotidly n help him overcome the situation so might be vik. change ........n we got to see the ViShmi union๐Ÿ˜‰......

That'll be so similar to Asher
But if it happen the way I suggested, it may permanently eliminate problem CS and potential problen RP ๐Ÿ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Vikrant's reformation might be more straightforward - Sumer notices injuries to Reshmi, ponders on how he himself treated Asha, projects Asha on Reshmi & himself on Vikrant, and beats the crap out of Vikrant.  He also threatens Vikrant if he doesn't embrace Jeet & Reshmi, & Vikrant, out of fear, accepts.

I doubt that Niharika's scenario above will play itself, and given what sort of a father Vikrant is, I doubt he'll be much outraged to find out how his father really died.

Another prediction of mine - CS sees herself as being isolated in the family and having noone but Vikrant on her side, and so decides to take advantage of the postponed election by leaking RP's murder secret to the opposition leader, and destroying his election, since she has nothing more to gain from his success.  Following that, civil war will break out in the family.
x-Jenny-x thumbnail
i have no idea how vikrant will reform. but then again i thought how on earth will sumer reform :L
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he will reform soon , as there is lack of negative character in Jyoti presently .
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i hope vikrant also transfers into a good boy. i just want to see the expressions that would come on chachisa's face when that happens ๐Ÿ˜ˆ& talking about lack of negative characters... well chachisa & her maid are more than enough๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Vr15h thumbnail
This time, I think the serial is quietly planning to wind up - nothing else to explain the sudden transformation of both Pankaj & Bhairavi into near saints last night.  The way Bhairavi admitted that it was her failure as a mother to allow Pankaj to enjoy his marriage had to be seen to be believed, and finally, Pankaj apologized for kicking Jyoti out & getting rid of her.  And given how Bhairavi has advised Pankaj to hand over Roshni to Jyoti for the rest of her (Roshni's) life, and how they both admit that Jyoti has  her own family  now, it's clear that in future, Pankaj is not going to come b/w Jyoti & Kabir.  So the 2nd baby of Pankaj/Jyoti is out of the question ๐Ÿ‘

So I don't see the point of this track of Pankaj bringing back Roshni into  Jyoti's life over the last few weeks, unless it was just to conclude that chapter.  Sumer's chapter is more or less concluded, and once Asha conceived, it will be solved.  So only tracks left are Vikrant, Harmukhi & RP.  Given how suddenly Sumer got solved, I think these  all may  happen very quickly, and following that, they might have a mini leap where all the bahus of the Sisodias, including  Jyoti, have  kids (in Jyoti's case, she  has  2 or 3 kids from Kabir) and they end the serial on that happy note.
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkie

Now, since Vikrant seems to be the sole menace here, it is always possible that Rashmi might break down before him at some point of time, so can we have any possible suggestions of Vikrant-sudhaar too?

Since we are used the unbelievable (I mean Sumer and Brij) what can be the possible ways of Vikrant changing his mind?
According to me, I think Harmukhi and RP might've killed Kabir's mother and  Vikrant's father, since we've seen CS tell this many number of times that RP has taken her husband's place in politics and hence Vikrant has a greater right to be the party head.
If Vikrant discovers that his own mother killed his father, he might be a changed man.
What do you think guys? 

Well, today, Sumer read Vikrant the riot act, and warned him against ill-treating Reshmi again.  So from now on, Reshmi should be  safe from that at least.  Following this, Vikrant may plot, but unlike the simple Kabir & Jyoti & Asha, Sumer will be completely on top of anything he does, and is likely to hurt Vikrant if he tries something, w/ no Kabir or Jyoti to restrain him.  That's what I'm predicting for Vikrant.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I think Vikrant's reformation might be more straightforward - Sumer notices injuries to Reshmi, ponders on how he himself treated Asha, projects Asha on Reshmi & himself on Vikrant, and beats the crap out of Vikrant.  He also threatens Vikrant if he doesn't embrace Jeet & Reshmi, & Vikrant, out of fear, accepts.

I doubt that Niharika's scenario above will play itself, and given what sort of a father Vikrant is, I doubt he'll be much outraged to find out how his father really died.

What you predicted did happen Vrisha, but then? no effect on our hard skinned rhino Vikrant ๐Ÿ˜†
I guess the prime reason for his stubbornness is the "kasam" which Harmukhi gave him and since everyone is favouring Jyoti, he wants to be by his mother.

We should remember that Vikrant was kind of a decent guy, who genuinely respected Kabir and henceforth Jyoti as well, but many boys do that and he did that too, had a fake marriage with Rashmi just to have a good time with her which she wouldn't have allowed without marriage. 
He wanted to have fun without responsibility, that's indecent, yes, but that's what our generation does nowadays (everybody isn't like Kabir) and he followed suit as well.

And the way he forcibly got married to Rashmi hurt his male ego and made him rebellious, while Harmukhi kept adding fuel to the fire. So as long as Harmukhi isn't proved wrong in his eyes he'll never think that Jyoti and others are right. You see, his sole purpose now is revenge, he was even ready to give Jeet his name, willingly, if Rashmi had helped him humiliate her. 

So I still think Vikrant reformation might happen this way only, that'll also help in tying up the loose ends related to the pending issue of the RP-CS raaz and foster winding up of the show, after the Psycho ji-Roshni track gets over.
I m still of the opinion that as far as the ongoing track is concerned, its Jyoti which should be wrapped up now and not Rakt Sambandh. ๐Ÿ˜Š