Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
we should accept the change guys. the other person is not bad, hope she will put more efforts to show reals icha;s pain.
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bad news
the first line was really bad, i mean it should have been said by some tina-hater
i love tina, even if she was a bengali and didn't know hindi, even then i think she did a fab job

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
JO, ur here too ?? anyways who is BItto ?? 

never mind come on stop showing the gal in bad light , she wasnt that bad as the article says , glad tina is quiting , hope this show goes down the drain soon and for ppl who r finding joy in this , keep being crazy as usual 
arshiya_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guys shez pallavi gupta !!!
u think she z worth ?? 😕

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wasnt she the one who played Sapna opposite Nandish's character in Hum Ladkiyan?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Guys  Pallavi Gupta played Sapna who was the love interest of Nandish's character Rahul in the serial Hum Ladkiyan!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks cute!!!..even tina was so cute though!!!..ya i suppose viewers will keep watching as long as the track is intresting...its a bit boring at this point thoughh
SRKLuvr thumbnail
wow! this will indeed be veryy interesting! Ive already seen Nandish play Rahul's character with this girl as his lover...this will indeed be veryyy interesting!
arundhati_jem thumbnail
dont jump into conclusions

no fool will change the lead of a top show in the channel,, they may jus get irritated for a day and let this news out

no producer will risk his investment on a show by changing the lead and doing the falthu stuff

btw this pallavi gupta busniess is really funny ,, lol , tina is not leaving this show
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣

bye bye uttaran.. tappu will eat this new ichcha for sure.. 🤣