ITNA Pyar Vansh?

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sach mein.....today I was sitting in my AM Maths lecture and all of a sudden yesterday's Vancha scenes started flashing in my mind...and I started crying....and I couldn't stop...and yes I know but contrary to popular belief I was NOT just a Vancha fan cos they kept Veer and Ichha apart but I genuinely truly liked them and I saw yesterday the REAL Vansh which I had neglected to see before. This Vansh who jee jaan se Ichha se pyar karta hai. That real love that you want that person's happiness no matter what.😳 The dialogues really tore me up!😭 First when Ichha reached out her hands to hold his face and they just looked so adorable! And that hug😍 And I guess what really made me cry was the separating of hands at the end with the dialogues ap mujhe chor ke mat jaiye"😭😭😭. Chalo aaj thassaly mili that Ichha loves Vansh...truly I saw it😳 But confusion surely settled in...she loves Veer or she loves VanshπŸ˜•...Even I didnt register what he was saying much about Veer because in my head all I could think was Itna Pyar tum karte ho Ichha se Vansh?😭 Itna zyaada??😭 And today for the first time I felt ANGER! Towards Tapasya! Yes thats right I felt anger at her stupidity for going off her head and saying all that stuff...at her carelessness cos she did have some role in his death after all and if she hadnt been so silly he would have still been here with us😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
happy cuz you first time admitted that tapasya was also responsible of vansh's death...

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I know it was a very good scene and brilliantly executed by CVs and well acted by both Tina and Rohit πŸ‘
Ichcha has been lucky to has 2 Guys in her her life who have loved her truly but as Vansh has also said Ichcha has loved Veer and still is.

Good 2c u finally accepted ur baby had a role in Vansh's death

nutmeg7 thumbnail
yes ichcha always loved veer....for vansh it was her patni dharm....even vansh said that she always loved veer...😊
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sach mein.....today I was sitting in my AM Maths lecture and all of a sudden yesterday's Vancha scenes started flashing in my mind...and I started crying....and I couldn't stop...and yes I know but contrary to popular belief I was NOT just a Vancha fan cos they kept Veer and Ichha apart but I genuinely truly liked them and I saw yesterday the REAL Vansh which I had neglected to see before. This Vansh who jee jaan se Ichha se pyar karta hai. That real love that you want that person's happiness no matter what.😳 The dialogues really tore me up!😭 First when Ichha reached out her hands to hold his face and they just looked so adorable! And that hug😍 And I guess what really made me cry was the separating of hands at the end with the dialogues ap mujhe chor ke mat jaiye"😭😭😭. Chalo aaj thassaly mili that Ichha loves Vansh...truly I saw it😳 But confusion surely settled in...she loves Veer or she loves VanshπŸ˜•...Even I didnt register what he was saying much about Veer because in my head all I could think was Itna Pyar tum karte ho Ichha se Vansh?😭 Itna zyaada??😭 And today for the first time I felt ANGER! Towards Tapasya! Yes thats right I felt anger at her stupidity for going off her head and saying all that stuff...at her carelessness cos she did have some role in his death after all and if she hadnt been so silly he would have still been here with us😭

yes srk...................... she lves my vansh thats y she said"don't leave plz"............. its shows how much she luves .............. its not her patni dharm 2 that she luved  him............. it true that she luved veer before marriage..... but after marriage she only luved vansh and she will accept veer because she need vansh 2 be happy(thats y cv showed this scene)............she is lucky , both vansh and verr only luves her...........how lucky she is?
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prithvi123

yes srk...................... she lves my vansh thats y she said"don't leave plz"............. its shows how much she luves .............. its not her patni dharm 2 that she luved  him............. it true that she luved veer before marriage..... but after marriage she only luved vansh and she will accept veer because she need vansh 2 be happy(thats y cv showed this scene)............she is lucky , both vansh and verr only luves her...........how lucky she is?

yeah....she has love of 2 ppl who really love her....lucky girl!!!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

...just cudnt stop my tears from flowing when I saw Vansh after such a long time😭... and Ichcha looked soo lonely without him... I did not want her to let go off Vansh's hands when he was leaving... he loved her soooo much that he only wants her happiness which he too believes is with Veer... bless your soul Vansh...
 CVs😑.... I can never forgive you for eliminating Vansh...ever😑
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
srkji, aap maths class mein vansh ke baarein main soch rahi thiπŸ˜•πŸ€£ galat baat; maths lecture mein maths ke bare mein hi sochna chahiye; nahi tho u will define maths too  wrongly, just like chemistry🀣🀣🀣🀣
chalo, tht was on a lighter note; shukar hain aapko tappu pe gussa aaya; gussa se pyaar badtha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yeah vansh was awessomeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

happy cuz you first time admitted that tapasya was also responsible of vansh's death...

exactly😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

srkji, aap maths class mein vansh ke baarein main soch rahi thiπŸ˜•πŸ€£ galat baat; maths lecture mein maths ke bare mein hi sochna chahiye; nahi tho u will define maths too  wrongly, just like chemistry🀣

chalo, tht was on a lighter note; shukar hain aapko tappu pe gussa aaya; gussa se pyaar badtha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yeah vansh was awessomeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Kya kare today it was really sad to see Vancha parting like that so once the flashbacks started in my mind I couldnt stop my tears from flowing out cos I was reminded inexplicably of the scene from the Titanic in the ending for some reasonπŸ˜• I always tear up when just before dying the guy makes some sacrifice for her happiness😭 Reminds me of the beautiful definition of true pure love. And today I saw Vansh in a completely different and extremely lovable avatar and this made me angry at Tapu cos I used to love Vancha and she snatched them away from me AND ruined Veeya as well! Cos it was entirely possible that if she didnt have a hand in Vansh's death Veer mighttve forgiven her someday but this to again she stabbed herself on her own feet!😑