October 22nd Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Behenein October 22nd

Bhavesh is standing outside wondering who could have possibly given the drugs to Jigna. She would have never taken them herself and he wants to know who wsa the one that wanted to kill her, who was the one that wanted to hurt her. Anokhi tells him that she'll help him in looking for all the answers but first she needs to talk to Akaashi, she needs to apologize to her.

Karan is sitting in the hospital, thinking that he couldn't do anything to the sisters, saw them happy, and that's not what he wants. He just wants to see tears in their eyes. What haven't I done to succeed? I killed Jigna, the poor girl loved me so much. But I had to sacrifice my love to achieve my goals. I won't let Jigna's death pass away, I'll be the storm in these sisters' lives. He's very spiteful and his mother is lying on the bed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Anokhi comes running upstairs in AKaashi's house and they both are crying and she apologizes and they both hug and are together again. Anokhi says I behaved really badly with you, please forgive me. Akaashi tells Anokhi to forget what happened, it's not her fault it's the fault of circumstances. If I was in your position, I probably would do the same thing. Look everything will be fine in the future too. They both talk about how all the misunderstandings between the sisters are gone and all hardships will be overcome.

Shamal enters Akaashi's room and she's sitting at her dresser thinking about something. He is all happy and asks her why she isn't ready yet, they have to go to Purva's house for the Navratri pooja. Shamal notices she looks nervous and frantic and asks her why she's behaving weirdly. Akaashi says she's so happy that he's out of jail that she doesn't know what to say. Shamal then says that he brought her something and takes out a box of red bangles and asks her if he can put them on. She smiles and puts her hand out and they share a sweet moment while he puts bangles on her.

Right then her phone is ringing and Akaashi sees that it's Kshitij and gets nervous and cuts the call. She then goes to Shamal and tells him that she had a mannat to fulfill and had to go to the temple and he should go to Purva's house, she'll come later. SHamal tells her he'll go with her but AKaashi refuses and Shamal agrees and leaves the room.

AKaashi closes the door and goes to the dresser, taking off her bangles as she is crying and then takes out a bottle of poison from the drawer. Then you see her walking outside on the road thinking about what Kshitij said, how he asked her to spend the night with him. Then how Shamal bought the bangles for her and put them on her hands. She reaches a temple and falls in front of Durga Ma crying, asking her why she gives her happiness on one side and takes it away the same time. Then asks for forgiveness as she will have to spend the night with Kshitij

Kshitij is at his house drinking champagne, thinking about how AKaashi will spend the night with him and right then she rings the doorbell. He opens the door to see her looking all frightened and tells her to come inside. She steps into the room to see that it looks like it is decorated for a couples wedding night, flowers on the bed, etc. Kshitij comes up behind her and asks her this is what you wanted right? You like all this right? And he walks even closer and right then the phone rings and its from Shamal. He's asking her where she is and telling her to come home early so that they could go together. Akaashi tells him to go and that she'll come later. AKaashi is sitting and crying and Kshitij comes up and pours rose petals over her, saying that she's there to spend the time with him, not to cry over Shamal. He had to work hard to get this time with her and he won't let it go to waste.

Precap: Akaashi screams out stop Kshitij! You come any closer and I'll drink this poison. I won't betray SHamal while I'm alive. And Kshitij yells but you said you would spend the night with me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg. Kshtij is really cheap.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So finally Anokhi apologizes, gotta see this. She shouldn't have been forgiven so easily, she was selfish and out of line.

I want to know why Karan hates the sisters so much what did they do?

Poor Akashi, I hope Kshitij lets her go.
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Initially thought Kshitij was just trying to test her.๐Ÿ˜•  Cant help but just hate him now๐Ÿ˜ก
JannatAmr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the wonderful update