perfect perfect abhay

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys,

Well this is my first post in this forum, i wanted to share my views on this show, as i could not resist myself from appreciating it since the show is really great so far 😃. i m really impressed. especially the cast is just fantastic. i think Vivian/ Abhay is just more than perfect for being a character like Edward.  Because he has those passionate eyes which are the main necessity to show intense/true love😳. and ofcourse he is really really too good looking, which i think was required from his character in this show. i m liking his entry into college already, just waiting for 2moro's episode😉. Actually i m a huge of twilight , so when i saw the promos of it, i got interseted , but to my utter astonisment i m really loving the show, and i m sure i m going to be addited to it soon😊. well i just wanted to appreciate abhay's character, his 2day's scene in forest was really amazing and intense. i just hope that the show goes well in future also😃.

thanks for reading my post,

and plz do share your views on abhay/vivian.
Edited by alonsomania - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i agree...

i have not watched twilight yet..but have heard abt it...yet to catch...
abhay is very intense and passionate...his entry is hot

the forest scenes with piya just took my breath away....it was so passionate...intense...chilly...scary too.....i got goosebumps in my spine
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree...

i have not watched twilight yet..but have heard abt it...yet to catch...
abhay is very intense and passionate...his entry is hot

the forest scenes with piya just took my breath away....it was so passionate...intense...chilly...scary too.....i got goosebumps in my spine

really the forest scene did take my breath away😊, by the way i suggest you to read twilight book, u will really enjoy it, and i think you will understand abhay much better then😃
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: alonsomania

really the forest scene did take my breath away😊, by the way i suggest you to read twilight book, u will really enjoy it, and i think you will understand abhay much better then😃

i don't know abt the book...but yes i did heard abt the movie...my cousins invited me for the movie but due to college commitments i couldn't go...and never bother after it ended too....i think i want to buy the DVD and watch....

the show is something different...a girl falling passionately in love with a vampire....
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i don't know abt the book...but yes i did heard abt the movie...my cousins invited me for the movie but due to college commitments i couldn't go...and never bother after it ended too....i think i want to buy the DVD and watch....

the show is something different...a girl falling passionately in love with a vampire....

well the twilight book/ movie is exactly like this, a human girl falling for vampire and a vampire falling for a hume,,,its called the forbidden loveSmile
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey alonsomania...agree wid u.....
vivian is perfect for d charecter edward......hvn't watch twilight yet...but i've read d book........
his eyes r so intense....n his entry was also pefect.....
hope to see gud actin from him.......
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alonsomania

Hey guys,

Well this is my first post in this forum, i wanted to share my views on this show, as i could not resist myself from appreciating it since the show is really great so far 😃. i m really impressed. especially the cast is just fantastic. i think Vivian/ Abhay is just more than perfect for being a character like Edward.  Because he has those passionate eyes which are the main necessity to show intense/true love😳. and ofcourse he is really really too good looking, which i think was required from his character in this show. i m liking his entry into college already, just waiting for 2moro's episode😉. Actually i m a huge of twilight , so when i saw the promos of it, i got interseted , but to my utter astonisment i m really loving the show, and i m sure i m going to be addited to it soon😊. well i just wanted to appreciate abhay's character, his 2day's scene in forest was really amazing and intense. i just hope that the show goes well in future also😃.

thanks for reading my post,

and plz do share your views on abhay/vivian.

hey, totally agreed to what u hv said....the forest scene ..was just amazing watched it thrice....
abhay is driving me crazy.....he is doing justice to the character so far....hope his character gets good scope ahead....but try reading twilight bk.... u will  fall for abhay even more....his eyes are mesmerising......