Calling all the fans of JPSYA/Siddharth

ayeshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends, it has taken me some time to put up all these stuff under one roof but now, it is ready and i will keep updating this thread.

First of all, our main aim is to get siddharth back on some cool show or to get his interviews. In order to do this, the support of a whole group is needed. Nothing can be done alone. We need to become one and start requesting the news channels and the production houses.

Main and the most important is Saas Bahu Aur Saazish. They interact with fans through facebook. Here is the link for their fb page. Keep commenting end number of times. Because, many people send messages there and they spam. If you dont spam, your message will not be seen.

http://facebook.com/saasbahuaursaazish?fbb=r57fa6917&refid=46

Request aim should be: Please bring back siddharth shukla. We wish to see an interview of his. Please.

You can also put everything in your own words too.

This is our first step. If you are dont with this, i will give you more links and contact numbers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshu

First of all, our main aim is to get siddharth back on some cool show or to get his interviews. In order to do this, the support of a whole group is needed. Nothing can be done alone. We need to become one and start requesting the news channels and the production houses.

Main and the most important is Saas Bahu Aur Saazish. They interact with fans through facebook. Here is the link for their fb page. Keep commenting end number of times. Because, many people send messages there and they spam. If you dont spam, your message will not be seen.

http://facebook.com/saasbahuaursaazish?fbb=r57fa6917&refid=46

Request aim should be: Please bring back siddharth shukla. We wish to see an interview of his. Please.

You can also put everything in your own words too.

This is our first step.

totally agree with you
Edited by wasz - 13 years ago
ayeshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for agreeing wasz.. i will look for a phone number or an email id mema..
pktr thumbnail
😭i aaggrrreeeee..i am misssinngggg sidd ttttttttttttoooooooooo much😭

i have a fb acc.i will do it
k.shah thumbnail
I will too.mizz Sidd soo much wannah see him dezperately😭
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ayeshu good post.i agree with you i am telling everyone to write sbs or send letters to sbs.i mailed them.if anybody want to know email of sbs please send me a pm.i think emails are not so much spammed so we can all together email numoros times and write to fb both.our messages will get to them this way if we write to them.we can also write to saas bahu betiyan in aajtak
charliesangel thumbnail
ii dont have a facebook account...!

i really want to see sidd again soon too!

rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good idea......
I hope sbs listens to us soon.
n.chopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok i  will..i am missing veer to much. i really want to see him again
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ayeshu good topic I have written to FB I agree with you we have to write many many times to SBS writing page to come to their notice !!!