Jyoti the Serial - Appreciation Thread

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well...Few Words of Appreciation for Creative Team of Jyoti.....

They have kept Story always so unpredictable....that.... Every time we predict something and it goes some other way...

First about Jyoti and Kabir marriage......

And now all Pankaj happenings....And today's episode was the height of unpredictability...

Who would have thought, of course before Sas-bahu Saajhish video came out, that Rashmi would have called Kabir and Kabir and Pankaj will come face to face like this and they'll take Roshni to haveli and reveal the truth in front of Sisodiyas....

Of course, the proceedings before Jyotir marriage was a big down-side of the Serial and of course Brij becoming Saint according to many of you... There were so many loose ends that time... But one by one they have concluded most of the plots pleasantly...

Well..... Roshni is deceased for sure... But what will Jyotir do when they get to know that whatever Pankaj said was true......What and how will Sisodiyas react..... 

Let's put our predictions here.... and Let's see whose thinking match with CVs...😉

Please post your views here.......

Btw...Loved Episode of today..... Aamir Dalvi(Kabir) is an actor of excellence.......
Edited by vaishal.dalal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Whatever Pankaj said has to be true since I don't think he had any other reason to do the "Aa Bail Mujhe Maar" thingy  by ruining all of his own efforts to keep Roshni with himself 😳.

We should now get prepared for another Pankaj-Jyoti kid, (really burdensome for Kabir, as if Roshni wasn't enough )
This had to happen even if Pankaj hadn't stolen her, I am glad that he did, now Jyoti n Kabir will have an upper hand in the issue which would otherwise have been for Pankaj if Roshni's cancer had been detected when she was with JyotiR 😔.
Imagine JyotiR begging before Psycho ji to produce another child with Jyoti 😡

Well, Everything is tolerable except for the fact that they might show Pankaj-Jyoti having a physical relationship again. 😵
I am sure the CVs are pretty outdated 🤔, they haven't heard of and aren't going to use any modern techniques like artificial insemination or test tube babies (the latter would be better since they'd have an option of surrogacy as well, Jyoti wouldn't have to carry the kid and Pankaj can marry the surrogate mother later and keep the 2nd baby as well 
But this isn't gonna happen and the show is all set for some more emotional attyachar. 

I m still watching the show only because of Sarwar but even I'd like his role to end soon so that I can quit tolerating any more stupidity 🥱
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vaishal what u said is completely correct, many a times we quiet easily predict wats gonna happen next.....but each time we guess the possible track in jyoti-we always fail to predict wat actually CVs have planned................
Today's episode was seriously awesome!!...full of   drama,action,suspense n everything......just love kabir as usual😍......but i was having pity on pankaj too.....he looked so cute😳 in the end when he tried to reveal the actual truth to every one........the way he was saying seems like he wasn't lying  n actually for dat reason only he was after jyoti........but if its true then its gonna creat a huge problem for jyotir (n by the way isn't it going the kasauti way whr the situation was exectly the same)............
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: agarwalniharika

Vaishal what u said is completely correct, many a times we quiet easily predict wats gonna happen next.....but each time we guess the possible track in jyoti-we always fail to predict wat actually CVs have planned................
Today's episode was seriously awesome!!...full of   drama,action,suspense n everything......just love kabir as usual😍......but i was having pity on pankaj too.....he looked so cute😳 in the end when he tried to reveal the actual truth to every one........the way he was saying seems like he wasn't lying  n actually for dat reason only he was after jyoti........but if its true then its gonna creat a huge problem for jyotir (n by the way isn't it going the kasauti way whr the situation was exectly the same)............

Yup it is similar to KZK, as far as Pankaj-Jyoti are concerned, not Kabir-Jyoti.
And yes Pankaj is definitely in a pitiable condition now all because of what he did in the past but this often happens to people with handicaps.
They have low levels of self-confidence and find it difficult to trust anybody. 
Bhairavi had Pankaj's trust and full control over his mind since she was the one who played a major role in bringing him up and not his own parents. He trusted her and she was able to manipulate him easily. Pankaj also has doubts in his mind regarding why Jyoti agreed to marry him inspite of his handicap, since he didn't know about Brij and Padma's trick already. Jyoti's hiding Sushma's secret proved to be the last nail in the coffin of their relationship and he believed that she had married him only for money. This deception when he got again from Neelam and Jyoti refusing to return to him made him feel that marrying again is no solution and all his focus came on getting his child since he found his child to be the only one who can love him whole-heartedly and without selfish motives. And as we saw today, she was the only reason for his return and not his longing to be with Jyoti again.

Gawd!!! I typed a pretty long Pankaj appraisal bhashan. But I don't wanna justify his actions. Whatever it might be, I'd really hate to see all the procedure of another Pankaj-Jyoti child coming in.
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya the episode was awesome👏! but here we r predicting dat pankaj and jyoti will come closer 2 save roshni but i think dis prediction will also not come true watever seems so obvious is not dat obvious 4 the cv's i think when they plan 4 another child jyoti may expect kabir's child and ultimately the child born 2 jyotir may save roshni its not necessary u got 2 hav pankaj all the time if dis was the case pankaj wud hav told jyoti beforehand then she wud hav come closer 2 pankaj without informing kabir dat wud hav been a different track all 2gether ne ways i wonder if they hav heard of stem cell banking if jyoti has done dis procedure she surely  can help roshni without taking the help of pankaj...roshni is going 2 face the hell ne ways either thru cancer or thru sisodiyas after all she is jyoti's daughter had 2 fight thru all these ordeals right 4m her childhood. poor child
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pankaj's story - at least the one about needing to have a 2nd kid to save Roshni - was a piece of crap.  It's unheard of in medical practice (although this serial knows  squat about that) to have a baby just to provide things like organs, bone marrow, etc: as it is, embryonic stem cells are controversial.  If Roshni does have such a debilitating illness, her days are numbered, period.  The idea of Jyoti having another baby just to save Roshni, as opposed to her having one as part of her marital obligations towards Kabir, is obscene.

But then again, too, not much in this serial has made much sense ever since Brij reformed.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I  love Jyoti , will always love it